Blackface!

RedZone

The people who are the most virtuous usually have the most skeletons in their closet. 

You always hear some men who denounce domestic violence like everyone else is evil, until someone digs up them beating on their wife. 

Cajun is the most racist person on the board by far and is trying to lecture us on white nationalism? That's rich. 

Pretty big sicko 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The people who are the most virtuous usually have the most skeletons in their closet. 

You always hear some men who denounce domestic violence like everyone else is evil, until someone digs up them beating on their wife. 

Cajun is the most racist person on the board by far and is trying to lecture us on white nationalism? That's rich. 

Pretty big sicko 

Recently indirectly referred to me as a Peddler of Debit insurance in the inner City. 

There is a long history of racism with this type of insurance directed at poor people.  Clearly a blanket racist statement to another Black Man indirectly addressing me.  Clearly that brotha seen thru it and didn't comment nor did I.  Go look at Texasball topic on La.  You will see it directed at Frosty toward me.  How the hell is Commercial Auto linked with B.S life insurance dealt to poor inner city people. St8 B.S. 

Blatantly said Niggxx and still think he can drop racist dogma.  Remember dislikes mix marriages and mixed couples.  I wonder what @Blueliner feels about that.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Recently indirectly referred to me as a Peddler of Debit insurance in the inner City. 

Their is a long history of racism with this type of insurance directed at poor people.  Clearly a blanket racist statement to another Black Man indirectly addressing me.  Clearly that brotha seen thru it and didn't comment nor did I.  Go look at Texasball topic on La.  You will see it directed at Frosty toward me.  How the hell is Commercial Auto linked with B.S life insurance dealt to poor inner city people. St8 B.S. 

Blatantly said Niggxx and still think he can drop racist dogma.  Remember dislikes mix marriages and mixed couples.  I wonder what @Blueliner feels about that.

I didn't know what he was talking about. 

Frosty started the comment off by saying he won't respond to Nolebull813 because of an Anti Lousiana agenda. Then he broke down the district up there. 

Then Cajun made that Comment. So I thought Cajun was telling Frosty to not waste his time with me but I didn't understand the debit insurance remark. 

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I didn't know what he was talking about. 

Frosty started the comment off by saying he won't respond to Nolebull813 because of an Anti Lousiana agenda. Then he broke down the district up there. 

Then Cajun made that Comment. So I thought Cajun was telling Frosty to not waste his time with me but I didn't understand the debit insurance remark. 

Directed at me.  Frosty was breaking down La. For me about ECA.  Don't know why he felt the need to indirectly drop that B.S. Notice Frosty left it alone.  

Debit insurance peddler in the inner City.  WTF

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

Poor Megyn Kelly.

Anothe blonde dizzy white nationalist......

Let me guess......You love her because she's a model for the ole' White Face movie that everyone loves....

and no-one ever seemed to protest.....

giphy.gif

Gee maybe y'all should just get off your high horses here.....

Blackface no different from anyone else.... 

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Smh

figured as much......so feel free to expound however you like....

condemning pop culture and the Wayans, or trying to explain how it is somehow 'spectacularly different'...

because it's whiteface not blackface...….

go ahead and shoot some more blanks...🤣

giphy.gif

Let me guess you gonna try and put on your 'history lesson' getup. 🤣 

22 minutes ago, Troll said:

figured as much......so feel free to expound however you like....

condemning pop culture and the Wayans, or trying to explain how it is somehow 'spectacularly different'...

because it's whiteface not blackface...….

go ahead and shoot some more blanks...🤣

giphy.gif

Let me guess you gonna try and put on your 'history lesson' getup. 🤣 

I  had deleted my response right after I posted.  I misread what you posted. 

But carry on Lurch, you seem to think you’ve won something.  

47 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I  had deleted my response right after I posted.  I misread what you posted. 

But carry on Lurch, you seem to think you’ve won something.  

No winners here...

And While I don't really see any issue with comedy, satire, critical arts, etc. and have no problems laughing at myself.....when you look at those two pics (white chicks vs Megan)  I could still possibly see how some blonde bimbo's think it's 'unfair' even....🤔

My initial thoughts on topic are that when it comes to satire or the arts, most people need to lighten up a bit.....on all sides... 

35 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Pathetic that she capitulated to the LEFTIST NBC....Fire her, she's weak....

People tend to do that when it’s more important to stay employed.  

Im sure you were a maverick though in your working days.  I bet you’d tell the boss whatever the hell was on your mind huh? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

Pathetic that she capitulated to the LEFTIST NBC....Fire her, she's weak....

I agree she should not be PC.  Neither am I. That Jesus character sucks just like her Santa Claus.  She claims both of them as white Men period.  I'm fine with her on it.  I don't believe in either one of them as she believes them to be.  .

Non PC to the Max.  Dont you just love another guy like you that just tells it like it is.  

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

In this case,you may have a point,however,I was fired from my first job for NOT saying what the company wanted  us pharmatical salesman to say about a product that I knew was a lie.....That also happened when, years later, I did not COMPLY with a directive issued, but did no get fired...the boss got fired first....She's still a politically correct coward in my book......

Interesting.  And aren’t you the one preaching compliance to those in authority?  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

No,your both weak and know it....You also knew that the scenario is totally different...Your both cheap shots, but lost...WEAK......

You didn't comply and got fired.  That explains your Mantra and Dogmatic rantings about complying.  It caused you to be unemployed. 

Now you are a card carrying compliar.     Yet you call me weak.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/24/2018 at 2:54 PM, Troll said:

Let me guess......You love her because she's a model for the ole' White Face movie that everyone loves....

and no-one ever seemed to protest.....

giphy.gif

Gee maybe y'all should just get off your high horses here.....

Blackface no different from anyone else.... 

Bro we are good but you are using a false equivalence.  Blackface is totally different than what you are portraying with the Wayans and comedy.  I will gladly show the difference.  No one gets pissed over comedy.  Whites have had similar roles with no consternation. Don't go full retard. You are too smart for that.  You know what Blackface and minstrels were about..  This is the equal to the movie White Girls.  Neither are equal to blackface.  I give you an A for effort and ignorant people would buy it.  I'm not and don't.  We still good homie. Just bringing substance..  Sir you might agree with what I'm expressing @Horsefly

Troll is a smart guy he knows the difference or I hope so.  Great fukkn movie and he nailed the character.  That's not blackface thats a great actor portraying a black man in a comedy.  

doney.jpg

DWWdIXn.gif