Where’s the news coverage about the caravan?

Horsefly

8 hours ago, Troll said:

That's the basic issue and result.... when 'good intentions' ignore reality..

Reality is plenty of UVC being measured at ground level in Cali now....and given the recent fires, I would think that this might start to hit some peoples radar...of course CO2 is all man-made, but our monkyfucking the stratosphere to (supposedly) combat global warming is not???  

We’ve all seen these talks before on here. Liberals blaming republicans over Global warming, saying we need to do this and do that. But when pressed, we find out most don’t have solar, don’t have electric cars,, etc, it’s all talk. Have the same footprint as everyone else in sources used but talk the talk. 

On 11/27/2018 at 9:40 AM, NorCalRuss said:

We’ve all seen these talks before on here. Liberals blaming republicans over Global warming, saying we need to do this and do that. But when pressed, we find out most don’t have solar, don’t have electric cars,, etc, it’s all talk. Have the same footprint as everyone else in sources used but talk the talk. 

God Bless. 

Just a reminder that these invaders storming our borders waiving Honduran flags are using women and children as shields. Further, they are completely illiterate in Spanish yet some think they will come here and learn English and respect our culture and national identity? These illegal vagabonds have no skills and are not even wanted in their own shit hole countries. No thanks. 

I drove into Mexico last Friday, crossing at Tecate, CA /Tecate, MX, which is about 30 miles east of San Diego. There was no car in front of us and we drove across the border checkpoint with no problem whatsoever. Likewise, which may seem odd to some, there were no "invaders" coming the other way attempting to get into the US.

San Ysidro in Tijuana is the busiest border crossing south of San Diego, and is the one where a hundred or so people were easily turned away in their attempt to come into the US. My understanding is that they were told they could leave their country and easily enter the US, which has far less turmoil than their Central American homelands. Whoever told them that was obviously mistaken, as people cannot just enter the US whenever and however they want. When these caravaners were told they couldn't enter as soon as they arrived at the crossing, they were told it could be months before paperwork, etc. could be completed and they could potentially enter the country. Without places to stay in Mexico either, some have become frustrated and tried to come into the US without being legal allowed. Apparently, tear gas dissuaded them.

Our return yesterday was through a Tijuana crossing that is just 10 miles from the San Ysidro crossing -- we used the Otay Mesa crossing that simple phone apps showed as being a quicker crossing. Among the 12 lanes of vehicles, and the additional pedestrians walking through the checkpoint, there were no invaders storming the Otay Mesa crossing that we saw - just long lines of cars and people, with a few others walking between lanes of car peddling goods trying to make a peso or two.

Related image

So, for all you with the itchy, lethal-force, trigger fingers..............relax. We appreciate your toughness, but are pretty sure you won't be needed.

By the way, the northern area of Baja California is a nice spot to visit, if anyone is interested.

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

I drove into Mexico last Friday, crossing at Tecate, CA /Tecate, MX, which is about 30 miles east of San Diego. There was no car in front of us and we drove across the border checkpoint with no problem whatsoever. Likewise, which may seem odd to some, there were no "invaders" coming the other way attempting to get into the US.

San Ysidro in Tijuana is the busiest border crossing south of San Diego, and is the one where a hundred or so people were easily turned away in their attempt to come into the US. My understanding is that they were told they could leave their country and easily enter the US, which has far less turmoil than their Central American homelands. Whoever told them that was obviously mistaken, as people cannot just enter the US whenever and however they want. When these caravaners were told they couldn't enter as soon as they arrived at the crossing, they were told it could be months before paperwork, etc. could be completed and they could potentially enter the country. Without places to stay in Mexico either, some have become frustrated and tried to come into the US without being legal allowed. Apparently, tear gas dissuaded them.

Our return yesterday was through a Tijuana crossing that is just 10 miles from the San Ysidro crossing -- we used the Otay Mesa crossing that simple phone apps showed as being a quicker crossing. Among the 12 lanes of vehicles, and the additional pedestrians walking through the checkpoint, there were no invaders storming the Otay Mesa crossing that we saw - just long lines of cars and people, with a few others walking between lanes of car peddling goods trying to make a peso or two.

Related image

So, for all you with the itchy, lethal-force, trigger fingers..............relax. We appreciate your toughness, but are pretty sure you won't be needed.

By the way, the northern area of Baja California is a nice spot to visit, if anyone is interested.

Good story but just because you didn't see it at the exact time you were crossing doesn't mean it's not happening. A border patrol agent was bashed in the face with a rock. They are trying to storm the borders and break into the country by destroying property and ignoring international laws. 

This is terrorism. No other way to describe it. What would you do if some homeless person knocked on your door and demanded they live with you. And when you tell them it ain't happening they start breaking your door and window. Your outlook would change quick. 

• Like 1

My understanding is that they were told they could leave their country and easily enter the US, which has far less turmoil than their Central American homelands. Whoever told them that was obviously mistaken, as people cannot just enter the US whenever and however they want. When these caravaners were told they couldn't enter as soon as they arrived at the crossing, they were told it could be months before paperwork, etc. could be completed and they could potentially enter the country. Without places to stay in Mexico either, some have become frustrated and tried to come into the US without being legal allowed. Apparently, tear gas dissuaded 

That is just a Fabulously Amazing story ….🤣

giphy.gif

..............relax. We appreciate your toughness, but are pretty sure you won't be needed.

