Where’s the news coverage about the caravan?

Horsefly

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

I highly doubt whoever came here first from my family  was waiving the flag of their country of origin and pelting officers with rocks. 

come on..get real...don't fall for the propaganda B.S...what % of the people who try and seek asylum throw rocks at officers??...2%??..3%??....maybe...

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

come on..get real...don't fall for the propaganda B.S...what % of the people who try and seek asylum throw rocks at officers??...2%??..3%??....maybe...

Um 1% is fucking even unacceptable. 

What if that was your son at the border doing his job getting rocks pelted at him? That’s not fucking propaganda. 

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

seek asylum

Stop saying this please. You sound like an ignoramus. Asylum from what? Living in a shithole country w limited job opportunities? That isn’t a Hall pass to granting someone asylum. That’s fucking propaganda from the left. 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mom-suing-u-s-government-60-million-toddler-dies-following-neglectful-immigration-detainment-140819000.html

Thoughts on this case? 

And give me a ball park figure? How many illiterate invaders from Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico etc should we let into our country each year? An actual number please. Not a bland statement like as many as we can afford or some BS. A nominal figure. 

And will the US continuing to allow the flow of immigrants into our country ever put a dent in the rest of the world’s poverty? 

Hint: Answer is no. 

Next Question:

So why keep doing it? 

6 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Um 1% is fucking even unacceptable. 

What if that was your son at the border doing his job getting rocks pelted at him? That’s not fucking propaganda. 

ok champ...sounds like you are all abroad with with propaganda machine the right is driving....does that 1% represent a vast majority of those seeking asylum?...NO...

6 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Stop saying this please. You sound like an ignoramus. Asylum from what? Living in a shithole country w limited job opportunities? That isn’t a Hall pass to granting someone asylum. That’s fucking propaganda from the left. 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mom-suing-u-s-government-60-million-toddler-dies-following-neglectful-immigration-detainment-140819000.html

Thoughts on this case? 

And give me a ball park figure? How many illiterate invaders from Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico etc should we let into our country each year? An actual number please. Not a bland statement like as many as we can afford or some BS. A nominal figure. 

And will the US continuing to allow the flow of immigrants into our country ever put a dent in the rest of the world’s poverty? 

Hint: Answer is no. 

Next Question:

So why keep doing it? 

you're a real northern red neck huh...the word asylum bothers you huh?...LOL...wasn't that the reason our grandparents migrated here too...let me quote you...because they were "Living in a shithole country w limited job opportunities?"....YES..your just blinded by hate and prejudice...like most Trumpers....you like to call these people invaders huh?...is that what our grandparents were when them came seeking asylum??...did they invade this nation too..YES according to you....and none of the "invaders" brought or needed weapons?..humm imagine that!

...stop falling for the right wing propaganda B.S...try and rise above the ignorance and prejudice they are selling you and you're buying...🤡

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

you're a real northern red neck huh...the word asylum bothers you huh?...LOL...wasn't that the reason our grandparents migrated here too...let me quote you...because they were "Living in a shithole country w limited job opportunities?"....YES..your just blinded by hate and prejudice...like most Trumpers....you like to call these people invaders huh?...is that what our grandparents were when them came seeking asylum??...did they invade this nation too..YES according to you....and none of the "invaders" brought or needed weapons?..humm imagine that!

...stop falling for the right wing propaganda B.S...try and rise above the ignorance and prejudice they are selling you and you're buying...🤡

Our ancestors came to build this country from the ground up. It’s built now. So no necisito mas. 

And again, no WELFARE state existed like it does now.

But you didn’t give me an opinion on that article and/or you didn’t give me a nominal figure. Not shocking from you..... 

Typical leftist .... so desperately want to see themselves as benevolent that logic goes out the window. 

I’ll ask again .... 

How many illiterate invaders from Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico etc should we let into our country each year?

Answer that or don’t even bother responding with goofy clown emojis. 

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

you're a real northern red neck huh...the word asylum bothers you huh?...LOL...wasn't that the reason our grandparents migrated here too...let me quote you...because they were "Living in a shithole country w limited job opportunities?"....

Sorry but try as you may, you cannot even compare asylum to economic betterment....

That's the left's co-mingling of terms, which is entirely false and only muddies the waters...and your head.

International law does NOT allow one to claim asylum economically...

What bothers people is you either intentionally post 'false comingling of terms'  in attempts to deceive....or you really are just THAT stupid....

🤔

SO WHICH IS IT ?????

3 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Our ancestors came to build this country from the ground up. It’s built now. So no necisito mas. 

And again, no WELFARE state existed like it does now.

But you didn’t give me an opinion on that article and/or you didn’t give me a nominal figure. Not shocking from you..... 

Typical leftist .... so desperately want to see themselves as benevolent that logic goes out the window. 

I’ll ask again .... 

