Justin fields transferring from UGA

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Someone said the UGA commit never even visited georgia

"Someone" says a lot of stuff.Mathis camped here this past summer, and visited per Patrick Garbin @ Rivals.

By the by, Holyfield opting not to enter the draft was the reason Sanders inked with Bama. Anything else y'all may have heard is secondary bovine by-product.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

"Someone" says a lot of stuff.Mathis camped here this past summer, and visited per Patrick Garbin @ Rivals.

By the by, Holyfield opting not to enter the draft was the reason Sanders inked with Bama. Anything else y'all may have heard is secondary bovine by-product.

Everyone got something to say today lol. I was told that sanders was not going to sign with alabama by an alabama fan who was jumping off the proverbial bridge. 

Well thank you holyfield for making alabama better 

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 9:06 PM, Bormio said:

I would go too.  Coach called a dumbass play - then threw Fields under the bus.

The play was a great call, had Fields run the play as it was worked up all fucking week. Fields was supposed to snap the ball with 18-20 seconds on the play clock.  He ran the clock down to eight seconds. Swift was wide open. JF was looking for a run option. He fucked up the play.

Your hate for UGA is good. I love it.  We're going to keep knocking y'all around like a carsh test dummy. Go Dawgs!

• Like 1

Just now, JCGIII said:

The play was a great call, had Fields run the play as it was worked up all fucking week. Fields was supposed to snap the ball with 18-20 seconds on the play clock.  He ran the clock down to eight seconds. Swift was wide open. JF was looking for a run option. He fucked up the play.

Your hate for UGA is good. I love it.  We're going to keep knocking y'all around like a carsh test dummy. Go Dawgs!

Who are you knocking around

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Everyone got something to say today lol. I was told that sanders was not going to sign with alabama by an alabama fan who was jumping off the proverbial bridge. 

Well thank you holyfield for making alabama better 

We're deep at running Dawg. And Tank Bigsby is a lock, and Kendall Milton is loving some Athens.

2 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

I do not care if Fields effed it up six ways from Sunday.  If he did, the coaching was not good enough.  The coach should soldier the blame - not lay it on a freshman.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I do not care if Fields effed it up six ways from Sunday.  If he did, the coaching was not good enough.  The coach should soldier the blame - not lay it on a freshman.

Looking forward to laying the Roosters out. Again. The coaching was fine. He has a mind of his own, and will end up at Jacksonville State before it's all played out. Like Ohio State is going to promise him anything. Maybe he's a 5* talent with a 2* attitude. But that thought wouldn't occur to you.

4 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

South Carolina, and y'all. Alabama's depth advantage ended today. Haselwood and Stevenson reportedly inked their LOI with UGA today, and will announce after one of those all star games.

Alabama will be just fine. At least 2-3 more NCs before saban retires. They are loaded 

7 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

We're deep at running Dawg. And Tank Bigsby is a lock, and Kendall Milton is loving some Athens.

You had great RBs in chubb and Michel couldnt get it done. You had an amazing Rb with Gurley didnt get it done. It doesnt matter how deep you are at Rb you cant get it done. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

You had great RBs in chubb and Michel couldnt get it done. You had an amazing Rb with Gurley didnt get it done. It doesnt matter how deep you are at Rb you cant get it done. 

Didn't have the linemen in 2017. Had Mays and Cleveland been able to play three weeks ago, I believe we'd be discussing the  terms.

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Now it's on the lineman. Other people blaming fields for the loss. Other people blaming kirby. Now it's the linemen issue. 

Lack of linemen. We bullied you like no team has in a few years. And UGA is just getting started. Bama's had 11-12 elite recruiting hauls. Richt is gone, and folks see the trainwreck in Miami and no longer ask why.  Kirby will retire Saban. Youth will be served sooner than later.

• Like 1

Just now, JCGIII said:

Lack of linemen. We bullied you like no team has in a few years. And UGA is just getting started. Bama's had 11-12 elite recruiting hauls. Richt is gone, and Kirby will retire Saban.

Father time will be the only thing that will retire saban. Even you know that. Yes you competed with bama for 119 out of the last 120 minutes but lost both times to QBs that didnt even start the game. 

Its sabans world and everyone is just playing in it. Another #1 class for saban in the works. Also saw alabama in the running for the #2 overall JUCO product WDE

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Father time will be the only thing that will retire saban. Even you know that. Yes you competed with bama for 119 out of the last 120 minutes but lost both times to QBs that didnt even start the game. 

Its sabans world and everyone is just playing in it. Another #1 class for saban in the works. Also saw alabama in the running for the #2 overall JUCO product WDE

And we have a higher player rating. And are a close 2nd. Takes a few years to change the culture and accumalate the quality depth to beat Alabama. Honestly, did you believe we'd be nipping at your heels before 2020?

After February, Bama might not have that #1 class.