SFA Upset?

AztecPadre

15 hours ago, ron169 said:

The funny thing is if DLS somehow manages an upset in the open bowl whatever, SFA will prolly win a calpreps MNC based solely on their beginning rating, and nothing else.

A very GA type schedule. See why we get upset? 

Looks like the same schedule Colquitt played when Rush demanded a MNC. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

A very GA type schedule. See why we get upset? 

Looks like the same schedule Colquitt played when Rush demanded a MNC. 

Dude, quit. I don’t get into the beefs with ya, but Colquitt has never in their history played a schedule as bad as SFAs this year, especially since the Img game was called. SFA hasn’t played a single team that would finish anything but last in the BNU or region 1

On 10/19/2018 at 7:05 PM, AztecPadre said:

If Scorestream is correct SFA is about to go down and it will prove the were overhyped or just rusty from playing only like 3 games.  

Bet you were wishing this was a true score.

SFA didn't play anyone this year, but it may not be their fault.  A hurricane messed up their game their only tough opponent, and the better teams in the Maryland area refuse to play them.  http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/high-school/football/bs-md-st-frances-football-20180606-story.html

No one really knows how good or bad they are.  But if they clobber a good GEICO opponent.........

On 10/21/2018 at 10:45 AM, ron169 said:

Dude, quit. I don’t get into the beefs with ya, but Colquitt has never in their history played a schedule as bad as SFAs this year, especially since the Img game was called. SFA hasn’t played a single team that would finish anything but last in the BNU or region 1

Obviously. 

But their schedules, especially in the past and the year Rush yelled he was the greatest was poor. Even the playoffs offered meager opposition. 

Don't you get it? It's all the claims while not proving it that cause the backlash. Grayson and Marietta played good teams and what happened? All of a sudden Colquitt was best. See?

No joke, in all my years I have NEVER had a team like Blessed Trinity or Plant 15' team which was ranked #714 in the country... or that CA  school you played, I don't even recall it's name it was so off the national radar be painted by the home fan base so dishonestly.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ohio said:

Bet you were wishing this was a true score.

SFA didn't play anyone this year, but it may not be their fault.  A hurricane messed up their game their only tough opponent, and the better teams in the Maryland area refuse to play them.  http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/high-school/football/bs-md-st-frances-football-20180606-story.html

No one really knows how good or bad they are.  But if they clobber a good GEICO opponent.........

They made an effort. Straight up. Did Colquitt's game with IMG fall though? Did Colquitt lose a tough schedule because folks were scared of them? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/21/2018 at 1:11 PM, noonereal said:

They made an effort. Straight up. Did Colquitt's game with IMG fall though? Did Colquitt lose a tough schedule because folks were scared of them? 

Propst doesn't want to lose any OOS games.  His high salary or even this job would be at stake.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2018 at 1:11 PM, noonereal said:

Colquitt said they were more comfortable playing ISB than IMG. 

They go undefeated and in 2014 and gearing up for 2015 with a loaded team who will contend for a National title, they go out and schedule, wait for it....Plant 😂

And it was the worst Plant team in a decade. By far. And they picked Enterprise Alabama. The team named after a rental car company. Lol. Also 2A Pelham 

It was horrendous. They had a great team. But should have never been rewarded for scheduling the worst teams they could find. 

Rush has clout with ESPN and Paragon. He could of called them up in a second and said find me a top ranked team and we will play. Hell we'll play them in Atlanta if we have to. Just get it done. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Colquitt said they were more comfortable playing ISB than IMG. 

They go undefeated and in 2014 and gearing up for 2015 with a loaded team who will contend for a National title, they go out and schedule, wait for it....Plant 😂

And it was the worst Plant team in a decade. By far. And they picked Enterprise Alabama. The team named after a rental car company. Lol. Also 2A Pelham 

It was horrendous. They had a great team. But should have never been rewarded for scheduling the worst teams they could find. 

Rush has clout with ESPN and Paragon. He could of called them up in a second and said find me a top ranked team and we will play. Hell we'll play them in Atlanta if we have to. Just get it done. 

You speak truth, my brother

Now I want to hear from the GA guys. @Fred @HawgGoneIt @CCBlackhatter ispecially as they are rather irrational about Colquitt. 

@ECHS05 is just a happy Pumpkin! and it's his season!!!!!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

You speak truth, my brother

Now I want to hear from the GA guys. @Fred @HawgGoneIt @CCBlackhatter ispecially as they are rather irrational about Colquitt. 

@ECHS05 is just a happy Pumpkin! and it's his season!!!!!!

In the first place, I'm not a Colquitt fan.

In the second place, I'm not real sure how when a schedule is made months or years before (depending) how you are supposed to know that a team that is normally respectable to good is going to have a bad year.  I get knowing ISB is going to be bad but even though I don't follow FL football, I've heard the Plant name.  I've seen this on other threads as well.  Nolebull says it was the worst team in a decade.  How do you know that *except* in retrospect?  It is real easy to look at them from the perspective of 3-4 years after the fact but how do you know that a year in advance?  Was anyone saying that at the time the Packers scheduled them?  I certainly don't know

2 hours ago, Fred said:

In the first place, I'm not a Colquitt fan.

In the second place, I'm not real sure how when a schedule is made months or years before (depending) how you are supposed to know that a team that is normally respectable to good is going to have a bad year.  I get knowing ISB is going to be bad but even though I don't follow FL football, I've heard the Plant name.  I've seen this on other threads as well.  Nolebull says it was the worst team in a decade.  How do you know that *except* in retrospect?  It is real easy to look at them from the perspective of 3-4 years after the fact but how do you know that a year in advance?  Was anyone saying that at the time the Packers scheduled them?  I certainly don't know

we all knew it here