Where’s the news coverage about the caravan?

Horsefly

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yes, to monitor cameras.   That’s really an underutilization of military assets. 

They are able to give more surveillance of the terrain than just border patrol can. Which means more eyes on the border which is usually to most people a good thing. And when one agency asks for the help of another you give it to them. 

The asshats in Washington wont let the military use its force. 

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It’s embarrassing quite honestly. 

Actually it's part of the military job. We know you dont like it but it is. It's part of that whole protect america from foreign and domestic threats. 

So they are doing their job. They know they are doing their job. 

But dont worry horsefly your way of thinking will more than likely win out in the next 20 years if not sooner. 

Than we can have 100 million illegals. God knows what diseases. Etc etc. 

17 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Actually it's part of the military job. We know you dont like it but it is. It's part of that whole protect america from foreign and domestic threats. 

So they are doing their job. They know they are doing their job. 

But dont worry horsefly your way of thinking will more than likely win out in the next 20 years if not sooner. 

Than we can have 100 million illegals. God knows what diseases. Etc etc. 

This is not protection.  It was an overreaction for the midterm elections.

Of course they are doing their job, they’re professional.   

16 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I wonder how much time Trump has spent even thinking about the caravan since the election?  Certainly wasn't thinking about it when he stayed in his hotel instead of honoring our fallen soldiers when in France.  Now that was embarrassing.  Imho.

Yes, that was embarrassing too.  

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This is not protection.  It was an overreaction for the midterm elections.

Of course they are doing their job, they’re professional.   

No your right because if it was protection the military would be given any powers to stop the people from coming into our country illegally. 

And that is why the DHS lady Nielsen or whatever is going to be fired very soon

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

No your right because if it was protection the military would be given any powers to stop the people from coming into our country illegally. 

And that is why the DHS lady Nielsen or whatever is going to be fired very soon

Here’ s what several retired top generals had to say. They can speak more freely. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-election-eve-border-mission-puts-the-military-in-partisan-crosshairs/2018/11/02/880dd048-deb5-11e8-85df-7a6b4d25cfbb_story.html?utm_term=.0be716bd91ac

Just now, Horsefly said:

I cant read it. I dont have any free articles left on there. 

So without reading it I can't comment on it. 

But the military always follows the president as he is the commander in chief. 

If we have top generals and such that dont like their order please retire and well find people who can do the job. 

Reminds me of a few good men. You want me on that wall you need me on that wall. 

And general Mattis. I keep people awake at night 

Well the topic is STILL making NEWS!!!

Now who could have figured that THIS was going to happen... 🤔

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/19/669193788/shouting-mexico-first-hundreds-in-tijuana-march-against-migrant-caravan

Mexico: We don't want you here.

"We want the caravan to go; they are invading us," said Patricia Reyes, a 62-year-old protester, hiding from the sun under an umbrella. "They should have come into Mexico correctly, legally, but they came in like animals."

So which one of you lefty guys is going to stick up for those poor Tijuana folk...

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Well the topic is STILL making NEWS!!!

Now who could have figured that THIS was going to happen... 🤔

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/19/669193788/shouting-mexico-first-hundreds-in-tijuana-march-against-migrant-caravan

Mexico: We don't want you here.

"We want the caravan to go; they are invading us," said Patricia Reyes, a 62-year-old protester, hiding from the sun under an umbrella. "They should have come into Mexico correctly, legally, but they came in like animals."

So which one of you lefty guys is going to stick up for those poor Tijuana folk...

Patty speaks for Mexico huh??..LOL...you guys do try hard!

still in the news huh??...I guess Donny hasn't been seeing the headlines or the election is over and you clowns had your fill of red meat??..why no Trump tweets about the "invasion" that's going to happen??..election is over??

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and that's what you silly-ass Trump clowns believe....you're a scary dude...just like the other Trumpers here...🤡

So since 1979 the US had Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, and Bush Jr. before Obama. Why didn’t any of them make the payment (that the US actually didn’t owe) to Iran dipshit? 

Why did it just so happened to be Obama who had two Muslim daddies? 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

So since 1979 the US had Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, and Bush Jr. before Obama. Why didn’t any of them make the payment (that the US actually didn’t owe) to Iran dipshit? 

Why did it just so happened to be Obama who had two Muslim daddies? 

we "gave" them back money we stole from them...get it now champ?..stop embarrassing yourself....🤡