St. Johns (DC) @ CBC (MO) video 59-49 SJ wins

Bones

10 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Exactly why SJC was moved down to Tier 3.  Everyone mocked me.  Everyone @Belly Bobcited the comp polls.  But now, it is clear based on the last two games for SJC, that they are in fact Tier 3

I have some rather SHOCKING news for you lil girls! APPARENTLY, after SIX WEEKS, USA TODAY TODAY put my boys, the Colquitt County RURAL PUBLIC school Packers, in their TOP TWENTY FIVE, to synch with the OTHER SIX POLLS! To the USA TODAY, WELCOME TO THE WORLD DUMB ASSES!xD

39 minutes ago, noonereal said:

LOL, now Archer is GA's best... 

Your guys are like young girl. Each day a new love  who is bigger and stronger, greater than the last.

GA, thy name be fickle. 

1. Colquitt

2. Archer

Archer plays Grayson the 12th... Or in 2 weeks... So we'll see that too eh...

Rome 3rd... Parkview 4... Grayson probably 5th... But Walton & Lee are right there. Marietta will have a say, they are as battle tested as anyone even at 1-4. 10 point loss to Rome, 12 to Good Counsel, 7 to Grayson, and 7 to St. Johns. 

24 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

1. Colquitt

2. Archer

Archer plays Grayson the 12th... Or in 2 weeks... So we'll see that too eh...

Rome 3rd... Parkview 4... Grayson probably 5th... But Walton & Lee are right there. Marietta will have a say, they are as battle tested as anyone even at 1-4. 10 point loss to Rome, 12 to Good Counsel, 7 to Grayson, and 7 to St. Johns. 

You know what is a shame about rankings... teams like Marietta.

I love this team. 

You need to keep in mind how good Marietta is and what their record is when looking at Greater Catholic, Big North or Trinity. Learning is not a bad thing. 

6 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

nice thread.. read all this talk but still don't know who won the game,, wtf  you guys never change..  saying the same damn things you did back on the Rivals forum..yeah I was there and left... I notice the same names on here saying the exact same things lol  nuts

Call them out,,,,, don’t be afraid 😱 to call these Charmins out

Who are they????

18913B92-5D85-4582-9D61-36AEC8427D68.gif

6 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Ain't none of you pussies PLAYED GEORGIA'S BEST!(Archer And Colquitt)

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

LOL, now Archer is GA's best... 

Your guys are like young girl. Each day a new love  who is bigger and stronger, greater than the last.

GA, thy name be fickle. 

BUT  but  but but

Milton Beat archer this year already Week 1  And Milton is terrible 2 loses to Pedestrian teams

D592536F-53A4-4B5A-88D3-C459807CA5C9.gif

• Haha 1

Pedestrian teams...

Well Milton beat Cardinal Gibbons FL as bad as Miami Central... 

Milton lost to the now #2 GA team at CalPreps, Parkview

And somehow they lost to Roswell

In 2014, Archer started 0-3 and ended as one of the best teams in 'Merica.

Archer is killin' it and just doubled Buford up 48-24. Archer plays Grayson 12 days from now.

• Confused 1

This was an absolutely outstanding game played by two of America’s best high school football teams.  It is a shame that so few people in this thread seem to have watched much of it. Applause to CHristian Brothers for playing SJC and also to SJC for playing the best, coast to coast.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Pedestrian teams...

Well Milton beat Cardinal Gibbons FL as bad as Miami Central... 

Milton lost to the now #2 GA team at CalPreps, Parkview

And somehow they lost to Roswell

Archer is killin' it and just doubled Buford up 48-24. Archer plays Grayson 12 days from now.

Bro... Don't bother. Those two dummies are... well... dummies. 

One wants to declare SPP equal to Colquitt via, you guessed it... Daisy chain, then same guy loves Marietta due to, you guessed it... Daisy chain. He wants them to be a top Georgia team sooo badly. (Idfk who ever gave anyone that idea 9_9)

Then same dummy's lil brother declares the Georgia rankings bad via daisy chain. 

Just stop responding to the Jersey guys. They aren't relevant anymore and we are letting them "make their ink" off of us by responding to their lies and idiocy. 

