#1 Alabama vs #4 OU and #2 Clemson vs #4 Notre Dame (other bowl games)

RedZone

7 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Notre Dame would get killed by Bama

well that is why they play the games.....plus if Tua does not play....ND will play 7 or 8 in the box....and make him beat them on 3 and long all day....Hurts has Prescott disease....cannot make all the reads when under pressure .....either way...I hope we can get there to get the chance...pretty sure the country is done with bama vs clemson .....also dont sleep on OU....they will put points up...ya never know

1 minute ago, SJR89 said:

well that is why they play the games.....plus if Tua does not play....ND will play 7 or 8 in the box....and make him beat them on 3 and long all day....Hurts has Prescott disease....cannot make all the reads when under pressure .....either way...I hope we can get there to get the chance...pretty sure the country is done with bama vs clemson .....also dont sleep on OU....they will put points up...ya never know

Notre Dame will get pushed around at the LOS even if they stack the box. 

16 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Good slate of games.  Wish UCF Had their QB to get a better look at them vs your tigers.  Think GA is going to punish TX along the line of scrimmage, but that’s why they play the games.

McKenzie Milton was overhyped. Solid QB, but nothing exceptional. 

The backup is just as capable at Milton, but UCF this year isn't as good on defense(Run defense is horrible), and LSU should take them to the wood shed. This isn't last year where Auburn was playing in a consolation game after losing the SECCG. LSU will be ready for this game, and their ground and pound should wear out UCF.

A lot of people feel certain they know how these games are going to go.   Listen bama showed some weaknesses last sat. Tua’s battling injuries and seems to have lost some of that confidence he had all year.    OU isn’t coming in for participation, they’ll come in hungry.  I’d be surprised if it’s a blowout like some are predicting.

Bama OL got beat up all game on Saturday. Tua is absolutely hurt and just had surgery. Jalen has it's been proven so far cant win a NC. Oklahoma is gonna come and put up points. Alabama secondary is not this amazing secondary. Oklahoma might be able to put up 400 yards or more of offense. Problem for Oklahoma is this...their defense cant sto a cold. Murray will be able to make plays without a doubt. 

I think the game will be close. At the end of the day I dont believe alabama wins the NC this year. 

2 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I remember thinking OU’s D would suck in 2008.    They didn’t,  they played lights out. Same thing I thought when they smoked Bama a few years back.   You never know with them and they have a dangerously good QB.

Yep, there is a reason Saban voted Alabama no.2 and OU 4.  He knows they will have a fight on their hands dealing with that OU offense.  In the mean time, ND defensive line is about to wreck havoc.  Just need the offensive line to play even.  Brute power is not the way to attack the ND offensive line.

1 minute ago, nptb17 said:

Yep, there is a reason Saban voted Alabama no.2 and OU 4.  He knows they will have a fight on their hands dealing with that OU offense.  In the mean time, ND defensive line is about to wreck havoc.  Just need the offensive line to play even.  Brute power is not the way to attack the ND offensive line.

Very true. He know Notre dame would be less of an threat than Oklahoma. Now he has to prepare for an offense that can put up 60 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Very true. He know Notre dame would be less of an threat than Oklahoma. Now he has to prepare for an offense that can put up 60 

I agree.  Bama vs ND would be a game where Saban probably feels good about his scheme being able to shut down the ND offense and his offense just grinding out a win.

Just now, nptb17 said:

I agree.  Bama vs ND would be a game where Saban probably feels good about his scheme being able to shut down the ND offense and his offense just grinding out a win.

Exactly. Esp with tua on the shelf. Just had ankle surgery. They are saying 2 weeks for him to come back. I dont think tua plays rest of the year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheHotisBlock said:

Honestly- who is with me here in that Notre Dame just doesn't belong? Are they better than GA? No. Better than Oklahoma? No. Better than Ohio State (who didn't make the cut)? No.

Purdue is better than Ohio St.  They have scoreboard to prove it.  LSU is better than UGA.  They have scoreboard to prove it.  ND needed that quality loss to get respect from the nation.  They'll keep that in mind for next year.

4 minutes ago, TheHotisBlock said:

Honestly- who is with me here in that Notre Dame just doesn't belong? Are they better than GA? No. Better than Oklahoma? No. Better than Ohio State (who didn't make the cut)? No.

They arent but they are undefeated. Georgia is a 2 loss team including 20 pt loss to LSU. If Georgia didnt lose that LSU game they would have had a bigger argument. 

Just now, nptb17 said:

Purdue is better than Ohio St.  They have scoreboard to prove it.  LSU is better than UGA.  They have scoreboard to prove it.  ND needed that quality loss to get respect from the nation.  They'll keep that in mind for next year.

No arguments from me on that. I just think out of the 4 teams, Notre Dame doesn't belong. If you need proof of that, just pull up the USC game. Done deal.