Pocahontas

Nolebull813

On 10/15/2018 at 6:04 PM, Nolebull813 said:

To sum up. Trump took her down with his childish nickname and repetition. 

She made a fool out of herself and destroyed her political future out of state (thank God) because of her inability to handle TRump's taunts.What a fool, a moron. 

No joke, the Dem's need to reach out to me if they want to lean an effective strategy to counter Trump's childless yet effective style.  

What fools. I am not gonna miss her. 

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

She made a fool out of herself and destroyed her political future out of state (thank God) because of her inability to handle TRump's taunts.What a fool, a moron. 

No joke, the Dem's need to reach out to me if they want to lean an effective strategy to counter Trump's childless yet effective style.  

100% agree with the bold

Trump was calling out her bullshit just like everyone else was. She was a fraud and she knew it. Took advantage of affirmative action by pretending to be Native American to advance her career. 

Trump just thought the same thing most people thought. Who the fuck is this phony ass fraud trying to lecture everyone when her very existence is a lie? She would be the mayor of some refugee town and you wouldn't even know who the hell she was if she didn't lie her way to the top. 

What a national disgrace 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Share with us your strategy.

My question was rhetorical. Who on earth is gonna believe a random guy on the internet? lol

But honest, it's not hard but it requires discipline. 

We all agree, Trump is an over grown child. Love him or hate him he is juvenile and self consumed like a child. Just as temperamental and thin skinned.  Treat him like you would a child. 

Now, it get's thorny in the detail but the approach is a winner. Be the adult. 

A small example, don't get into a back and forth with him as our media does daily about "alternative fact." Don't be exasperated by his lies. Pat him on the head and ignore. Have the the conversation "above him." Be just as submissive of him as you would be a child. 

Every day I hear the press report on the lies he says. Stop it. Just report that the President lied again today then rely the truth. Truth is not subjective as the president has made it. 

Little lines that he would find demeaning but not said in malice would make his head explode. Basically just be dismissive of him as one should be of a clown. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

My question was rhetorical. Who on earth is gonna believe a random guy on the internet? lol

But honest, it's not hard but it requires discipline. 

We all agree, Trump is an over grown child. Love him or hate him he is juvenile and self consumed like a child. Just as temperamental and thin skinned.  Treat him like you would a child. 

Now, it get's thorny in the detail but the approach is a winner. Be the adult. 

A small example, don't get into a back and forth with him as our media does daily about "alternative fact." Don't be exasperated by his lies. Pat him on the head and ignore. Have the the conversation "above him." Be just as submissive of him as you would be a child. 

Every day I hear the press report on the lies he says. Stop it. Just report that the President lied again today then rely the truth. Truth is not subjective as the president has made it. 

Little lines that he would find demeaning but not said in malice would make his head explode. Basically just be dismissive of him as one should be of a clown. 

Agree, they should stay above the nonsense and stick to the issues. Wallowing in the mud with him is what he wants to do and he's a mud wrestling champ. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Trump was calling out her bullshit just like everyone else was. She was a fraud and she knew it. Took advantage of affirmative action by pretending to be Native American to advance her career. 

Trump just thought the same thing most people thought. Who the fuck is this phony ass fraud trying to lecture everyone when her very existence is a lie? She would be the mayor of some refugee town and you wouldn't even know who the hell she was if she didn't lie her way to the top. 

What a national disgrace 

You have been told the truth and you instead choose to throw out lies.  

She didn't use it to her advantage.  

Grow the fuck up.  Your a grown man right?  Why lie like a little bitch?  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Agree, they should stay above the nonsense and stick to the issues. Wallowing in the mud with him is what he wants to do and he's a mud wrestling champ. 

That's been tried I believe.  The problem as I see it is his supporters are running the show and with gerrymandered districts It allows the minority to rule.  

Plus Democrats totally suck at going out to vote.  I don't trust that they will vote even with all the shit going on.  

You can't go against Trump without getting shit on you.  You stay above the bs and he steals the airwaves.  It would take a great deal of discipline on the media to not talk about his stupidity.  

18 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

That's been tried I believe.  The problem as I see it is his supporters are running the show and with gerrymandered districts It allows the minority to rule.  

Plus Democrats totally suck at going out to vote.  I don't trust that they will vote even with all the shit going on.  

You can't go against Trump without getting shit on you.  You stay above the bs and he steals the airwaves.  It would take a great deal of discipline on the media to not talk about his stupidity.  

Still salty I see lol. Dont worry you just have to make it to 2024. Than by then bernie Biden all them will be gone so itll be interesting to see who runs for the dems. 

19 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I don’t mean stay quiet.  But develop a legit platform and spread on the airwaves and sell it.  

We’ve got to get back to hard nosed politics that makes sense and not this tabloid junk that trump engages in

Just now, Horsefly said:

I don’t mean stay quiet.  But develop a legit platform and spread on the airwaves and sell it.  

We’ve got to get back to hard nosed politics that makes sense and not this tabloid junk that trump engages in

Theres only one topic that the dems can and will run on that makes sense. Healthcare. It's a broken system. Never side can fix it but that's the only rationale platform that the dems have 

5 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Share with us your strategy.

Here's my strategy since the Trump crowd loves simple mindedness B.S..  Whatever he calls you embrace it.  She should have dressed up like Pocahantas and showed up at one of his daily Rally's wearing a MAGA hat as the embiciles loose their minds in elation of her accepting stupidity.  Then she harness their votes while those of us that live in Sanity would know it's a ruse and vote them out of the Senate and Congress.  Imagine the confusion among them with meme postings.  

That's about as crazy as it gets 😀

10 hours ago, World Citizen said:

You have been told the truth and you instead choose to throw out lies.  

She didn't use it to her advantage.  

Grow the fuck up.  Your a grown man right?  Why lie like a little bitch?  

I never thought I would say this.  But it's not a good time to be a White Woman in Trumps America another thought what the hell did they do with Diamond and Lace? I never see more than 2 black people at one time near him.  😜

Kanye is more loved and believed than White Women. 

They acted a fool over Obama taking a picture with his feet up in the Oval office.  But Kanye the 1st Black Man in history recorded cursing in the White House to Trumps America and they just love him.  This is some strange shit.  Did you see the Movie Get Out?.  I'm starting to believe it. 😆.   

kanyeart1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

There isn't an effective strategy...except to hunker down and wait it out. 

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Meh...republicans did their share of teeth-gnashing during Obie’s term as well. That said, it wasn’t anything like we’re seeing today. 

That's the difference. I dont remember the extreme violence riots etc when Obama was in office. Yes we voiced our displeasure

10 hours ago, noonereal said:

Interesting take. I don't necessarily disagree with this. I'm not sure I'd use "childish", but point taken.

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yeah it really was mature of him to refer to her (Pocohantas)when he was recognizing two Navajo veterans during their ceremony.  But thanks for reinforcing where you stand on dignity and maturity.

Seems the tribes think Fauxcahontas is a sack of shit.  The Donald is just respecting the actual Native American viewpoint.

MAGA