Where’s the news coverage about the caravan?

Horsefly

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

4 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Just a reminder that these invaders storming our borders waiving Honduran flags are using women and children as shields. Further, they are completely illiterate in Spanish yet some think they will come here and learn English and respect our culture and national identity? These illegal vagabonds have no skills and are not even wanted in their own shit hole countries. No thanks. 

Are the illegals who do not speak Spanish or English making it clear they don't intend to follow the law or adopt American values? To whom are they making this clear? Apparently they are void of language. With whom do they communicate? Who understands them?

You guys are easy targets.

Just now, Horsefly said:

It was a protest about no life preserving or quality of life issue.  

It was a protest about the removal of a statue that had significant meaning to them. Just because the statue may offend you, or you don't like it doesn't make it less valuable to the people who were protesting.

some people think Obama was a treasonous traitor who sympathized with terrorists. So what if every week people marched in the streets to protest taking down any of his likeness on any building or street? 

This is just a case of selective outrage 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And they had tiki torches because it was freaking midnight. It wasn't some racist subliminal meaning like you may think. 

They went there to exercise their 1st amendment rights peacefully and people that share your same political views went there to cause violence and destruction. That destruction cause one lunatic to go ape shit crazy and kill an innoncent lady. He is paying the price as he should. 

But it is a slippery slope to decide who can exercise their constitutional rights and who can't based on their political views and outlook on life 

I find it hypocritical he critiques liberals what they protest as if he is some moral authority. I don’t care what either sides personally finds important as long as it’s peaceful.  I’m sure heather heyer would agree if still alive.  

9 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

don't intend to follow the law or adopt American values?

Let’s just have no borders. 

Let them all in to live off the fat of the land! 

Actually come to think of it, lets not. The USA life boat Is full sorry. 

Until we take care of our own homelessness, we cannot sustain taking in more immigrants, legally or not. 

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

They speak Spanish but cannot read or write in their own language. 

Yes......and everyone ELSE, is just too easy,  for targets.....🤣

13 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Are the illegals who do not speak Spanish or English making it clear they don't intend to follow the law or adopt American values? To whom are they making this clear? Apparently they are void of language. With whom do they communicate? Who understands them?

>>>You guys are easy targets.<<<

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Let’s just have no borders. 

Let them all in to live off the fat of the land! 

Actually come to think of it, lets not. The USA life boat Is full sorry. 

Until we take care of our own homelessness, we cannot sustain taking in more immigrants, legally or not. 

You get frustrated and claim people who question you are saying we should just let everyone into the country who wants to come here. That is like saying everyone who thinks we should move forward in doing something about the types and accessibility of guns wants the government to take all guns away. Not accurate, right?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

I have difficulty understanding what you are saying most of the time, and have become disinterested in your posts. Maybe another kid clapping, with pastel colors and confetti all around will be your response again.

LOL..I hear you buddy....he's a strange fellow....a real silly Trumper....🤡

Just now, DBP66 said:

so can immigrants...it's who's backs this country was built on...😉

What did you do??? drink a glass of wisdom?  something like that might have 'unknown effects'....🤣

Like almost nailing the answer to the first question....👍

while trying to answer the second...🤔

I'll answer the second,  then post again for the first...

A) You can tell who the 'affluent rednecks' are, because those are the ones.....

That have TWO cars up on blocks in the front yard......🤣

just some levity..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

..Donald Trump?....I give up?....enlighten me with your wisdom...no memes or gifs PLEASE!..Thanks

no problem.....unless I can't resist 😜

you basically nailed it that almost every 'civilization' has relied on the work of foreigners to do the grunt work.  Most often this came in the form of slavery. From the Vikings to the Romans to the Egyptians etc, etc.  Even the more 'civilized' civilizations would drink tea and simply 'imperialize' their slaves,  when almost no government existed  a serf system would fit the bill, etc....

Now the system today that 'drives' our economies is offsourced labor for what can be done offshore, and local 'illegals' for what needs done locally...

