The Browns want to interview Condi Rice for head coach?

Bormio

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Click bait. Never going to happen. 

It’s a complete joke she sat in the room and contributed input regarding the  college playoffs in years past. 

Of course it isn’t.  But merely the suggestion could only come from a moron.  Guess it is a way to bypass the Rooney rule.

39 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

I know,but to always support that quality of performance and results, shows that the fans and or the city itself has accepted a failed organization.....If fans stopped going,then a real change might manifest...They fill the house and ownership says,"fuck it, let's milk them suckers"....Their fans appear to excuse bad results with the same bad behavior by supporting those horrible teams.??? But.....if they don't care, neither will the owners.

Stop posting about football immediately!!!!!

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

I feel for you, Browns fans.  Your owner is a moron.  You deserve better.

It’s not the worst idea I’ve ever heard — might suggest it’s better than recycling some guy who’s already failed at job which is usually what happens 

she’s a huge fan and would immediately be the smartest person in football

she can think outside box, innovate, hire right, and delegate, while providing outstanding leadership and strategic direction 

I’m not endorsing as all outside of the box thoughts aren’t good, but imho it’s short-sighted to dismiss without considering how she might operate 

I don’t think they’d be expecting someone with a keen grasp of x’s and o’s

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Pops said:

It’s not the worst idea I’ve ever heard — might suggest it’s better than recycling some guy who’s already failed at job which is usually what happens 

she can think outside box, innovate, hire right, and delegate, while providing outstanding leadership and strategic direction 

I’m not endorsing as all outside of the box thoughts aren’t good, but imho it’s short-sighted to dismiss without considering how she might operate 

The Browns have not hired anybody with a keen grasp of x's and o's in years.  So she would be perfect. 

But in your line of clueless liberal thinking Bill Clinton would be a role model in being a loyal husband. 

32 minutes ago, Pops said:

There is outside the box, then there is frigging insane.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Pops said:

Please list ideas you have heard worst than this?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pops said:

To make sure that the smartest person in the NFL works for your team?

I can get on board with the outside the box thinking. I think almost anything that HooverOutlaw thinks is dumb is probably smart.

But the idea that Condi Rice is the smartest person in the room is so cliche.

What has she ever done except for people simply calling her smart?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

I can get on board with the outside the box thinking. I think almost anything that HooverOutlaw thinks is dumb is probably smart.

But the idea that Condi Rice is the smartest person in the room is so cliche.

What has she ever done except for people simply calling her smart?

Guys like you said the titanic was unsinkable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pops said:

To make sure that the smartest person in the NFL works for your team?

meh

let me ask you this — how much worse could she do?

Doubt the intricacies of Russia policy are going to help the Browns in the red zone.  Team executive - meh.  Head coach - galactically stupid.