On 9/30/2018 at 3:27 AM, CODBEARD said:

nice thread.. read all this talk but still don't know who won the game,, wtf  you guys never change..  saying the same damn things you did back on the Rivals forum..yeah I was there and left... I notice the same names on here saying the exact same things lol  nuts

Thanks. I wasn't around for Rivals, but, I figured it's always been the same shit. In 4 years it has been, at least from a couple of guys. 

This then encourages an occasional new poster to follow the same path. 

It's pretty sad to think the same broken record has been playing all that time. 

10 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

So let me get this right

in 2014 the best teams in nation were Archer, Sandy creek, Grayson , and colquit 

ohh 😲 ya and the mighty Peach tree Ridge

lmao hahahaha ECHS I thought you were better than this

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

So let me get this right

in 2014 the best teams in nation were Archer, Sandy creek, Grayson , and colquit 

ohh 😲 ya and the mighty Peach tree Ridge

lmao hahahaha ECHS I thought you were better than this

I didnt say THE best. Although Colquitt would win an MNC the next year and they were just as good in 2014 just about.

And no, not Sandy Creek or Grayson... Just because those teams beat Archer in the 1st 2 games doesnt mean they were anywhere near Archer in the 2nd half of the season. I figured youd understand if youve followed HSFB a while... teams do improve, the more talented the higher the ceiling for improvement.

Archer would've slaughtered Sandy Creek, Grayson, & Peachtree Ridge at years end.

Ask Nptb... He isnt a Georgia guy, He saw Archer lose to Sandy Creek and then saw them play Colquitt and they looked totally different. Archer was INSANELY talented in 2014.

I remember ... What the hells the guys name, steeler... He lives in Texas I think but is always talking about CA ball...  Said they both looked Top 25 easily while watching (To which Noonereal laughed and said lets not get ahead of ourselves, showing his ignorance)

Its not just me. 

--- beating a team the 1st couple games of the year is completely different than beating them at the end of the year. The whole reason for the regular season is to prepare for thr playoffs.---

But yeah, in 2014 Archer & Colquitt were easily 2 of the best in America.

The 2014 & 2016 State Titles were 2 of the best weve had in a while.

Watch for yourself.

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I didnt say THE best. Although Colquitt would win an MNC the next year and they were just as good in 2014 just about.

And no, not Sandy Creek or Grayson... Just because those teams beat Archer in the 1st 2 games doesnt mean they were anywhere near Archer in the 2nd half of the season. I figured youd understand if youve followed HSFB a while... teams do improve, the more talented the higher the ceiling for improvement.

Archer would've slaughtered Sandy Creek, Grayson, & Peachtree Ridge at years end.

Ask Nptb... He isnt a Georgia guy, He saw Archer lose to Sandy Creek and then saw them play Colquitt and they looked totally different. Archer was INSANELY talented in 2014.

I remember ... What the hells the guys name, steeler... He lives in Texas I think but is always talking about CA ball...  Said they both looked Top 25 easily while watching (To which Noonereal laughed and said lets not get ahead of ourselves, showing his ignorance)

Its not just me. 

--- beating a team the 1st couple games of the year is completely different than beating them at the end of the year. The whole reason for the regular season is to prepare for thr playoffs.---

But yeah, in 2014 Archer & Colquitt were easily 2 of the best in America.

The 2014 & 2016 State Titles were 2 of the best weve had in a while.

Watch for yourself.

No need to get this totally off subject.  Archer definitely was a different team at the end of that season.  

18 hours ago, BigDrop said:

This was an absolutely outstanding game played by two of America’s best high school football teams.  It is a shame that so few people in this thread seem to have watched much of it. Applause to CHristian Brothers for playing SJC and also to SJC for playing the best, coast to coast.

It was as exciting and entertaining a high school football game as I've ever seen. Big play after big play on offense and special teams. CBC never led but never trailed by more than 14 and it was tied at 49 early in the 4th quarter. Not much defense but I think that was more due to great offense than bad defense (although tackling could have been better). Congrats to both teams for putting on a great show.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Seems like a reasonable position to take.

Yet if anyone were to suggest that, say, DLS, improved over the course of a season the wrath of god would decend upon them.

And their early-season losses would be used as proof positive that DLS just plain sucks.