Georgia posters Camden Lowndes who wins?

HooverOutlaw

15 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

I was actually joking...

But if Lowndes is the underdog...I will pull for them this week.

By the way...GET SOUL CALIBUR 6!!!

EPIC Game.

I doubt Lowndes is the under dog... 

This could be a fairly even game... 

Also you say Get SC 6 but I hear "Remember this past weekend"... 

Yeah... Not yet buddy... 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm really hoping that we go back to 6 classes or some teams(Lee County/Valdosta) rise up to 7A down here. 

The 7A expansion hurt our region, shorted us a playoff spot and has created hardship on scheduling etc. 

Definitely thinned out the landscape and made scheduling harder....

Love the Avatar, though.

Nooner is ________, dunno, gotta bunch of adjectives for that and not bad ones either.

Regards,

BGW

@noonereal

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Stranger Danger!!! xD

What do you think about Camden's progression under Coach Sphire so far? 

We're definitely improved over the past two years teams that's for sure.  While we are a work in progress especially offensively we're getting there. Our defense is pretty good and hopefully soon the offense catches up. The kid we have playing quarterback for us is only a junior and I don't know if you noticed  Friday night but boy he's tough as nails and he's really picking it up and he's only a junior. Coach Sphire took over a program in shambles but he's getting it turned around. I just hope that they give him enough time to finish this process and don't get impatient.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

I was actually joking...

But if Lowndes is the underdog...I will pull for them this week.

By the way...GET SOUL CALIBUR 6!!!

EPIC Game.

I'll see what I can do about SC6 I got 4 people who owe me gameshares anyway... And they own it so maybe I can get it tonight... 

Also I'm saving money anyway Im gonna be in CA for at least 2 weeks if not a month starting on Halloween... 

And as we speak I'm halfway to Sarasota FL

On 10/23/2018 at 9:00 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm really hoping that we go back to 6 classes or some teams(Lee County/Valdosta) rise up to 7A down here. 

The 7A expansion hurt our region, shorted us a playoff spot and has created hardship on scheduling etc. 

GSB and PGL will help y'all overcome some of that "Hardship with scheduling." Have your guys give him a call. What does  Region 1 have to lose? It would stir the competitive juices throughout South Georgia. It would be great to see SG  re-learn the old Bazemore lessons on creative player acquisition.

16 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

GSB and PGL will help y'all overcome some of that "Hardship with scheduling." Have your guys give him a call. What does  Region 1 have to lose? It would stir the competitive juices throughout South Georgia. It would be great to see SG  re-learn the old Bazemore lessons on creative player acquisition.

Honestly I'd like to see Valdosta get back to there old ways...