Pocahontas

Nolebull813

15 minutes ago, concha said:

Seems the tribes think Fauxcahontas is a sack of shit.  The Donald is just respecting the actual Native American viewpoint.

MAGA

The ceremony was was about THEM and their service to the military not HIS politics.  

BTW she's a tool for calling herself a Native American.  They are both disrespectful dolts.

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

If not "childish" then what would you use?

He’s Real. Hes’s not afraid to call a spade a spade. He calls it like he’s sees it. He’s not PC and I and America like it!  I have zero issues with that. He’s a New Yorker. He’s brash and petty sometimes...and he has scared the living shit out of Democrats. They can’t figure out how this guys beats them every time. It’s almost comical now. But this is the new lay of the land. I’ll take his pettiness and “childish” behavior any day over what the repulsive Democrats are doing. I refuse to believe thst you support what the dems are doing.

43 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

He’s Real. Hes’s not afraid to call a spade a spade. He calls it like he’s sees it. He’s not PC and I and America like it!  I have zero issues with that. He’s a New Yorker. He’s brash and petty sometimes...and he has scared the living shit out of Democrats. They can’t figure out how this guys beats them every time. It’s almost comical now. But this is the new lay of the land. I’ll take his pettiness and “childish” behavior any day over what the repulsive Democrats are doing. I refuse to believe thst you support what the dems are doing.

So like I told Concha, you dont think him politicizing this "Pocahontas" bs in a event honoring two Navajo veterans was childish?  Newsflash, he's not tough.  If he was a real tough guy he wouldn't have backed his coward ass out of Vietnam.  He's a fraud. 

#neverforgetwhohereallyis

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So like I told Concha, you dont think him politicizing this "Pocahontas" bs in a event honoring two Navajo veterans was childish?  Newsflash, he's not tough.  If he was a real tough guy he wouldn't have backed his coward ass out of Vietnam.  He's a fraud. 

In the Corps this is referred to as a Sickbay Commando.   But i prefer Malingerer

Image result for trump vietnam meme

37 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

C’mon man! He called Edwards out. Straight up. She totally deserved it. As I said, he’s not afraid to take shit from anyone. The dems hate it, and are now desperate, that he can’t be intimidated. As I said, he’s not PC, and I’m okay with that. If he offended those men (were they even offended? I’ve never heard a statement from them), then hopefully it was brought to his attention and he made it right. 

Look where we are. The dems can’t see the forest through the trees due to rage.

like I said. I feel you to be an honorable man.. You may not like Trump, but I know you can’t agree with the dem’s antics. 

29 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

In the Corps this is referred to as a Sickbay Commando.   But i prefer Malingerer

Image result for trump vietnam meme

Not that I condone draft dodging, but nobody cares what he did 50 years ago. You, HF, and I may care, but not many people do. Shit, half of Americans probably don’t even know we had a war in Vietnam. Sad but true.

31 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Not that I condone draft dodging, but nobody cares what he did 50 years ago. You, HF, and I may care, but not many people do. Shit, half of Americans probably don’t even know we had a war in Vietnam. Sad but true.

We are Military Retirees.  Yep I care. I care when I see someone conducting Stolen Valor as well.   That seems to be the only meme that didn't get you giddy 🤣 Don't worry Concha will be in here soon like a Teenager with a spray can under a Bridge to fire up the Posse. 

No one cares about him acting like a 3 year old and calling people names and his acolytes chalk it up as telling it like it is and being non PC. Being Non PC is calling his ass a coward for dodging fighting for this Country and now pretending he is some damn Vicar of the Flag.  Sorry I care plenty.   

He's now starting to attack General Mathis.  So yeah this is about to get Good.  I can't wait to he starts calling him names. 

“IT IS A MATTER OF WHEN—NOT IF”: IS JAMES MATTIS ABOUT TO GET VOTED OFF THE ISLAND?

Washington insiders believe the Defense secretary’s days are numbered—and that Trump didn’t come up with the idea that Mattis is a Democrat on his own. “I think somebody put that thought in his mind,” a former administration official says. “That wasn’t a kind of spur-of-the-moment, thinking-out-loud remark.”

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

C’mon man! He called Edwards out. Straight up. She totally deserved it. As I said, he’s not afraid to take shit from anyone. The dems hate it, and are now desperate, that he can’t be intimidated. As I said, he’s not PC, and I’m okay with that. If he offended those men (were they even offended? I’ve never heard a statement from them), then hopefully it was brought to his attention and he made it right. 

Look where we are. The dems can’t see the forest through the trees due to rage.

like I said. I feel you to be an honorable man.. You may not like Trump, but I know you can’t agree with the dem’s antics. 

That’s not what I asked. He was so giddy about calling her out that he decided to call her out at a ceremony to honor 2 Navajo veterans.  That’s disrespectful and dishonorable.  There’s no two ways about it.

For the record I already commented on warren in this thread.  

