#1 Alabama vs #4 OU and #2 Clemson vs #4 Notre Dame (other bowl games)

RedZone

3 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Bama was tied at half with the Citadel.  You know how I know ND would never be tied with the Citadel?

Bama went on to kill citadel. Sleepy first half week before the iron bowl. No big deal. Also not a traditional offense that the citadel runs. Just go ask Oklahoma fans what they think about army and Notre dame fans shouldnt talk much. Navy has given nd problems over the years. 

Just now, TheHotisBlock said:

Those still aren't wins that prove they are a top 4 team.

They won the acc and are undefeated. Also clemson has proven that the belong. They beat alabama to win the NC. They played alabama and lost but the game was great. Last year Kelly Bryant was hurt all year after syracuse game they lost and bama killed them. But clemson had proven they belong 

2 minutes ago, TheHotisBlock said:

Getting on a plane to play USC in beautiful Southern California is tough?

If planes define a tough schedule, people better be scheduling flights!

Getting on the Plane to play USC in Southern California a week after getting on a plane to Play Syracuse in New York City.  Everyone does that right?

Just now, HSFBfan said:

They won the acc and are undefeated. Also clemson has proven that the belong. They beat alabama to win the NC. They played alabama and lost but the game was great. Last year Kelly Bryant was hurt all year after syracuse game they lost and bama killed them. But clemson had proven they belong 

Not talking about Clemson. Talking about Notre Dame.

I have no qualms about Clemson, although I do think they're schedule is pretty soft.

1 minute ago, TheHotisBlock said:

Not talking about Clemson. Talking about Notre Dame.

I have no qualms about Clemson, although I do think they're schedule is pretty soft.

Sorry having multiple responses is getting me confused. Notre dame has 3 top 25 wins. Their schedule wasnt great but they have more top 25 wins than clemson did. Oklahoma struggled with army and had to go to OT. Every team has their problems. Oklahoma could beat alabama. Notre dame could maybe hang for a while with Clemson. 

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Bama went on to kill citadel. Sleepy first half week before the iron bowl. No big deal. Also not a traditional offense that the citadel runs. Just go ask Oklahoma fans what they think about army and Notre dame fans shouldnt talk much. Navy has given nd problems over the years. 

Navy has given all the all power 5 school problems.  SEC schools now know to stay away from them.  OSU won't touch them either.  ND has shut down their run game two years in  row now.  

Point is ND would never be tied with the Citadel because they will never ever be on the schedule or anyone like them.  

Just now, nptb17 said:

Navy has given all the all power 5 school problems.  SEC schools now know to stay away from them.  OSU won't touch them either.  ND has shut down their run game two years in  row now.  

Point is ND would never be tied with the Citadel because they will never ever be on the schedule or anyone like them.  

Nd has their built in off week...ball state....supposed to be a walk over but yet nd struggled. Vanderbilt the bottom feeder sec school. Struggled. USC struggled. Three games they should have been able to sleep through

Just now, nptb17 said:

No they wouldn't.  Where is the game being played?  USC comes east every other year.  How many times does Auburn go west?

Bottom line- Notre Dame's schedule is HAND PICKED every year in such a way that it can benefit them to the maximum amount. Road or at home, it doesn't matter. It is meant to maximize exposure and limit risk, which is what has worked for them. However, you will see how they end up against Clemson, getting the doors blown off!