What up Texas?

DevilDog

10 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Just admit you love it 💕

What's funny is people have been saying Desoto was in a cream puff bracket for weeks now. None of their games was a surprise to anyone who was actually watching games and paying attention.

Another TD for Katy just now. King is done.

South Oak Cliff really could repeat as champions after a rocky start to the season. PNG could be a cinderella story. 5AD2 is getting very interesting. Please God don't let us get Argyle/Liberty Hill in the finals though. That's all I'm asking for.

Maybe Atascocita's coaches should be under more scrutiny. They get a pass cause of who they keep losing to. I don't know if that defense is gonna hold up forever.

2 minutes ago, Champa said:

South Oak Cliff really could repeat as champions after a rocky start to the season. PNG could be a cinderella story. 5AD2 is getting very interesting. Please God don't let us get Argyle/Liberty Hill in the finals though. That's all I'm asking for.

Maybe Atascocita's coaches should be under more scrutiny. They get a pass cause of who they keep losing to. I don't know if that defense is gonna hold up forever.

Argyle survived Abilene Wylie 35-28.

• Like 1

Three big games today.

Guyer/SLC, Prosper/Lewisville, and Westfield/Duncanville.

I want to see a clearance sale on bleach in Carrol after today. I'm 50/50 who's gonna win Prosper/Lewisville.

I'd like to see a good game between Westfield/Duncanville, but the Mustangs are probably in for an ass kicking. I'm sure both teams are gonna keep it as classy as possible though 😉

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Champa said:

Three big games today.

Guyer/SLC, Prosper/Lewisville, and Westfield/Duncanville.

I want to see a clearance sale on bleach in Carrol after today. I'm 50/50 who's gonna win Prosper/Lewisville.

I'd like to see a good game between Westfield/Duncanville, but the Mustangs are probably in for an ass kicking. I'm sure both teams are gonna keep it as classy as possible though 😉

Give me: SLC, Lewisville and DV