Yes, You can relax too, all the rest is good info, and 'almost' agree with some of your point lol.

2 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Absolutely, the surf is tremendous as well, I would recommend the area near Rosa Rita (k38?)......'

But unless things have changed significantly in the last few years, I would not recommend it to the 'casual tourist' as it was always prudent to have everything locked down by nightfall, bringing only a beater car... and empty pockets.....

34 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Good story but just because you didn't see it at the exact time you were crossing doesn't mean it's not happening. A border patrol agent was bashed in the face with a rock. They are trying to storm the borders and break into the country by destroying property and ignoring international laws. 

This is terrorism. No other way to describe it. What would you do if some homeless person knocked on your door and demanded they live with you. And when you tell them it ain't happening they start breaking your door and window. Your outlook would change quick. 

I agree that the process of allowing others to enter the country needs to be followed, and others need to wait their turn. Where did I say anything about letting everyone in, no questions asked?

But you saying these are terrorist invaders storming the borders makes you look like an uninformed, paranoid pussy. Really. Look at yourself in the mirror -- afraid of your own shadow, let alone some uninformed, poor migrant workers. Both you and they need to take a few months off, and perhaps learn a thing or two. They can learn about our policies regarding entering the US, and you can learn something about your own fears.

27 minutes ago, Troll said:

That is just a Fabulously Amazing story ….🤣

giphy.gif

Yes, You can relax too, all the rest is good info, and 'almost' agree with some of your point lol.

Absolutely, the surf is tremendous as well, I would recommend the area near Rosa Rita (k38?)......'

But unless things have changed significantly in the last few years, I would not recommend it to the 'casual tourist' as it was always prudent to have everything locked down by nightfall, bringing only a beater car... and empty pockets.....

I have difficulty understanding what you are saying most of the time, and have become disinterested in your posts. Maybe another kid clapping, with pastel colors and confetti all around will be your response again.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I agree that the process of allowing others to enter the country needs to be followed, and others need to wait their turn. Where did I say anything about letting everyone in, no questions asked?

But you saying these are terrorist invaders storming the borders makes you look like an uninformed, paranoid pussy. Really. Look at yourself in the mirror -- afraid of your own shadow, let alone some uninformed, poor migrant workers. Both you and they need to take a few months off, and perhaps learn a thing or two. They can learn about our policies regarding entering the US, and you can learn something about your own fears.

Nothing to do with being fearful. It's more about The people in charge of keeping America safe from invasions and other forms of terrorism. 

These illegals have no regard for law and order.  They are savages. Not all of them, but enough make this a national crisis. 

And the most dangerous thing America can do is cave to left wing pressure by flooding the country with illegals that taxpayers will have to fund because what that does is let the whole world know we are one giant ATM to come take advantage of at the expense of Middle and Lower class people. Schools, hospitals and police are the most affected. 

There is law and order and these illegals are breaking the law and should be dealt with with the most extreme measures necessary to neutralize the threat 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nothing to do with being fearful. It's more about The people in charge of keeping America safe from invasions and other forms of terrorism. 

These illegals have no regard for law and order.  They are savages. Not all of them, but enough make this a national crisis. 

And the most dangerous thing America can do is cave to left wing pressure by flooding the country with illegals that taxpayers will have to fund because what that does is let the whole world know we are one giant ATM to come take advantage of at the expense of Middle and Lower class people. Schools, hospitals and police are the most affected. 

There is law and order and these illegals are breaking the law and should be dealt with with the most extreme measures necessary to neutralize the threat 

Couldnt have said this better myself 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Boooo!!!!!!

Sorry, that wasn't nice, scaring someone like that.

4 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I have difficulty understanding what you are saying most of the time, and have become disinterested in your posts. Maybe another kid clapping, with pastel colors and confetti all around will be your response again.

Sounds like a personal problem....

maybe try some …..

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Boooo!!!!!!

Sorry, that wasn't nice, scaring someone like that.

You must live in Cherry Creek with John Elway where the only time you come in contact with illegals is when they are cleaning your pool and making you a cuck during the off time. 

Just because Maxchoboian doesn't feel the effects doesn't mean there aren't any. 

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Ask Charlie Kirk when conservatives walk?  I only know them to do it when they are carrying tiki torches and wanting confederate statues to remain standing.  

That was a peaceful protest that was thrown into chaos and violence from thugs disguised as "counter protestors" 

i support my fellow citizens right to free speech even if I disagree with their message. As long as the speech isn't causing imminent danger. Which I guess it did because it brought out domestic terrorists to clash with them and cause violence. 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That was a peaceful protest that was thrown into chaos and violence from thugs disguised as "counter protestors" 

i support my fellow citizens right to free speech even if I disagree with their message. As long as the speech isn't causing imminent danger. Which I guess it did because it brought out domestic terrorists to clash with them and cause violence. 

It was a protest about no life preserving or quality of life issue.  

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Ask Charlie Kirk when conservatives walk?  I only know them to do it when they are carrying tiki torches and wanting confederate statues to remain standing.  

And they had tiki torches because it was freaking midnight. It wasn't some racist subliminal meaning like you may think. 

They went there to exercise their 1st amendment rights peacefully and people that share your same political views went there to cause violence and destruction. That destruction cause one lunatic to go ape shit crazy and kill an innoncent lady. He is paying the price as he should. 

But it is a slippery slope to decide who can exercise their constitutional rights and who can't based on their political views and outlook on life