St. Johns (DC) @ CBC (MO) video 59-49 SJ wins

Bones

2 minutes ago, Bones said:

I made the title bc there was a handful of seconds left after the punt and usually teams would kneel... boy was I wrong

I figured as much.  Looks like it's a great game.  I will never go off ScoreStream again.  It had the start time at 5pm.  I missed the first half.  Turned it on right after the punt.  Nice last play thought.  Great pass right on the money. 

Don't know much about CBC, but you get a little chatter since they are St. Louis area and Illinois teams are in the area. Some East St. Louis guys feel Trinity (MO) is better than CBC. CBC is ranked #1 in the StL area. EStL beat Trinity. CBC had a back and forth high scoring game with Edwardsville (IL) before winning. Edwardsville was also handled by EStL and Waubonsie Valley (IL). WV just got steamrolled last night by their district rival Neuqua Valley. 

Edwardsville, WV,  NV will all be in the 8A playoffs and would likely be monkey flipped by LWE.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

When PGL booked this game the CBC staff made it abundantly clear that this was their one chance to make the big-time. Showing well as expected. 

Exactly why SJC was moved down to Tier 3.  Everyone mocked me.  Everyone @Belly Bobcited the comp polls.  But now, it is clear based on the last two games for SJC, that they are in fact Tier 3

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Why did IMG stay on T1 after losing to MD? Same shit. 

SJC, MC, CBC should be together. 

Wow.  Somebody asked this question?

You need a remedial course 

the point is that “who you lose to, or how well you played with, which team matters”

you cant daisy chain your way through the season.  Portions of the daisy chain are relevant, but daisy chains cannot be taken as absolute gospel 

The  skill comes in when decyphering which daisy chain metrics are relevant.  Exactly what elevates the Tiers above Comp poll rankings 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Too bad @ORabidOne and his Charmin County Packers we’re afraid to play a real football team

Hey JACKASS, Trinity was the ONLY team in MIZZZOU who called US! And this was in April, when Colquitt was still looking for game ten!

As an aside, the way those SJC pussies tackle, they don't want NONE of COLQUITT!

26 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Bingo!!!!!!

Somebody tell the Pumpkin!

Coming from the guy that said this because SPP beat BC...

On 9/22/2018 at 12:59 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Sucks that BCs Grayson win is tainted now. Sigh. 

Noonereal said:

how so?????????

Because SPP is a better team???

It just means we have two teams better than GA's best. 

11 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Coming from the guy that said this because SPP beat BC...

On 9/22/2018 at 12:59 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Sucks that BCs Grayson win is tainted now. Sigh. 

Noonereal said:

how so?????????

Because SPP is a better team???

It just means we have two teams better than GA's best. 

you are awfully think headed... 

hey, your big day is coming up!

6 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

the point is that “who you lose to, or how well you played with, which team matters”

you cant daisy chain your way through the season.  Portions of the daisy chain are relevant, but daisy chains cannot be taken as absolute gospel 

The  skill comes in when decyphering which daisy chain metrics are relevant.  Exactly what elevates the Tiers above Comp poll rankings   justifies making any poll turn out the way you like.   LOL FIFY

giphy.gif

Shit life must be good....

When you get to pick the petals on those daisies, to shape it however you like....

You better watch out for those "daisy chain fakes" tho…..

DJ had a habit of picking those...

giphy.gif 

• Haha 1