Live Stream: Archer GA 36, Parkview GA 29 - Final

ECHS05

GBPs live stream, which I believe is one of the better game coverages in the country as far as quality of production & announcers... Will be showing Archer @ Parkview tonight. Which is probably the best 2nd round game in GA tonight. A close one with Walton  @ Hillgrove. 

Link to Watch: http://www.gpb.org/sports/football/match/2018/11/16/class-aaaaaaa-playoffs-round-2-game-06

11-16-2018_hero_matchup-archer_vs_parkvi

• Thanks 2

Parkview is 11-0... But may be without a couple of its stars (heard that from a GA guy on here, not sure if theyve returned). Including their best player Malik Washington. 

Archer is 10-1... With their lone loss to Grayson, a 41-14 game that was televised nationally by ESPN. That score surprised me a good bit. 

Either Grayson is playing much better after a slow start to the season which included losses to BC & Colquitt with very close wins vs. Marietta & Westlake.  Or Archer had a very bad game.

I think Archer is going to beat Parkview but the Panthers are having their best season in recent memory

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Parkview is 11-0... But may be without a couple of its stars (heard that from a GA guy on here, not sure if theyve returned). Including their best player Malik Washington. 

Archer is 10-1... With their lone loss to Grayson, a 41-14 game that was televised nationally by ESPN. That score surprised me a good bit. 

Either Grayson is playing much better after a slow start to the season which included losses to BC & Colquitt with very close wins vs. Marietta & Westlake.  Or Archer had a very bad game.

I think Archer is going to beat Parkview but the Panthers are having their best season in recent memory

10-2 

4 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Just google GBP...it pops right up for me.

But I can't watch this week...Planning on seeing one in person here in Texas.

Not any big names (Lewisville vs Keller)...BUT football is better live.

I'll pick Parkview for the lols.

They have a replay usually available immediately following the game. 

I'm definitely gonna be checking it out unless the final score is lopsided.