SAAAAAY WHAAAAAT? This CAIN'T be right!

ORabidOne

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Hey it's not that bad of a loss.

They lost to a team who almost put a running clock on Grayson.  The same Grayson team who gave Colquit all they wanted and some. 

Are you SHITTIN ME? Colquitt left FOURTEEN points on the field! And we were playing TWO starting OL short, a starting DE short, and had a RB who hadn't played in three weeks! THEN, it REALLY got tough, when we had two other defenders go down to injury! 

And ANY time lil Donny's team gets screwed, is almost better than screwing the DIMMS!xD

Can you imagine SIX Republican appointees on the SUPREME Court? Cause Darth Bader Ginsberg, is about to waste away, away, Dixieland!😉

45 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It was 27-3 after 3. The running clock rule in GA is 30 pts. I'd call that close. 

TOO bad the green goats ain't NEARLY the best team in JAWJA! On the PACKER REPORT last week! Coach ProPst was REALLY hacked off, that his Black Hats gave up TWO SCORES to Gayson, on busted assignments!

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

BC or SPP at CQ would be a great game. NJ is 2-0 vs GA all-time. Let's hope these quality interstate matchups continue in 2019 and beyond. 

Well, get on the stick Promo boy! And we'll be BETTER NEXT year, than 2018! Cause we have TWO DI RB returning, seven of nine receivers, our QB1, along with about thirty five OL/DL and secondary!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

It was 27-3 going into the 4th quarter. What the hell are you talking about? 

That is one score away from being running clocked.

Grayson scored garbage points against the backups. Bergen steam rolled them. 

It was a 19-14 dog fight with Colquitt heading into the 4th. 

27-3 is not running clocked...

CLOSE...but it's not.

20-0 in Madden is not getting "Maddened."

Just sayin'

• Confused 1

On 10/7/2018 at 9:14 PM, Nolebull813 said:

It was 27-3 going into the 4th quarter. What the hell are you talking about? 

That is one score away from being running clocked.

Grayson scored garbage points against the backups. Bergen steam rolled them. 

It was a 19-14 dog fight with Colquitt heading into the 4th. 

22 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

It was 27-3 after 3. The running clock rule in GA is 30 pts. I'd call that close. 

I'm sorry.  I didn't know that close determined the outcomes.  I guess I'll have to apologize to Rabid about all those rants about ALMOST winning being as good as winning.  I always was taught that close only applied to horseshoe and hand grenades.  Atom bombs do even have to be close.

21 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Are you SHITTIN ME? Colquitt left FOURTEEN points on the field! And we were playing TWO starting OL short, a starting DE short, and had a RB who hadn't played in three weeks! THEN, it REALLY got tough, when we had two other defenders go down to injury! 

And ANY time lil Donny's team gets screwed, is almost better than screwing the DIMMS!xD

Can you imagine SIX Republican appointees on the SUPREME Court? Cause Darth Bader Ginsberg, is about to waste away, away, Dixieland!😉

You act as though we didn't leave points on the field and didn't have injured players.  Get over yourself.

21 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

TOO bad the green goats ain't NEARLY the best team in JAWJA! On the PACKER REPORT last week! Coach ProPst was REALLY hacked off, that his Black Hats gave up TWO SCORES to Gayson, on busted assignments!

Coach Propst is known for saying things.  Sometimes they aren't exactly in line with things as they are/were.  I guess the thought that maybe, just maybe the Packers got beat on those plays never crossed his mind.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fred said:

I'm sorry.  I didn't know that close determined the outcomes.  I guess I'll have to apologize to Rabid about all those rants about ALMOST winning being as good as winning.  I always was taught that close only applied to horseshoe and hand grenades.  Atom bombs do even have to be close.

Get with it, Fred.

Just ask Canes/los Hurricanes/Carlos Danger/Guccifer/Goldmember/Guccifer (again).  I’m sure I missed one here.

He’ll set you straight.  Forget the final score.  Leading at the half always determines the best team, no matter what the final score is.

• Haha 2