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

....but don't worry they know how to run a lawn mower and do the dishes at your favorite restaurant...

Again....you said it yourself....

Now just coming from that angle.....

How do you think you can put forth a case...

to justify bringing these people here for that???

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

immigrants...it's who's backs this country was built on...

When your grandparents or my great grand parents came here (legally), the United States was NOT the welfare state it is now. Further, Bodies were needed to build this nation esp in the factories/construction. 

Immigrants on welfare back then (it was called home relief just an FYI) were shunned by everyone in their community because it was the greatest shame in the world. No one would want to associate with people on any sort of assistance. 

I think welfare is viewed a little differently to many  people coming into our country today, don’t you think? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

no problem.....unless I can't resist 😜

you basically nailed it that almost every 'civilization' has relied on the work of foreigners to do the grunt work.  Most often this came in the form of slavery. From the Vikings to the Romans to the Egyptians etc, etc.  Even the more 'civilized' civilizations would drink tea and simply 'imperialize' their slaves,  when almost no government existed  a serf system would fit the bill, etc....

Now the system today that 'drives' our economies is offsourced labor for what can be done, and local 'illegals' for what needs done locally...

Again....you said it yourself....

Now just coming from that angle.....

How do you think you can put forth a case...

to justify bringing these people here for that???

I'm not justifying the situation...I just stating the obvious....which isn't obvious to some...this economy would come close to crashing if all the illegal immigrants who are out there every day doing the grunt work that makes this country work were gone....they have made themselves a valuable part of our economy...just ask all the companies and contractors who hire them....reality is they made themselves part of America whether we know it or not or like it or not...

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

I'm not justifying the situation...I just stating the obvious....which isn't obvious to some...this economy would come close to crashing if all the illegal immigrants who are out there every day doing the grunt work that makes this country work were gone....they have made themselves a valuable part of our economy...just ask all the companies and contractors who hire them....reality is they made themselves part of America whether we know it or not or like it or not...

You DID drink a glass of wisdom...🤣

Don't worry...I'm sure it will wear off soon for you 🤡

Oh and almost forgot... 

giphy.gif

😜

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

When your grandparents or my great grand parents came here (legally), the United States was NOT the welfare state it is now. Further, Bodies were needed to build this nation esp in the factories/construction. 

Immigrants on welfare back then (it was called home relief just an FYI) were shunned by everyone in their community because it was the greatest shame in the world. No one would want to associate with people on any sort of assistance. 

I think welfare is viewed a little differently to many  people coming into our country today, don’t you think? 

I think the idea of people from other countries think it's easy to come here sign a few papers and the checks will be rolling in is WAY over played...I believe 90% are here for work and don't want or expect any type of hand out...most out of fear of being deported wouldn't go near a welfare office...

I think the people who want to come here now are exactly like mine and yours grandparents...just coming from a different direction at another time in history...

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I think the idea of people from other countries think it's easy to come here sign a few papers and the checks will be rolling in is WAY over played...I believe 90% are here for work and don't want or expect any type of hand out...most out of fear of being deported wouldn't go near a welfare office...

I think the people who want to come here now are exactly like mine and yours grandparents...just coming from a different direction at another time in history...

Agreed...Looks like it has not worn off yet (I would not pee if I were you 🤡)  

It would be nice if the country (or any portions of the world) were still frontier...

and had new lands and resources that relieves most of the stresses of migration....

But as you know we don't anymore...

And the migration of today (based on 'civilized' edicts of governmental support) is a burden for hosts, as opposed to previously being a net gain....

So now that you are all drunk on Wisdom....

Do tell everyone.....so what to do now? 

22 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Migrants want to go back home. Let this be a lesson to all future illegals. We will not let you in

https://www.wsj.com/articles/as-conditions-worsen-some-caravan-migrants-seek-to-go-back-home-1543408278?mod=mhp

Pawns getting powned again...

Should have read the sign before they left.....stated with compassion, of course....

• Like 1