The case for Grace Brethren?

badrouter

Hello California fans. Moron here with a question for you about one of your better teams. Nationally rated #80 Eagles (no clue what their actual nickname is, so we'll go with Eagles). The Eagles have lost twice this season, most recently to Antelope Valley. GB currently sits above 14-0 Lakeland and 13-1 Armwood, both of whom will play for Florida state championships next weekend. Lakeland has beaten every single team they've played by at least three scores (17 points is closest game). Because I'm stupid, I'm not able to make sense of Grace Brethern being 10 spots higher than Lakeland in the rankings. Please make the case for Grace. Why are calpreps ratings legitimate, and Grace is properly rated. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Hello California fans. Moron here with a question for you about one of your better teams. Nationally rated #80 Eagles (no clue what their actual nickname is, so we'll go with Eagles). The Eagles have lost twice this season, most recently to Antelope Valley. GB currently sits above 14-0 Lakeland and 13-1 Armwood, both of whom will play for Florida state championships next weekend. Lakeland has beaten every single team they've played by at least three scores (17 points is closest game). Because I'm stupid, I'm not able to make sense of Grace Brethern being 10 spots higher than Lakeland in the rankings. Please make the case for Grace. Why are calpreps ratings legitimate, and Grace is properly rated. Thanks!

Grace Brothers has played tougher opponents would be the only thing that makes sense. 

Its insane that Florida can hold a lifetime winning record of like 22-6 against California including beating 2 state champs but every year have shit California teams that would get the doors blown off by Florida teams ranked below them. 

2011 DLS was ranked number 3 in the entire country after STA put a running clock on them. STA is ranked over 100 spots lower. How can that be?  More losses? I thought Calpreps doesn't care about losses. Schedule? DLS play Deer Shit Valley Christian 13 times and some SoCal transfer team. Doesn't seem to be a tough schedule. 

I feel ya brother. Or should I say, Brethren 😂

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Grace is just a small school. Evidently they are up and coming and have been playing good ball lately. And the fact Cali is by far the best hsfb state in America, they are ranked accordingly.

I hope that helps😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

According to the beloved, infallible calpreps ratings, their best win is over Corona Del Mar. Now, let me tell you, there are some SMOKING hot cougars in Corona Del Mar. I used to pray to see some of them down at Baja Sharkeez on the Balboa Peninsula when I lived there back in 2002. I had absolutely no game back then, so nothing of note to mention. But, oh, anyway, about that H.S. football team. I dunno. Probably some hot MILFS in the stands.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Image result for boxing pov gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Grace is just a small school. Evidently they are up and coming and have been playing good ball lately. And the fact Cali is by far the best hsfb state in America, they are ranked accordingly.

I hope that helps😉

Compelling argument for them being rated 10 spots higher than undefeated, unchallenged, two-time national champion Lakeland FL.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Grace Brethren is an okay team only.  Who said they are one of CA’s better teams?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I don’t put much stock in CalPreps.

Yet, it is used by MANY here, including the goldest of members, as totally relevant and accurate in assessing both teams and their opponents. If you don't have wins over, say, top 300 teams, you have a weak schedule. Yet the very system assigning those ratings comes up with garbage like this.

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Grace Brothers has played tougher opponents would be the only thing that makes sense. 

Its insane that Florida can hold a lifetime winning record of like 22-6 against California including beating 2 state champs but every year have shit California teams that would get the doors blown off by Florida teams ranked below them. 

2011 DLS was ranked number 3 in the entire country after STA put a running clock on them. STA is ranked over 100 spots lower. How can that be?  More losses? I thought Calpreps doesn't care about losses. Schedule? DLS play Deer Shit Valley Christian 13 times and some SoCal transfer team. Doesn't seem to be a tough schedule. 

I feel ya brother. Or should I say, Brethren 😂

Now it’s a running clock?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, badrouter said:

Yet, it is used by MANY here, including the goldest of members, as totally relevant and accurate in assessing both teams and their opponents.

You have no idea what my thoughts on calpreps are even though I've made them quite clear.

Why?

Because you don't, or can't, read.

You're just a homer clown who's having an emotional crisis because people don't respect your team for beating a bunch of slapdicks.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, badrouter said:

Compelling argument for them being rated 10 spots higher than undefeated, unchallenged, two-time national champion Lakeland FL.

I think we need to do an analysis of how Lakeland and Grace Brethern were doing at the half, and after three quarters in all of their games.

That seems to be what determines how good a team is.

• Haha 1