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That’s not what I asked. He was so giddy about calling her out that he decided to call her out at a ceremony to honor 2 Navajo veterans.  That’s disrespectful and dishonorable.  There’s no two ways about it.

For the record I already commented on warren in this thread.  

I understand. Ok, he didn’t use very good discretion. Potentially disrespectful. Dishonorable I think is a little strong. Pretty sure it wasn’t the end of the world. 90% of Americans are over it. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

I understand. Ok, he didn’t use very good discretion. Potentially disrespectful. Dishonorable I think is a little strong. Pretty sure it wasn’t the end of the world. 90% of Americans are over it. 

Like you said most Americans don’t even understand the wars we were in much less giving respect where do.

It was classless from his position, he doesn’t know when to turn it off.  Do you think those men and their families gave a gotdamn in that moment about trump and his diss on warren or more about honoring their service?  Everything is not about him. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Amazing. Black people loved Kanye last year. Dude’s literally a billionaire from all of records, concerts, apparel, speeches, etc...and not to mention all his philanthropic work. Now he’s a punchline. Too funny.

Well actually they didn't.   But it's amazing that you think that.  Trumps literally a Billionaire and most don't like him either.  Did it escape you that a white Brother did that video?  Obama called him a Jackass that wasn't last year.   He is flipping because he was not getting attention from black people.  He's a genius for getting those that hate his ass to embrace him to foster a false message.  Sunken place indeed. 

Whats funny white people hated him for telling everyone that George Bush doesn't care about black people. Now he is a Hero.  Funny indeed.   Now they are claiming his Records are the greatest and how awesome he is.  Actually it's some scary Shhhhhhttttt. 

LMAO 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Like you said most Americans don’t even understand the wars we were in much less giving respect where do.

It was classless from his position, he doesn’t know when to turn it off.  Do you think those men and their families gave a gotdamn in that moment about trump and his diss on warren or more about honoring their service?  Everything is not about him. 

Point made, brother. 

• Like 1

Ok. You’re a rational man. Maybe you’re right. Dude didn’t become a millionaire by being stupid and uninvented. Maybe this is a shrewd move....Oooooor maybe he’s beingv courageous and calling it like he sees it TODAY,  and the left is going nuts over it. People can change. Kanye is very dangerous to the left now. That is why he’s being attacked so ruthlessly.The Democratic Party is isolated now basically to Malibu and Manhattan....and Chicago. It it red everywhere else. Since those are the most densely populated areas, the votes stay pretty even. But if those areas start going even a little red, the dems will be in serious trouble. To me. THAT is why Kanye is dangerous and “hated” now. 

12 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Ok. You’re a rational man. Maybe you’re right. Dude didn’t become a millionaire by being stupid and uninvented. Maybe this is a shrewd move....Oooooor maybe he’s beingv courageous and calling it like he sees it TODAY,  and the left is going nuts over it. People can change. Kanye is very dangerous to the left now. That is why he’s being attacked so ruthlessly.The Democratic Party is isolated now basically to Malibu and Manhattan....and Chicago. It it red everywhere else. Since those are the most densely populated areas, the votes stay pretty even. But if those areas start going even a little red, the dems will be in serious trouble. To me. THAT is why Kanye is dangerous and “hated” now. 

Why is it when celebrities speak out against the Repub they are told to sit down and shut up, dribble the ball, etc.  But an endorsement is welcomed and solicited?  

Did you see how fast trump publicly denounced Taylor swift and her recent endorsement of the Dems?

BOTH sides are guilty as charged. 

*my prediction:  If this country doesn't reign it in quick, we will be at the brink of a politcal civil war within a decade.  The lines are being drawn now, bloodshed will ensue once a pominent member from one of the sides is murdered or assassinated.  Just watch. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Interesting take. I don't necessarily disagree with this. I'm not sure I'd use "childish", but point taken.

Is the reason you are not sure that you would call it childish because you identify with Trump and an adult acting childish is something you are above? 

Maybe you really just support conservative policies and subconsciously prefer a better messenger more in line with your personal code of conduct? Someone like you, honorable? 

43 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Why is it when celebrities speak out against the Repub they are told to sit down and shut up, dribble the ball, etc.  But an endorsement is welcomed and solicited?  

Did you see how fast trump publicly denounced Taylor swift and her recent endorsement of the Dems?

BOTH sides are guilty as charged. 

*my prediction:  If this country doesn't reign it in quick, we will be at the brink of a politcal civil war within a decade.  The lines are being drawn now, bloodshed will ensue once a pominent member from one of the sides is murdered or assassinated.  Just watch. 

Good morning. Ive got a little insomnia going right now. 415a here in Ca.lol!

Excellent post. First both sides are guilty of wanting celebs and atheletes to endorse their respective side. The issue for repubs is that the dems literally have 98.9% of the market. So just the reaction by the left towards Kanye shows the importance of maintaining that 98.9%. Swift, Kanye, Baldwin, Woods etc can say what they want as far as I’m concerned. More the merrier. But if you’re a celeb etc voicing your opinion, be ready. The first amendment gives you the right to say what you want without reprocussions from the government.....not civilians. 

