Allen vs The Woodlands

Woodchopper

Katy wasn't expecting NS to go up top like they did, The big plays killed Katy. I think the NS coach is one of the elite HS coaches in TX right now. He knows how to go after his opponent. They don't make that many mistakes. and of course NS is a huge HS. 2nd only to Allen I think. Both have a wealth of talent to pull from.

3 minutes ago, GlenC7 said:

Katy wasn't expecting NS to go up top like they did, The big plays killed Katy. I think the NS coach is one of the elite HS coaches in TX right now. He knows how to go after his opponent. They don't make that many mistakes. and of course NS is a huge HS. 2nd only to Allen I think. Both have a wealth of talent to pull from.

That’s what I’ve been impressed the most with north shore, they are well disciplined.  Very few penalties, fumbles, etc.  that made it harder on Katy as they thrive on opponents mistakes. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

That’s what I’ve been impressed the most with north shore, they are well disciplined.  Very few penalties, fumbles, etc.  that made it harder on Katy is they thrive on opponents mistakes. 

North Shore has been in Tier 1 for most of the season.  The Tiers caught on to NS way before the other polling service did.

47 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You are not doing a very good job of following along.  Also please refrain from inserting words like "all", and "no" into my quotes.

You're suggesting I edited your posts?

You're right, I'm not following along very well.

And I'm not sure how I'd rank Woodlands. It wouldn't be based on one play, though.

6 hours ago, GlenC7 said:

Here are all UIL 2018 enrollment numbers

http://www.uiltexas.org/files/alignments/School_List_Rank_2018-20.pdf