What up Texas?

DevilDog

38 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Like the 1st time I give a damn about his opinion will be the last time.  Texas will always have nuthuggers on everything Texas.  These knuckleheads don't understand we love our small ball as much as 6A.  It's our culture.  Our 2A will have more fans at State than most of their big Schools.  1A towns with 600 people playing at State in front of 7K.  Timpson has a 4* QB that could join Kyler Murray as the only Jr to win. Mr. Football in Texas.  Now you will have 3 pages of Two Fukn idiots discussing Timpson nd Refugio with each other for 3 days. It's really insane when they spend a week back and forth.  They do it so much they are addicted to each other's stupidity.    😁

Of course the troll,  trolls Texas about watching games. Its like clock work with this nut case every year. I’m like you though, ignore and like a boil on the ass he’ll eventually go away. Lol. With that… let’s go Timpson!  😊 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Of course the troll,  trolls Texas about watching games. Its like clock work with this nut case every year. I’m like you though, ignore and like a boil on the ass he’ll eventually go away. Lol. With that… let’s go Timpson!  😊 

He's creepy.  Every brotha from Texas thinks that too and none of us engage him or his Goober buddy while constantly looking for attention here as well.  Desoto has a nuthugger for life.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Kyler Murray!

😃

The 2A Many Tigers would beat 2A Timpson by 5 TDs.

Would be very similar to 4A North DeSoto, La putting 71 on 4A Center, TX this year.

The Timpson superstar QB is not even really a QB.... he's a 5'10 180 lb WR/DB who just runs around all night at the QB position.

Kyler Murray!!! 😂

15 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

@Horsefly what's your prediction on the 4 must see games.  Ithink all 4 are toss ups.  

Agree, these really are toss ups but for the sake of convo I’ll go with: 

1. Westlake vs. NS (WL special teams)

2. Timpson vs. Refugio (Timp has the better ath)

3.  Aledo vs. Longview (aledo’s pedigree)

4. SOC vs Argyle (overall discipline of argyle)

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Agree, these really are toss ups but for the sake of convo I’ll go with: 

1. Westlake vs. NS (WL special teams)

2. Timpson vs. Refugio (Timp has the better ath)

3.  Aledo vs. Longview (aledo’s pedigree)

4. SOC vs Argyle (overall discipline of argyle)

NS (Team speed)

Timpson (Points will be scored)

Longview (Aledo can be ran on...Which is what Longview does best)

SOC (I'm leaning towards Argyle...but can they get enough out of the passing game?)

• Like 2

Best time of the year for our HS Football.  Man if WL beats NS.  They are arguably the best 6A of all time Dynasty wise.  Better than those SLC teams.  Who missed ET and CH in a few of those years and yes I was at the monster game in Texas Stadium with ET.  WL has had a better QB and some horses on that defense and has Beaten NS during this reign and could get Dville at State.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Best time of the year for our HS Football.  Man if WL beats NS.  They are arguably the best 6A of all time Dynasty wise.  Better than those SLC teams.  Who missed ET and CH in a few of those years and yes I was at the monster game in Texas Stadium with ET.  WL has had a better QB and some horses on that defense and has Beaten NS during this reign and could get Dville at State.  

DV will get beat by both imo, they make way too many penalties and miscues and running that RB 70% of the time as the offense won’t work. 

29 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

What do you think of this WL run? 

It’s impressive and should be talked up as much as the other runs, but it could be because they’re from a small football market (Austin has 2 x 6A districts compared to DFW’s 9)  they don’t get the hype like DFW powers SLC and Allen did. 

• Like 1

I saw where Carroll's senior running back Owen Alken broke Eno Benjamin's Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex career rushing record.  That made me realize The DFW produces kids with great skills.  But I think they lag behind the other football hotbeds in the State at RB.  Houston area Thurmond Thomas, Eric Dickenson, bEast Texas Big Earl, Adrian Peterson.  Waco gave us LT.  Whose the big-time DFW RBs on that level? I mean above HS.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I saw where Carroll's senior running back Owen Alken broke Eno Benjamin's Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex career rushing record.  That made me realize The DFW produces kids with great skills.  But I think they lag behind the other football hotbeds in the State at RB.  Houston area Thurmond Thomas, Eric Dickenson, bEast Texas Big Earl, Adrian Peterson.  Waco gave us LT.  Whose the big-time DFW RBs on that level? I mean above HS.  

Good question, I can’t think of any at the top of my head.