I get worried about a potential major civil unrest may ensue if we don’t address this divisiveness. That said, it won’t be the right initiating it. The left needs to find an agenda and gat rid of the hate for Trump and the repubs. AND Trump needs to start being a little more civil as well and refrain from doing victory laps. 

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Good morning. Ive got a little insomnia going right now. 415a here in Ca.lol!

Excellent post. First both sides are guilty of wanting celebs and atheletes to endorse their respective side. The issue for repubs is that the dems literally have 98.9% of the market. So just the reaction by the left towards Kanye shows the importance of maintaining that 98.9%. Swift, Kanye, Baldwin, Woods etc can say what they want as far as I’m concerned. More the merrier. But if you’re a celeb etc voicing your opinion, be ready. The first amendment gives you the right to say what you want without reprocussions from the government.....not civilians. 

I get worried about a potential major civil unrest may ensue if we don’t address this divisiveness. That said, it won’t be the right initiating it. The left needs to find an agenda and gat rid of the hate for Trump and the repubs. AND Trump needs to start being a little more civil as well and refrain from doing victory laps. 

You might want to check up on what the right wing groups like the Proud Boys are up to.  Several initiated attacks from them.

it also doesn't help that trump incites violence.  At one of his recent rallies he was praising politician Greg Gianforte for body slamming a reporter.  

You all might think it's all fun and games, but I assure you it's not nor will be b/c as soon as we are vulnerable expect other nations to take advantage of the moment.  

33 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Is the reason you are not sure that you would call it childish because you identify with Trump and an adult acting childish is something you are above? 

Maybe you really just support conservative policies and subconsciously prefer a better messenger more in line with your personal code of conduct? Someone like you, honorable? 

Interesting wording. 

Hers the deal. I personally would not act that way if I was the Prez. I’m not that brash. I’m not a New Yorker. But I’m okay with what he’s doing. The political landscape, like it or not, has changed. I’ll take Trump’s brashness and constant ribbing of the dems all day over what the shit show that is the Democratic Party trots out on the field daily. 

I love what he’s done internationally. I like that he puts America first. The left has concerns that the Hispanic vote might be in jeopardy.. And right on que, here comes the caravan from Honduras leading up to the mids. Didn’t we see something like this a few weeks ago with Kavanaugh. Ya can’t make this shit up! Trump is ready to send the military to control the southern border, but he’s putting pressure on Mex to do it...and they will watch. I could quote all the things that he’s done, but I know that you know those things. I’m compassionate, but I’m not a globalist. The Dems suck dude. Straight up. I can’t believe you support that that shit show.. And despite not liking Trump, how the hell csn you not acknowledge what he’s done.

Do we want Pelosi as SOTH? Do we want Cory Booker as POTUS? God help us! Thank God Hillary didn’t win. I’ve been definitely become a little more right of center over the past 3 years.

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You might want to check up on what the right wing groups like the Proud Boys are up to.  Several initiated attacks from them.

it also doesn't help that trump incites violence.  At one of his recent rallies he was praising politician Greg Gianforte for body slamming a reporter.  

You all might think it's all fun and games, but I assure you it's not nor will be b/c as soon as we are vulnerable expect other nations to take advantage of the moment.  

To hell with the proud boys. They are a small militant faction trying to oppose Antifa. To hell with Antifa as well. 

Trump will never let us be vulnerable. It’s the left that will. 

Hillary: we can’t be civil

Pelosi: we need to take back our government. And if there is collateral damage. Oh well. 

WTF is this? 

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

To hell with the proud boys. They are a small militant faction trying to oppose Antifa. To hell with Antifa as well. 

Trump will never let us be vulnerable. It’s the left that will. 

Hillary: we can’t be civil

Pelosi: we need to take back our government. And if there is collateral damage. Oh well. 

WTF is this? 

You can’t say “the hell with antifa and proud boys” b/c they are the voice and now strong arm of the respective sides. That’s the vulnerability that will continue to grow and fester. 

Whether you want to accept it or not this admin is in turmoil, even have some that have voiced disloyalty within this admin. Unprecedented number of turnover. That’s not a recipe of strength. (If we were talking about this happening in any other org. we’d be quick to call of its demise)  It’s unraveling, thread by thread.

gotta go, will talk later

• Like 1

It's rare to read 3 articulate people on here at the same time. . Especially with opposing views.  I'm enjoying the retorts.  I would only add Kanye is a threat to himself not the left.  He speaks for himself and maybe Candance Owens.  Right wing activist a Helluva lot more dangerous than left wing activist and it's not close IMO. How would the right be acting if Kanye had  met President Obama in the White House and acted that way and even cursed.  Remember they hated him for even inviting Jay-Z and common to it. Fox News called his bday a Hip Hop BBQ.   So yeah it's B.S.

Good takes brothas.  

• Like 1