2019 schedules and rumors

PrepGridiron

10 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

You must not have been that loaded. SJR lost to a #15-20 team in FL. If you’re losing a lot then playing a top 6 Cali team could get out of hand. It might be MD/BC ugly. 

Props for stepping up, though. The BNU teams never shy away from a challenge. 

We hand delivered AHP that game. Our first game if the season with many 1st year starters at key positions. AHP had abou 150yds total offense. 97yds of those yards came on a pass caught when a DB slipped. They were a good team, but if you watch that game you'll see we were double digit better than them. Same thing happened with Bergen when they beat us. See how that played out when we saw them again... yes we were loaded; probably not considered loaded by cali standards, but in most other regions they would consider this years defense loaded. Cali trinity league is just a different animal. I just hope we can keep it respectable.

35 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No Lee County. 

Its Robert Edward Lee Senior High School!!!

named after the great commander. May he Rest In Peace! 

Dude is a child. He doesn't even know what he's talking about. All he is, is a troll. Snatching shit out of the air to get a rise out of people. Tagging coaches names with bullshit where he doesn't even know that he's wrong and looking like a dumb ass.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

We hand delivered AHP that game. Our first game if the season with many 1st year starters at key positions. AHP had abou 150yds total offense. 97yds of those yards came on a pass caught when a DB slipped. They were a good team, but if you watch that game you'll see we were double digit better than them. Same thing happened with Bergen when they beat us. See how that played out when we saw them again... yes we were loaded; probably not considered loaded by cali standards, but in most other regions they would consider this years defense loaded. Cali trinity league is just a different animal. I just hope we can keep it respectable.

It’s Okay I can’t wait to see what Monte Bushay has to bring in his junior year

25751DB3-A692-4780-B3A9-4442CD007617.gif

271B163C-A314-4F8E-BCC4-EBD7765D2153.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SJR 04 said:

Yes but AHP was not the national elite team they have been lately

There was clearly quite a few teams in FL who could have beat them 

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

No Lee County. 

Its Robert Edward Lee Senior High School!!!

named after the great commander. May he Rest In Peace! 

I will point out that in both games there was questionable officiating at the end 

So badly in playoff game they suspended the officials from the reminder of the playoffs

The fhsaa don't suspend officials for a bad judgement call, they incorrectly kept track of a game and screwed Columbia out of a down on their final drive and by the fhsaa suspending the officials they admitted they blew their assignment

15 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Maybe I can take a Buisness trip that weekend and do Crime Scene Clean ups in the San Diego area and catch the game ... I’m assuming we’re not gonna be as loaded as this year since we’re not playing an Elite Powerhouse 

@AztecPadre what would u rank Jserra in Cali top 10

Yes I would.  At least for this year.  They seem to be heading in the right direction. 

15 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Maybe I can take a Buisness trip that weekend and do Crime Scene Clean ups in the San Diego area and catch the game ... I’m assuming we’re not gonna be as loaded as this year since we’re not playing an Elite Powerhouse 

@AztecPadre what would u rank Jserra in Cali top 10

Unless y'all get a good hall after transfer season and with losing 14 starters, I don't see this game being close.  But would love to have you out here.  I could make a trip to SD for this one.  I have some friends that moved down there years ago and they know how to do it up!

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

I will point out that in both games there was questionable officiating at the end 

So badly in playoff game they suspended the officials from the reminder of the playoffs

The fhsaa don't suspend officials for a bad judgement call, they incorrectly kept track of a game and screwed Columbia out of a down on their final drive and by the fhsaa suspending the officials they admitted they blew their assignment

What happened that caused the refs to be suspended?

4 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

That’s fine because CHS is ranked 30th in Florida after losing to TC and Lee County 

Columbia played R.E Lee HS out of Jacksonville.... 

Entirely different Lee... 

Lee County was around long before R.E Lee was ever even prominent... 

Lee County is named after some Governor or Royal... 

18 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

What happened that caused the refs to be suspended?

On the final drive on offense for Columbia they were stopped on a 2nd and about 4 and after a timeout the refs signaled a 4th down and even though the coaches for Columbia pointed out the mistake the refs never corrected it and Columbia was stopped a yard short on what should have been a 4th and 1 but instead was deemed a turnover on downs thus Columbia was screwed out of a down and it prevented them from completely a 4th quarter comeback

There was media from Lake City, Gainesville and Jacksonville and every single one (they were charting play by play from the booth) confirmed the refs blew it and it created a media circus for the week following the game and only got bigger when the fhsaa announced the officials from that game were suspended for the reminder of the playoffs for the error

4 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Take it to the excuse thread!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

On the final drive on offense for Columbia they were stopped on a 2nd and about 4 and after a timeout the refs signaled a 4th down and even though the coaches for Columbia pointed out the mistake the refs never corrected it and Columbia was stopped a yard short on what should have been a 4th and 1 but instead was deemed a turnover on downs thus Columbia was screwed out of a down and it prevented them from completely a 4th quarter comeback

There was media from Lake City, Gainesville and Jacksonville and every single one (they were charting play by play from the booth) confirmed the refs blew it and it created a media circus for the week following the game and only got bigger when the fhsaa announced the officials from that game were suspended for the reminder of the playoffs for the error

Dude that's some serious BS officiating.  Can't even keep track of what down it is?  The whole crew?  Do you have any links to a story about it?

2 hours ago, StingMan44 said:

Take it to the excuse thread!!

if you saw the game...you have the same analysis.  HC was suspended for game due to bs stuff from previous season....no excuses...AHP won a FG with no time left...we left a ton of points on the field...but I can say in full confidence that if Auggie was coaching we would have won the game, period.  

on to next year....and yes we finished #1 in NJ and #17 in the country, we will take to Jserra and or whoever else we schedule...VIR FIDELIS

• Like 1