Colquitt vs Holy Trinity Episcopal,FL

Nolebull813

11 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Calling people names is proof of how little seriousness that I give it.

The fact that you obsess over it so much that you'd talk about a ranking done by a comic book writer says it all.

Only truly obsessed, small-town sycophants think that a guy with the name LOSer who has a furry mascot as his avatar cares more about this than they do, 

Have a good day sir my flight is boarding, this small town redneck has to fly to Ct. to check up on some of my rental properties.

Guest LOSer
9 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Its pretty easy to claim victory on the internet.

It sure is especially when someone like you lies so much.

Did you even bother to respond to the post showing all of your lies and misinformation in this thread?

Of course not.

Guest LOSer
10 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

All you have to do is type I win.

And actually win. Which I do. All the time.

It's all backed up to.

Your lies. Your stupidity.

All of it.

Guest LOSer
1 minute ago, Camcat88 said:

Have a good day sir my flight is boarding, this small town redneck has to fly to Ct. to check up on some of my rental properties.

Just remember that a guy with a mascot as an avatar made fun of you.

33 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Calling people names is proof of how little seriousness that I give it.

The fact that you obsess over it so much that you'd talk about a ranking done by a comic book writer says it all.

Only truly obsessed, small-town sycophants think that a guy with the name LOSer who has a furry mascot as his avatar cares more about this than they do, 

Yeah.. 3,666 posts in 2 months .. probably 75% of the posts in this thread alone... and spending 90% of your life arguing on this message board... says you dont take it seriously lol... then you dont take your life seriously bc this is it

40 minutes ago, LOSer said:

And these goofballs think a good response to Colquitt being 2-14 vs. the calpreps top 100 is to name two seasons where Camden County might have been ranked in the top 100 by a comic book writer.

That's the extent of their argument.

No bigger argument is needed. Showing 1 instance of you being wrong in your argument discredits anything you said on the subject. And it took 5 seconds to discredit... not unlike everything else you say.

4 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Lol  Have you not been reading this thread?  STA would 100% be the one traveling and lets be real there is no way on Gods green earth that probst would take that game anyways.  Even if STA were to reward calquit handsomely for their curb stomping calquit would no doubt receive. 

How do you know he wouldn't take the game? 

And what team do you rep?

Guest LOSer
59 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Yeah.. 3,666 posts in 2 months ..

So now you don't understand calendars.

Good grief you're incompetent.

Does November 19th to March 1st come out to 2 months?

Do the math, Pythagoras.

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

and spending 90% of your life arguing on this message board... says you dont take it seriously lol...

It's about content not volume.

I'm kicking your ass and making fun of you while I'm doing it.

41 minutes ago, LOSer said:

It's about content not volume.

I'm kicking your ass and making fun of you while I'm doing it.

Kicking my ass how exactly? By typing lies? This doesnt equate to kicking someones ass. You do like to deflect, trying to pretend I havent clowned on you for the past 2 months... exposed you for the lying trash you are. 

You telling yourself you're winning this and all the other arguments, is another on a long list of lies you've told to yourself and everyone here.

It appears to be the only thing you are good at.

Clown, idiot, loser... these are elementary school insults one learns at the age of 5. You still using them just shows your mentality.... childish.

Its interesting...

In 2010 when St. Thomas Aquinas won the MNC...  nobody played them as close as "#847" Camden Co.... 42-28... It was a tie game in the 3rd Quarter... and Aquinas got a bit lucky with a few Camden fumbles.

But if "#847" Camden can keep it that close with the MNC, wonder what a Camden in the Top 200 would've done? 

CalPreps means LESS than nothing. It is not equitable across the board from state to state. The state rankings are ok. From class-to-class its not great, bc classes (for example, 5A, 6A, & 7A in GA) arent that connected. Although they are more connected than different states.

It has 0 to do with how good teams are. Its crap. A load of crap. 

A team in the 800s could realistically be a top 100-150 team. A team at #150 could be Top 25. But due to states having their own scale, of sorts, it wont happen for certain teams, they are limited due to the ceiling of their state.

You use an inferior product LOS. If Ned would do the right thing, and stop worrying about clicks, and JUST keep it on the state level... it's integrity would be ok.. but as it stands, CalPreps is in NO way a national poll/product.

Guest LOSer
3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Kicking my ass how exactly?

By being right while you're wrong.

And being able to articulate why I'm right while you flounder to save face when you're wrong.

It's quite simple.

Guest LOSer
3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

By typing lies?

No, by pointing out your many lies.

Have you even attempted to defend yourself from my most recent post documenting your lies?

Of course not. How could you? It's all true.

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

In 2010 when St. Thomas Aquinas won the MNC...  nobody played them as close as "#847" Camden Co.... 42-28... It was a tie game in the 3rd Quarter... and Aquinas got a bit lucky with a few Camden fumbles.

The game was never tied in the 3rd quarter.

See what I mean? You lie so regularly that it's become a common part of your identity.

Guest LOSer
55 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

and Aquinas got a bit lucky with a few Camden fumbles.

And he says this about a team that needed an onside kick (and a touchdown with 31 seconds left) to only lose by 14 points.

This is the same guy who tried to claim that a 20 point beat down that Valdosta received was in fact competitive.

10 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Its interesting...

But if "#847" Camden can keep it that close with the MNC, wonder what a Camden in the Top 200 would've done? 

CalPreps means LESS than nothing. It is not equitable across the board from state to state. The state rankings are ok. From class-to-class its not great, bc classes (for example, 5A, 6A, & 7A in GA) arent that connected. Although they are more connected than different states.

It has 0 to do with how good teams are. Its crap. A load of crap. 

A team in the 800s could realistically be a top 100-150 team. A team at #150 could be Top 25. But due to states having their own scale, of sorts, it wont happen for certain teams, they are limited due to the ceiling of their state.

You use an inferior product LOS. If Ned would do the right thing, and stop worrying about clicks, and JUST keep it on the state level... it's integrity would be ok.. but as it stands, CalPreps is in NO way a national poll/product.

There was no way Camden was going to win that game. The difference in the talent level and them having the coaching to go along with it were just to much to overcome. On a side note I am glad that game happened because I got to see the best high school football team I have seen in person. 

5 minutes ago, Camcat88 said:

Yes it is. Now I have to go buy a jacket left my good one at home.

I know what you mean.  I had to go buy a pair of chinos...just to go to my nephew's wedding.  Ms. Violet wouldn't let me wear my standard attire....white polo and cargo shorts with Sperry beach sandals.

What is the world coming to?

Rufus>>

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I know what you mean.  I had to go buy a pair of chinos...just to go to my nephew's wedding.  Ms. Violet wouldn't let me wear my standard attire....white polo and cargo shorts with Sperry beach sandals.

What is the world coming to?

Rufus>>

But she'll let you go in chinos?

What the hell ...