Colquitt vs Holy Trinity Episcopal,FL

Nolebull813

Anyone hear of this? Colquitt might be playing a 3A team from Florida who had 18 starters last year in grades 7-10

that's right. 7th and 8th graders playing varsity. They have a stud running back who will be a freshman. But that's it. 

Whats the obsession with Georgia powerhouses playing the worst Florida teams they can find? You can't find any teams in your own state that will play? You gotta find no name small schools with laughable rosters to get an auto W?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I'm just going by what the coach is telling me. Maybe the Cocoa game fell through. 

Hopefully no one wastes their time with this mismatch 

I swear if Colquitt needs help replacing Cocoa I will pay to get a school in Moultrie.... we dont need this.... 

Atleast try to schedule TCA.

Yep the coach just said they would be the replacement for Cocoa. 

Im am actively trying to get him to reconsider playing Colquitt. Lol

i told him the exposure for his stud is not worth getting these 7th-10th grade kids hurt by some physical powerhouse with over 100 kids. 

He will suit up 20 freaking kids. 

I told him it's actually counter productive becuase his stud back won't have any running room and will struggle all game with the 200 pound lineman getting killed at the line of scrimmage. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yep the coach just said they would be the replacement for Cocoa. 

Im am actively trying to get him to reconsider playing Colquitt. Lol

i told him the exposure for his stud is not worth getting these 7th-10th grade kids hurt by some physical powerhouse with over 100 kids. 

He will suit up 20 freaking kids. 

I told him it's actually counter productive becuase his stud back won't have any running room and will struggle all game with the 200 pound lineman getting killed at the line of scrimmage. 

Please reconsider this game stop him at all cost.... 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Anyone hear of this? Colquitt might be playing a 3A team from Florida who had 18 starters last year in grades 7-10

that's right. 7th and 8th graders playing varsity. They have a stud running back who will be a freshman. But that's it. 

Whats the obsession with Georgia powerhouses playing the worst Florida teams they can find? You can't find any teams in your own state that will play? You gotta find no name small schools with laughable rosters to get an auto W?

NB you have very little time...

Call Buford and get them to play Colquitt... 

Its the last hope... Buford needs a NY replacement... you must do it...

18 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Hey NB.....

Don't be dissing the Episcopalians.  God loves them.  You should too.

As an aside...Colquitt ain't no powerhouse.  We'll be lucky to win 14 games this coming season.

You're starting to sound like Sean Spicer......

Rufus>>

If Rush is the coach, the team is a powerhouse. He's just one of those guys. 

8 minutes ago, LOSer said:

I would say this is embarrassing but it's Georgia we're talking about.

I mean, what embarrassment have they not suffered?

I learned a long time ago....something can only embarrass you if you let it.  I haven't been embarrassed in...well...forever.  When you start giving a shit what other people think (besides maybe Ms. Violet, Lady Raine and Little Alphonze)...you've lost the game.  

I may not win a lot...but I durn sure break even.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Doesn't STA get 1 home and 1 away game with Paragon? Since SJB is coming to FL maybe Colquitt can play STA.

No.

STA gets whatever Paragon deems desirable. It could be one or two or none. Thankfully, they've had a good relationship with Paragon for many years and this season it will probably have two such games.

This year's scheduling odyssey is nearing it's conclusion.

And Moultrie would be a non-starter regardless.

3 minutes ago, LOSer said:

No.

STA gets whatever Paragon deems desirable. It could be one or two or none. Thankfully, they've had a good relationship with Paragon for many years and this season it will probably have two such games.

This year's scheduling odyssey is nearing it's conclusion.

And Moultrie would be a non-starter regardless.

Colquitt would be a great game for STA. 2 quality teams for sure. 

If ESPN is interested in 1 freshmen back from Holy Trinity, then they dang sure would be interested in STA. 

Have you heard of any OOS teams linked to STA? 

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If ESPN is interested in 1 freshmen back from Holy Trinity, then they dang sure would be interested in STA. 

They're always interested in STA.

But Moultrie wouldn't have been a trip we were interested in.

24 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Have you heard of any OOS teams linked to STA? 

The schedule is done.

They talked to more teams than usual but will have one home and one away OOS game.