#1 Alabama vs #4 OU and #2 Clemson vs #4 Notre Dame (other bowl games)

RedZone

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

The criteria is the 4 best teams. Georgia is the 4th best team. Notre Dame is not and Oklahoma is not. Ohio State is better than both NOW. 

But it's all opinions since they all don't play. GA is better than OK and ND imo. Ohio State is better than both too. 

Ohio State struggled with their entire schedule.  ND would score, score, score on Ohio State.  ND defensive line would swamp the OSU offensive line.

2 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

The kids are Army are tougher than the kids at Alabama.  I would bet my life on it.

Let's talk football.

Because Army went 0-2 versus the Power 5 and Duke beat them much worse than Oklahoma did.

Oklahoma played a joke schedule as far as defenses go. Period.

Alabama's defense went undefeated in the SEC and is loaded 2-3 deep with 4* and 5* athletes.  Murray is a fantastic athlete. But he's going to be facing more size, speed and strength - by far - than any defense he has seen this year.

1 minute ago, nptb17 said:

Ohio State struggled with their entire schedule.  ND would score, score, score on Ohio State.  ND defensive line would swamp the OSU offensive line.

Didn't y'all struggle with Michigan?

And USC 

And Vandy 

And Ball State?

And Pitt? 

And Northwestern? 

You know?

2 of the teams on your schedule we pretty much put in the garbage disposal...

1 minute ago, concha said:

Let's talk football.

Because Army went 0-2 versus the Power 5 and Duke beat them much worse than Oklahoma did.

Oklahoma played a joke schedule as far as defenses go. Period.

Alabama's defense went undefeated in the SEC and is loaded 2-3 deep with 4* and 5* athletes.  Murray is a fantastic athlete. But he's going to be facing more size, speed and strength - by far - than any defense he has seen this year.

You drafting a qb from the SEC or a qb from the Big 12.  You want to play against Kentucky offense or you want to play against WVU's?

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If they honestly wanted the 4 best in, and didn't use bias with regional interest or tickets sales or anything but the 4 best it would be Alabama vs OSU and GA vs Clemson 

Says who?  Who did Georgia beat this season? They have 0 standout wins and 2 losses.  They’re out

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Didn't y'all struggle with Michigan?

And USC 

And Vandy 

And Ball State?

And Pitt? 

And Northwestern? 

You know?

2 of the teams on your schedule we pretty much put in the garbage disposal...

ND bullied Michigan for 55 minutes.  A UM kickoff return made the game look closer than it was.  

ND struggled with Vandy and Ball State and Pitt.  All of them used the same game plan of dink and dunk and try not to get blown out early.  Run crazy defense and sell out.

ND and NW played in steady rain with ND playing sloppy at times.

ND wanted to make sure that Helton remained at USC for the future match ups.

13 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

You drafting a qb from the SEC or a qb from the Big 12.  You want to play against Kentucky offense or you want to play against WVU's?

I'm not drafting anyone.

I'm saying the Big 12 defenses are weak and Kyler Murray is going to be facing an entirely different animal than the Mountaineers' defense.

Murray didn't run up and down the field against Army, Iowa State, or Texas but they're going to unload on the Tide?

2 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm not drafting anyone.

I'm saying the Big 12 defenses are weak and Kyler Murray is going to be facing an entirely different animal than the Mountaineers' defense.

Murray didn't run up and down the field against Army, Iowa State, or Texas but they're going to unload on the Tide?

He had 91 yards rushing game 1 against Texas.  If they allowed him to do that to them again people would have been fired today.  Army had the ball most of the game against OU.  The OU offense had no rhythm.  Iowa State just knows how to defend OU.  Alabama hasn't played an offense like OU's since Clemson and Deshawn Watson.  They are going to have to outscore OU which I think they do.