How many illiterate invaders from Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico etc should we let into our country each year?

Answer that or don’t even bother responding with goofy clown emojis. 

invaders huh?...just like our grandparents?...you fool...how many from those 3 counties?...what about immigrants form the rest of the world who come here champ?..you know the hundreds of other countries that have people who want in...you worried about them too?...or just the countries that are "invading" us?...🤡

this is funny...."It’s built now."...so we should close our borders and let no one in anymore with that simpleton logic of yours?...🤡

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

invaders huh?...just like our grandparents?...you fool...how many from those 3 counties?...what about immigrants form the rest of the world who come here champ?..you know the hundreds of other countries that have people who want in...you worried about them too?...or just the countries that are "invading" us?...🤡

this is funny...."It’s built now."...so we should close our borders and let no one in anymore with that simpleton logic of yours?...🤡

No number from you and two clown emojis. 

You’re truely the biggest schmendrick posting on this board. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5100891/amp/Border-Patrol-agent-killed-rock-throwers-ambush.html#click=https://t.co/f6rHcjPW85

No big deal  @DBP66.... just collateral damage right? 

3 hours ago, Troll said:

Sorry but try as you may, you cannot even compare asylum to economic betterment....

That's the left's co-mingling of terms, which is entirely false and only muddies the waters...and your head.

International law does NOT allow one to claim asylum economically...

What bothers people is you either intentionally post 'false comingling of terms'  in attempts to deceive....or you really are just THAT stupid....

🤔

SO WHICH IS IT ?????

..comingling terms?...no...both situations can and do exist...the point is they're coming here for the same reasons our forefathers did...not hard to figure out...unless your a silly Trumper...🤡

6 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

No number from you and two clown emojis. 

You’re truely the biggest schmendrick posting on this board. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5100891/amp/Border-Patrol-agent-killed-rock-throwers-ambush.html#click=https://t.co/f6rHcjPW85

No big deal  @DBP66.... just collateral damage right? 

numbers?...why answer such a DUMB question...what about the rest of the worlds' numbers??...they get a free pass because they're not "invaders"....🤡🤡🤡

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

numbers?...why answer such a DUMB question...what about the rest of the worlds' numbers??...they get a free pass because they're not "invaders"....🤡🤡🤡

A US citizen and border agent was killed by those rock throwers you said only accounted for 2-3% of the “asylum seekers” and you say nothing. 

Truely, a POS you are. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

A US citizen and border agent was killed by those rock throwers you said only accounted for 2-3% of the “asylum seekers” and you say nothing. 

Truely, a POS you are. 

and you can't answer a simple question...you think that I like that an American was killed??...go f*ck yourself champ..🤡

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

..comingling terms?...no...both situations can and do exist...the point is they're coming here for the same reasons our forefathers did...not hard to figure out...unless your a silly Trumper...🤡

One of my grandfather's came here during the genocide of 1915.....

Are you THAT brain dead, to think his reasons are even in the same universe as you describe??? 

#clownfail

giphy.gif

That said, most of the immigrants in south jersey are the hardest working around and overall a decent lot...most of the immigrants at my other place in Paterson do not seem cut from the same cloth...   I know we all agree both exist, and to what degree you could argue all day.  But your comingling seems chronic today....

NO, today's driving forces are cut from a slightly different cloth of History, and the two are certainly NOT interchangeable...

...nice try though...🤡

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

What are you referring to with this link? That a border patrol agent was killed in 2017 by rocks thrown by people trying to cross the border? I thought the FBI's findings were inconclusive that the cause of death was an ambush, rather more likely an accidental fall into a gully in the dark of the night. Tragic nonetheless.

On 11/26/2018 at 8:52 PM, NorCalRuss said:

9 of the top 10 most polluted cities in America are from massive Democrats states. 8 from California and 1 from New York. 

Califuckinfornia, the liberal hot spot of the world where they want to send you to jail for using a plastic straw, open borders, free everything, cries the loudest about climate change and has 8 or the top 10 polluted cities in America. Let that sink in for a min. 😂

That sucks and I'm not about to defend Democrat cities or Cali.  Cali btw has been leading the way forever in regards to the environment That has little to do with my point that the only group of people who do not agree with What science is telling us in the entire world are Republicans.  Their cooperation is necessary in order to accomplish what only our government could.   Can't do much without them.  

What do you think of the EPA?  Do you remember the smog in the early 70's?  

Hope all is well brother.  😌

• 2 weeks later...

FYI......still in the news lolol.....

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/border-baja-california/sd-me-migrant-demands-12122018-story.html

short version....Migrants demand 50K from Potus each ......and then they will go home....🤣

Guess they won't be oppressed there....if they are rich 🙄

They have given the president and the US 72 hours to respond...🤔

But admittedly 'don't know' what they will do if they don't get the response they hope for...