#1 Alabama vs #4 OU and #2 Clemson vs #4 Notre Dame (other bowl games)

RedZone

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nd had 1 significant win and thats a 2 loss Michigan team who got destroyed by Ohio state. 

I was hoping nd got left out or dropped to 4th for not playing. Than let them get destroyed by alabama 

Agreed. My point is- they are not one of the top 4 best teams in the nation. Not even close. They are a 2 touchdown underdog IN A PLAYOFF GAME! If CFP game has that big of a spread, something is wrong. It isn't right!

I think the committee needs to start being honest about the true criteria. Usually the 3 best teams get in. One team always gets in for "viewership" reasons.

• Like 1

Just now, TheHotisBlock said:

Agreed. My point is- they are not one of the top 4 best teams in the nation. Not even close.

I think the committee needs to start being honest about the true criteria. Usually the 3 best teams get in. One team always gets in for "viewership" reasons.

The criteria was always be undefeated power teams get in. Than the one loss teams get considered. Group 5 will never get in. UCF is gripping just just boise state did when they beat Georgia and Oklahoma. Remember hawaii with colt brennan same thing were tbe best look at our record. Ok heres gerogia. Georgia beat the living shit out of that hawaii team. G5 teams will never belong with the power 5. Dont look at meaningless bowl game victories 

The criteria was always be undefeated power teams get in.

Not correct.

Per the CFP system, the "best 4 teams get in." This is regardless of anything else. Great teams in conferences like the SEC or Big10, etc.....WILL have 2 losses because of who they play. You can't penalize them for tough losses and reward Notre Dame for playing USC!

Right now- the best 4 teams do not get in. I am no GA fan, but GA is an arm and a leg better than Notre Dame! It's not close!

• Like 1

Not correct.

Per the CFP system, the "best 4 teams get in." This is regardless of anything else.

Right now- the best 4 teams do not get in. I am no GA fan, but GA is an arm and a leg better than Notre Dame! It's not close!

I agree. I believe Georgia is better than Notre dame. But gerogia is also a 2 loss team with a 20 pt loss to LSU on their resume. The committee will never award a 2 loss team. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I agree. I believe Georgia is better than Notre dame. But gerogia is also a 2 loss team with a 20 pt loss to LSU on their resume. The committee will never award a 2 loss team. 

The best 4 teams get in per the committee.

You can't say that and then have all these stipulations. A 2 loss GA team is better than an undefeated Notre Dame team. Period.

The best 4 teams get in per the committee.

You can't say that and then have all these stipulations. A 2 loss GA team is better than an undefeated Notre Dame team. Period.

They cant be as 1 Is undefeated and the other has 2 losses and one of the losses is by 3 scores. That's not the sign of a top 4 team. Now if gerogis beat LSU and had the 7 point loss to alabama I agree gerorgia deserved to get in over nd

4 minutes ago, TheHotisBlock said:

Not correct.

Per the CFP system, the "best 4 teams get in." This is regardless of anything else. Great teams in conferences like the SEC or Big10, etc.....WILL have 2 losses because of who they play. You can't penalize them for tough losses and reward Notre Dame for playing USC!

You must not watch football.  Routinely ND plays the toughest schedule in the country.  10,000 miles is what ND traveled in November to play football games.  

1 minute ago, nptb17 said:

You must not watch football.  Routinely ND plays the toughest schedule in the country.  10,000 miles is what ND traveled in November to play football games.  

Nd schedule this year was not tough. Playing ball state and Vanderbilt and struggle win both of them is not tough. USC this year sucked and nd barely beat them. 

Nd best win 2 loss Michigan 

Nd schedule this year was not tough. Playing ball state and Vanderbilt and struggle win both of them is not tough. USC this year sucked and nd barely beat them. 

I said routinely, which means 90 percent of the time.  The teams on their schedule weren't as strong this season but their schedule is still better than Everyone that is in the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Bama was tied at half with the Citadel.  You know how I know ND would never be tied with the Citadel?

1 minute ago, nptb17 said:

I said routinely, which means 90 percent of the time.  The teams on their schedule weren't as strong this season but their schedule is still better than Everyone that is in the playoffs.

In what sense. Alabama has 4 top 25 wins this season. Nd has 3 top 25 wins. So nd schedule not harder than everyone.