Jadon Haselwood Decommits from UGA.

Jadon Haselwood 5* WR from Cedar Grove (Ellenwood,GA) 

Has Decommited from the Bulldogs. 

He has offers from alot of schools:

UGA 

Florida 

Oregon 

Florida State 

Alabama

Auburn 

West Virginia

Nebraska 

Ohio State

Illinois

Michigan

Michigan State

Tennessee

LSU 

South Carolina

Clemson 

Miami-Projected to go too

Oklahoma

TCU

12 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I would like to see UGA pull its offer.  They won't...but I think they should.  This committing and decommiting needs to stop.  If a coach leaves after you've committed to a school...it's easier to understand.   But enough is enough.

Rufus>>

There are those who have an aversion to competition! If that's the case with Hazelton, UGA don't NEED HIM!

8 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

There are those who have an aversion to competition! If that's the case with Hazelton, UGA don't NEED HIM!

I'm sure Georgia would love to have him.  But when a player decommitts from your school...they are (in my opine) voiding your offer.   

Rufus>>

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Jadon Haselwood 5* WR from Cedar Grove (Ellenwood,GA) 

Has Decommited from the Bulldogs. 

He has offers from alot of schools:

UGA 

Florida 

Oregon 

Florida State 

Alabama

Auburn 

West Virginia

Nebraska 

Ohio State

Illinois

Michigan

Michigan State

Tennessee

LSU 

South Carolina

Clemson 

Miami-Projected to go too

Oklahoma

TCU

Who? From where?

10 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

That is a big factor I'm sure.

Richt is selling him some, "I coached AJ Green" bullshit, and Lincoln is promising 15 targets a game. 

I'd imagine they are waving a few greenbacks in his face as well.

Much wisdom in the second sentence, but I'd like to add a coda.What Richt  can't tell him is, "I'm signing such shitty linemen, we'll play chunk and dunk, and I'll make you the best fantasy football player since AJ."

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Georgia has lost another commit. 

4*CB jalen Perry 

Nope.Can't lose what you're trying to jettison. He's a good kid who can read a depth chart. To be perfectly honest, he wasn't getting much love from us. Best of luck to him, wherever he feels is the best place for him to spend four years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JCGIII said:

Bingo.Stevenson may  reach. Cine is feeling a lot of love from Athens. And the feeling is mutual.

I've noticed recently. Smart is visiting South GA and reaching out to programs like Lowndes,Perry,Tift County,Colquitt,Etc.. 

Believe it or not something that I personally have only seen from FSU and OSU coaches.... 

Urban Meyer himself has been to Lee County numerous times... As Has Willie Taggert... 

I'm keeping an Eye on Perry they have 3 or 4 class of 20 athletes that are actually helping the team... 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I've noticed recently. Smart is visiting South GA and reaching out to programs like Lowndes,Perry,Tift County,Colquitt,Etc.. 

Believe it or not something that I personally have only seen from FSU and OSU coaches.... 

Urban Meyer himself has been to Lee County numerous times... As Has Willie Taggert... 

I'm keeping an Eye on Perry they have 3 or 4 class of 20 athletes that are actually helping the team... 

Dig that Tift avatar. I remember the 83" state title game when LaGrange received a rude introduction to South Georgia football. Great team, although Westside's and Otis Moore, knocked Brian Massingale into frost cuckoo land, and had Tift on their heels for most of the game.

2 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Dig that Tift avatar. I remember the 83" state title game when LaGrange received a rude introduction to South Georgia football. Great team, although Westside's and Otis Moore, knocked Brian Massingale into frost cuckoo land, and had Tift on their heels for most of the game.

I wish Tift could do like Colquitt and start rolling the competition... 

Ashley Anders is a damn good man though from what I know. 

But the Tift BOE has got to let him do his job and not be a pain in the ass for once... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I wish Tift could do like Colquitt and start rolling the competition... 

Ashley Anders is a damn good man though from what I know. 

But the Tift BOE has got to let him do his job and not be a pain in the ass for once... 

Tift and Coffee have two things in common. Lots of money, and too many people wanting a say in how it's spent. Rabies can join the cow, and jump over the moon, but John Reid was laying a solid foundation in Tifton. His wife wasn't crazy about the place, but minus all the Monday morning quarterbacking, he'd still be there. And Coffee treated Bonwell Royal and Jerry Odom terribly.

@HawgGoneIt There's a good chance I'll be at the game next week... I'm trying to weasle my way out of going to Disney World with this girl next Friday... 

You see I owe someone a favor and long story short it's a classic case of a girls "Best friend" needing someone... for a date... And the whole "She's into Black Guys" man... Why the hell I gotta be used as a freaking scapegoat... 

This is what I get for gambling... 

When I die if God decides I'm unfit for Heaven he's not gonna send me to hell he's gonna send me to Florida... 

My own personal hell... 

• Haha 1