Pocahontas

Nolebull813

The chief of the Cherokee tribe has rebuked her political theatre. 

She is a fraud. A nasty p.o.s. Who is way out of touch with reality. 

Love looking at all the liberal kooks say she proved her Native American heritage with 1/1000th percent. 

I did the ancestry DNA test and have 14 percent of DNA traced back to the Iberian Peninsula in Spain. So now am I Hispanic? Do I like Soccer all of a sudden? 

Answer is no. I am cracker white and proud 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The chief of the Cherokee tribe has rebuked her political theatre. 

She is a fraud. A nasty p.o.s. Who is way out of touch with reality. 

Love looking at all the liberal kooks say she proved her Native American heritage with 1/1000th percent. 

I did the ancestry DNA test and have 14 percent of DNA traced back to the Iberian Peninsula in Spain. So now am I Hispanic? Do I like Soccer all of a sudden? 

Answer is no. I am cracker white and proud 😂

Native American DNA gets real tricky, especially when it comes to %. Much of what they know or think they can test from, generally comes from the mom's side..... and just because you have one parent at 100% does not mean your results would even be close to 50%....

I think the federal recognition level is somewhere right around your 13-14% range and states may differ...

ALL TRIBES have their own membership requirements tho, and while many adopt the governmental 13-14% Many others are at 25% minimum and higher....

This is merely informational and not intended to support your exampled farce in any way.... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

The basic racial and ethnic categories for Federal statistics and program administrative reporting are defined as follows: 1. American Indian or Alaskan Native. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North America, and who maintains cultural identification through tribal affiliations or community recognition. 2. Asian or Pacific Islander. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, the Indian subcontinent, or the Pacific Islands. This area includes, for example, China, India, Japan, Korea, the Philippine Islands, and Samoa. 3. Black. A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa. 4. Hispanic. A person of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Central or South American or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race. 5. White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, North Africa, or the Middle East

No such measure as required % to be considered any ethnicity or race.

Origins in ancestry is all that is required to claim any ethnicity or race.

I guess we're all black after all, if the scientists are correct. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Is it inappropriate to start referring to her as a “Squaw”?

Not sure why she went through all these hoops.  Even if she didn’t have any Amerindian genes she could just “self-identify” as one.

I haven't been able to figure this one out yet: the Left claims that a person's gender is determined by what the person identifies as, but not that person's ethnicity. 

I don't get it. It seems to me that it should work in both cases or in neither case. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

The basic racial and ethnic categories for Federal statistics and program administrative reporting are defined as follows: 1. American Indian or Alaskan Native. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North America, and who maintains cultural identification through tribal affiliations or community recognition. 2. Asian or Pacific Islander. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, the Indian subcontinent, or the Pacific Islands. This area includes, for example, China, India, Japan, Korea, the Philippine Islands, and Samoa. 3. Black. A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa. 4. Hispanic. A person of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Central or South American or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race. 5. White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, North Africa, or the Middle East

No such measure as required % to be considered any ethnicity or race.

Origins in ancestry is all that is required to claim any ethnicity or race.

I think @DevilDog would take umbrage at the criteria for being white. 

2 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

The basic racial and ethnic categories for Federal statistics and program administrative reporting are defined as follows: 

No such measure as required % to be considered any ethnicity or race.<<<for category 'reporting' purposes

Origins in ancestry is all that is required to claim any ethnicity or race.<<<again for 'reporting' purposes...

You must be googling...this is good, but you must be able to actually read what is written.....and dig a little deeper to get the entire picture...

When it comes to any $, yes you will have to at some point, in proving membership affiliation to a tribal entity to the Federal Government to be Federally recognized (about 250 active tribes currently are not). This comes in the form of DNA for proof.   This is paramount to many states giving their own recognition, and when it comes down to the $ beans as an example Michigan's threshold is set at 25% for free college for students (as hard written and not part of a jumbled process)...

Yes, some people (or Universities) may on their own, be willing to accept 'self-identify' as having merit, but no....

The Federal Government simply does not work that way.....

...except maybe for 'reporting purposes'....🤣🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1