2019 schedules and rumors

PrepGridiron

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Boy, Y'all really go out of your way to schedule tough OOS teams.  Chicago?  

Lol not only that ... But u might Be shocked to hear that  the game is being played in Norman Park ... How the Packers finagled another OOS game at Home for consecutive years is beyond me ......out of all the top states you pick Chicago lmao 🤣. FYI here’s the drive this poor Chicago team is going to have to drive ...... this is with absolutely no traffic 

4B07A9FB-D8AD-4B33-A6EE-FD4B699E6322.png

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I just hope this is not colcuts "marquee" oos game next year.  Because then at the end of the year we get the ga folk kicking and screaming asking why they are not ranked higher. LOL!!

Ah you mean like y'all did when MD didn't win Maxpreps and a few others? 

I don't think we'll ever get that bad... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ah you mean like y'all did when MD didn't win Maxpreps and a few others? 

I don't think we'll ever get that bad... 

Nah, y'all are worse.  As soon as their seems to be a clear cut #1, y'all start with the campaigning and proping up of schools said team has played or will play.  Y'all take the cake on this matter homie.  

19 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Nah, y'all are worse.  As soon as their seems to be a clear cut #1, y'all start with the campaigning and proping up of schools said team has played or will play.  Y'all take the cake on this matter homie.  

I'd love to agree with you if their wasn't a 10+ page thread of literally nothing but the Californians Getting Bitchy over MD not getting all the polls.... 

None of us have done that..... 

Y'all are the ones acting like spoiled children.... 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'd love to agree with you if their wasn't a 10+ page thread of literally nothing but the Californians Getting Bitchy over MD not getting all the polls.... 

None of us have done that..... 

Y'all are the ones acting like spoiled children.... 

HAHAHA.  Most of the posts are y'all chiming in.  Just like every thread gets turned into a ga thread.  Y'all win "The Block" award of the year.  Better yet, y'all get "The block LifeTime Achievement" award in that category. 

• Haha 2

On 12/22/2018 at 3:47 PM, badrouter said:

What an incredibly dishonest bit of horse shit. Look, promote your games and make your money. But, to suggest that a program should raise $ to go play OOS in your games or else a 15-0 state championship is "meaningless" is nothing more than a fucking lie.

Fact is, it is actually a BAD decision to spend any $ playing OOS. Money raised could have gone towards enhancing the program, facilities etc. Instead, it would go towards a TRULY meaningless game against a team from another state. All to appease a few message board dweebes...who will never actually be appeased anyway. 

This is the nub of it ...

• Like 1

On 12/22/2018 at 2:47 PM, badrouter said:

What an incredibly dishonest bit of horse shit. Look, promote your games and make your money. But, to suggest that a program should raise $ to go play OOS in your games or else a 15-0 state championship is "meaningless" is nothing more than a fucking lie.

Fact is, it is actually a BAD decision to spend any $ playing OOS. Money raised could have gone towards enhancing the program, facilities etc. Instead, it would go towards a TRULY meaningless game against a team from another state. All to appease a few message board dweebes...who will never actually be appeased anyway. 

I don't even know what planet that guy is from, but since he put together that little prep gridiron logistic site which he makes zero money from he has basically shit on everything that high school football is about . And, he's from nj, go figure.

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't even know what planet that guy is from, but since he put together that little prep gridiron logistic site which he makes zero money from he has basically shit on everything that high school football is about . And, he's from nj, go figure.

You POS ,  You should be on ur hands and knees thanking @PrepGridiron

@GardenStateBaller  for letting you Dwelll on this website without paying rent

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 12/31/2018 at 8:36 PM, AztecPadre said:

HAHAHA.  Most of the posts are y'all chiming in.  Just like every thread gets turned into a ga thread.  Y'all win "The Block" award of the year.  Better yet, y'all get "The block LifeTime Achievement" award in that category. 

And yet you magically appear in *every* thread about GA schools.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

What's Grayson and the other schools schedule looking like?.... 

We live in interesting times.  To tell the truth, I haven't looked.  Other than our region games, I know we play Colquitt there.  Past that I haven't looked.

• Like 1