Blackface!

RedZone

On 10/24/2018 at 8:56 AM, DevilDog said:

Recently indirectly referred to me as a Peddler of Debit insurance in the inner City. 

There is a long history of racism with this type of insurance directed at poor people.  Clearly a blanket racist statement to another Black Man indirectly addressing me.  Clearly that brotha seen thru it and didn't comment nor did I.  Go look at Texasball topic on La.  You will see it directed at Frosty toward me.  How the hell is Commercial Auto linked with B.S life insurance dealt to poor inner city people. St8 B.S. 

Blatantly said Niggxx and still think he can drop racist dogma.  Remember dislikes mix marriages and mixed couples.  I wonder what @Blueliner feels about that.

And just about all non white on this mb converse with him on a regular basis. Mind blowing....He didn’t call them a slur and hates Trump, works for them  

Hes a racist clown and shouldn’t be here.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

And just about all non white on this mb converse with him on a regular basis. Mind blowing....He didn’t call them a slur and hates Trump, works for them  

I find that weird  myself.  But I don't castigate for that.  To each his own.  I can give @Nolebull813 @Blueliner @Gardensateballer and others the business right back as well as yourself on politics and other subjects not once did I ever leave a conversation pissed off.  Not once.  Hell those 3 knuckleheads even give you a ☺ for your retorts. None of this is that damn serious.  I'm enjoying the hell out of life and America.  I love her ass even with her blemishes.  She has blessed the hell out of me.  More than I ever thought.  The USMC have opened incredible doors. I will always stand on my convictions strongly but if any you sommabiotches come to the DFW come hang with Texasball and I.  Promise you will drink a few and eat a little and enjoy the hell out of some great HS football.

And that's the bottom line.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Bro we are good but you are using a false equivalence.  Blackface is totally different than what you are portraying with the Wayans and comedy.  I will gladly show the difference.  No one gets pissed over comedy.  Whites have had similar roles with no consternation. Don't go full retard. You are too smart for that.  You know what Blackface and minstrels were about..  This is the equal to the movie White Girls.  Neither are equal to blackface.  I give you an A for effort and ignorant people would buy it.  I'm not and don't.  We still good homie. Just bringing substance..  Sir you might agree with what I'm expressing @Horsefly

Troll is a smart guy he knows the difference or I hope so.  Great fukkn movie and he nailed the character.  That's not blackface thats a great actor portraying a black man in a comedy.  

doney.jpg

DWWdIXn.gif

every insult is different...and some people are more offended than others....

Yet when it is in satire or comedic form …. we are all supposed to be good with it...

The reason 'White Chicks' was chosen for comparison was simply because when applied to Megan, it was the direct shot at her, that she has been required by society to take....yes they nailed the role in a terrifically funny movie...…(in whiteface no less)

Was this not directly forced on her given her blonde bimbo looks and now part of her psyche/cultural place?  When in response to the topic, she expresses that she does not view blackface (or whiteface) as 'such a big deal'...…... is she now just 'overcompensating'?... or even 'trying to do the right thing by society' in acceptance of this social criticism? 

Now of course you can say that this would never compared to the horrors of yourself being pigeonholed in society...merely based on appearance.....

Of course black is different, or course it means more...…..to you...

Maybe you could even convince everyone else that this is in fact the case.... that they should accept it in their life, that the same directed at you is worse, and bolster your case with some history lessons and how it effected you...and what not....

But why do you think that some blonde Bimbo's life can be proven wrong (as in priority wise) because she is (being forced by society) viewing things under a different set than you...…

You think that somehow your 'greater intelligence' than a blonde bimbo is some asset or defense???

19 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Not me.  Out of respect for DevilDog and because on another thread he said he would have nothing against chopping up a Fox anchor into pieces with a buzz saw.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Let me get this straight Don Lemon can call another black man an uneducated negro and there is crickets. This bimbo makes a bad joke abt  black face satire and all hell breaks loose? 

Is this Trumps fault too? 

Did you see the Jimmy Kimmel as Karl Malone blackface skit from the man show ? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Let me get this straight Don Lemon can call another black man an uneducated negro and there is crickets. This bimbo makes a bad joke abt  black face satire and all hell breaks loose? 

Is this Trumps fault too? 

I think she is just ignorant to the history of it and I damn sure didn't get bent out of shape over it.   I damn sure don't think it was egregious enough to lose your job.  Though she did tell us all as a matter of fact that Jesus was White.  Now that ticked me off.  😆

• Like 1

Only in 2018 America is ignorance and opinion on the verge of becoming criminal. 

Whine loud enough, play the perpetual victim, and get your way.

Hurt feelings will be a legal cause for civil action in the near future.

If the worst thing to happen in your life is someone called you racially demeaning name, you've pretty much sucked at life.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 10/27/2018 at 1:08 AM, DevilDog said:

Bro we need to have another convo.  Drop some of that wisdom on me.  I will hit you up with an IM.  

Pertaining to the Fox anchor remark, go to page 2 towards the bottom of the page.  Thread is called "Why can't the Saudis kill Hanity".

It will show you how some peoples minds work.

• Thanks 1

On 10/25/2018 at 11:06 PM, NorCalRuss said:

He is NOT the only RACIST clown that should not be here and you KNOW it!!