Pocahontas

Nolebull813

37 minutes ago, ron169 said:

My question is this, in an age where white privledge is so prevalent, why did she need to identify as a minority to get into Harvard?

She didn't.  Don't believe the rhetoric.  I hope you would read about her and see how ridiculous all this bs is.  The reality is that what's been posted here and from our President is a lie.  

She never used it to gain any advantage.  It was first brought up when Warren was having lunch and having a casual conversation.  She mentioned that family stories growing up there was mention of being some Indian in the family.  A grandmother or something like that.  

It wasn't used for advantage and I'm sure if possible she would have never said it had she knew how it would be used. 

That's how I understand It anyway.  

Btw, She is extremely intelligent and she knows the finance industry and Wall Street better than they do.  She has been fighting for citizens against unfair banking practices and all related activities.  I for one am glad she is keeping an eye on those mainly responsible for the 2009 recession.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

She didn't.  Don't believe the rhetoric.  I hope you would read about her and see how ridiculous all this bs is.  The reality is that what's been posted here and from our President is a lie.  

She never used it to gain any advantage.  It was first brought up when Warren was having lunch and having a casual conversation.  She mentioned that family stories growing up there was mention of being some Indian in the family.  A grandmother or something like that.  

It wasn't used for advantage and I'm sure if possible she would have never said it had she knew how it would be used. 

That's how I understand It anyway.  

Btw, She is extremely intelligent and she knows the finance industry and Wall Street better than they do.  She has been fighting for citizens against unfair banking practices and all related activities.  I for one am glad she is keeping an eye on those mainly responsible for the 2009 recession.  

So you are saying she didn’t check the box identifying herself as being Native American on her Harvard admission application?

• Thanks 1

This whole thing is a total waste of time and a perfect example of how the media leads most of the public by the nose. No reasonable person give's a damn what she is made up of.

They focus on this type of bullshit while ignoring real important stuff like China slowly buying Jamaica which could eventually allow them to set up missal sites there.

Most people would be ashamed to even mention such a tenuous tie to heritage as 1/1,024th.

Elizabeth Warren has happily claimed it - even formally to prestigious universities - for decades. Even well before before the recent DNA test that shows she has less Native American heritage than the average Caucasian in this country.

Which is interesting because the Cherokee nation apparently views her with complete and utter derision. As they should.

11 minutes ago, ron169 said:

Oh that’s right, she was the first Native American professor in the history of Harvard... but who’s counting

Here, read this.  You should appreciate this source as it’s your boys over at Fox. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/harvard-never-considered-elizabeth-warren-as-native-american-in-hiring-process-report-says.amp

Just now, concha said:

It represented part of the range provided.

Relax, Francis.

I’m not the one posting memes everyday. (Inaccurate ones at that) but for whatever reason you still keep posting as if you were making a persuasive point.  

Like I said, keep up the 🤡 work.  It is comical. 

Cheers   

15 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I’m not the one posting memes everyday. (Inaccurate ones at that) but for whatever reason you still keep posting as if you were making a persuasive point.  

Cheers   

crying concha and his memes are like the dollar menue at McDonalds.....he gets enjoyment from them though much like a child and $1.00 Spicy McChicken

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Does he even post on the football side any more?  I see a lot of his work is over here.  

Thinking about it I don't believe crying concha has ever made a football post that amounts to much other than making excuses.

They must teach MEMES at St Xavier, OH though.

8 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Cheers   

1/1,024th 

Not a manufactured number, Sport.

🤣