2019 schedules and rumors

PrepGridiron

13 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@HawgGoneIt

Any news over on your end? 

I know Tift and Glynn Academy was a 1 year deal for a replacement game from 2017.... 

I think  Lowndes has to replace Lincoln....

I haven't heard a ton. Of course I haven't been asking much either. Still kinda hung over from the ending again if you get where I'm coming from.

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

Drinking Hurricanes at Pat OBriens -  here is quick thought after talking to Bergen Catholic today - told them about Battle of the boarder in LA -  told them they could play TX team there with federation rules

On a TX note have you heard who Allen will replace their game with Mesquite Horn with?  It was reported that Horn ditched Allen and will play guyer instead.  Leaving Allen and cedar hill looking for a week 1 game in ‘19. 

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I gotta get around to adel soon

Two big weeks there in February. 

The DuckX Lights Out small tire race and then they're trying to finalize the Lucas Oil NHRA series the following week in February too. 

Thinking about going full bore on the Lights Out 10 week. VIP and shit. Drive right up to the track like I own that shit. Hahaha

Let's do it bro. You have a month to plan. At least Saturday. Sunday it's all slowing down. Friday night and all day Saturday are the best days. 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Why don't they play each other? 

I don’t know if that was the plan.  I’m not even too sure who orchestrated these cancellations.  Allen scrapped their only OOS game with Milton for Dickinson (dickinson backed out of their contract with one of the local teams to make the game with allen happen)  so something is going on bc instate cancellations on the 2d year of the contract is unusual. 

4 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I’m sure a BNU team would love to come down to play them

Y'all focus to much on OOS.... 

TX,GA,FL,CA and OH could form tough schedules without having to leave the confines of their home states once.... 

Allen could schedule:

C.Hill

DeSoto 

Trinity

Katy 

Lake Travis

Etc and not once leave Texas... 

NJ is the only one who doesn't get this.... 

The Californians don't wanna get it... 

Sammy likes to say"Why would we schedule a potential Playoff opponent?" That's a sad excuse.... 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I don’t know if that was the plan.  I’m not even too sure who orchestrated these cancellations.  Allen scrapped their only OOS game with Milton for Dickinson (dickinson backed out of their contract with one of the local teams to make the game with allen happen)  so something is going on bc instate cancellations on the 2d year of the contract is unusual. 

I'd like to see C.Hill play Allen. 

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Y'all focus to much on OOS.... 

TX,GA,FL,CA and OH could form tough schedules without having to leave the confines of their home states once.... 

Allen could schedule:

C.Hill

DeSoto 

Trinity

Katy 

Lake Travis

Etc and not once leave Texas... 

NJ is the only one who doesn't get this.... 

The Californians don't wanna get it... 

Sammy likes to say"Why would we schedule a potential Playoff opponent?" That's a sad excuse.... 

Because obviously you don’t attend the Q and A sessions on here because literally every coach that’s ever been on here as given detailed Benefits of playing OOS games .   

Ur pretty dumb for someone that doesn’t smoke pot

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'd like to see C.Hill play Allen. 

They’ve played several times in the past; they may be more evenly matched with a relatively inexperienced allen team early in the season.  

Who knows, Allen may have orchestrated all this so they can play chill.  

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Because obviously you don’t attend the Q and A sessions on here because literally every coach that’s ever been on here as given detailed Benefits of playing OOS games .   

Ur pretty dumb for someone that doesn’t smoke pot

1. How many Texas coaches have said that? 

2. We've only got a Q&A from a small sample of coaches a select few don't speak for the majority....

3. I know yo Pink Romper wearing ass ain't trying to roast.... 

• Haha 2