Justin fields transferring from UGA

HSFBfan

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Agree. Fields is less of a man than Martell if we are grading on integrity and commitment. 

Chances are, Fields will have to sit next season anyway. 

Unless Fields gets the hardship for the ex-baseball player’s racial slurs hurled in Fields direction in October. Also used same WBB trainer as Haskins FWIW  

Regards

BGW

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Nauta was our 2nd leading receiver this season. He played well. 

I keep wishing he was a tad faster... Although for a TE he is. And I say that because Georgia was up 28-14 over Bama, and Fromm found Nauta over the top of the LBs, and Nauta had a huge gain... He was ahead of most everyone, and he got to about Bamas 20 before he had to slow down to avoid the safety whod come over from the other side of the field, and it allowed the guy behind him to catch em... 

God if he would've scored that game was over & Georgia would be where Bama is. Unfortunately Georgia was forced to kick a FG & somehow Blankenship missed... That would've made it 31-14 later in the 3rd and the game wouldve felt much more in hand... Instead that gave Bama life and I just KNEW something was about to happen.

Oklahoma would have beat Ga. So oklahoma would have been in bamas position right now.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Unless Fields gets the hardship for the ex-baseball player’s racial slurs hurled in Fields direction in October. Also used same WBB trainer as Haskins FWIW  

Regards

BGW

Yeah. I'm with some others on that. If they let him play due to that, hell, gotta open the door for damned near everyone. 

There is a good chance every white individual has been called a 298877119_tenor(1).gif.a85c6f8eea1cad0862fec35afcb34a14.gif

every eastern person has been called a...

952481570_tenor(2).gif.d594f97bf82b7df3cf5c1679d9833e30.gif

and every black person called a...tenor.gif.37565efb09002a64ec835f2187c2a99d.gif

Anyway... everyone has been called something offensive ..

1407476911538.jpg.13bb688f967afe3f6de2e20d0073c7b7.jpg

If that's all it takes to circumvent the rules... throw the rules out.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah. I'm with some others on that. If they let him play due to that, hell, gotta open the door for damned near everyone. 

There is a good chance every white individual has been called a 298877119_tenor(1).gif.a85c6f8eea1cad0862fec35afcb34a14.gif

every eastern person has been called a...

952481570_tenor(2).gif.d594f97bf82b7df3cf5c1679d9833e30.gif

and every black person called a...tenor.gif.37565efb09002a64ec835f2187c2a99d.gif

Anyway... everyone has been called something offensive ..

1407476911538.jpg.13bb688f967afe3f6de2e20d0073c7b7.jpg

If that's all it takes to circumvent the rules... throw the rules out.

Does AssHole count? I mean I hoping someone other than my wife would call me that. 😈😂😈😂😈

Yeah AND speaking of NCAA, dem boys are under a little bit of something something in regards to the above subject and some other items. 

But it’s been quiet on the NCAA front lately, the only thing being banged around is Nasser and USOC. 

Regards

BGW

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Does AssHole count? I mean I hoping someone other than my wife would call me that. 😈😂😈😂😈

Yeah AND speaking of NCAA, dem boys are under a little bit of something something in regards to the above subject and some other items. 

But it’s been quiet on the NCAA front lately, the only thing being banged around is Nasser and USOC. 

Regards

BGW

Yes... Asshole counts if you got offended. It's a derogatory term for assholes of every color and denominomomational or whatever....

Yeah, you know me, just pointing out the obvious. 

xD

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yes... Asshole counts if you got offended. It's a derogatory term for assholes of every color and denominomomational or whatever....

xD

Let me point out that we are a culture of outrage and political correctness, if that’s NOT bipolar, well idk what is....

We need to take this shit over to the Klan Rally forum 😂😂😂

BGW

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Let me point out that we are a culture of outrage and political correctness, if that’s NOT bipolar, well idk what is....

We need to take this shit over to the Klan Rally forum 😂😂😂

BGW

Nah...I'll just...

giphy.gif.ee69423c01bf20ef777d7b4cdddb4d63.gif

I blame my new friend for buying me/making me drink that extra beer this afternoon. 

xD

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, FloTex said:

After seeing Fromm play several times this year, if Fields is this generational talent, as some suggest, how in the hell could he not beat Fromm out of a job?

I think you’re underestimating how much it means to be in the offensive system for an extra year. Fromm was a few snaps away from Uga winning a national title. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

I think you’re underestimating how much it means to be in the offensive system for an extra year. Fromm was a few snaps away from Uga winning a national title. 

No doubt..  but when you are considered a generational talent, as some have suggested, and Fields was a 1B to Trevor Lawrence 1A, then if he was truly a generational talent, he shoulda/coulda won the job..

Thats why I posed the question to begin with.  Lawrence didn’t exactly bear out a scrub when Swinney names him starter.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Well you don’t follow football apparently cause How the fuck u want fields to beat out fromm who just brought them to the national championship the previous year

STOOOPID

The same way Clemson went with a QB, who was supposedly the only QB in the class of 2018, that was Fields’ equal.

Lawrence beat out a kid that led his team to the CFP semifinals.  It’s not unprecedented....

Do you know what unprecedented means...?

13 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

xD

Facts ... I think 🤔 💭 what ur trying to say is No matter what color or religion our Asshole is 

at the end of the day we’re all Pink on the inside  

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, FloTex said:

Possibly.  

And maybe Fields isn’t as good as advertised.  Maybe Fromm is so great, he’s a future 1st round pick that plays like a Ryan Leaf in big games...

Kelly Bryant couldn’t throw .... Fromm can. 

Clemson had to make the switch ... 

Fields is what 18? He will be fine. 

23 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

In your head he is but 

please let’s see how this plays out

there are stars and then those that just get results 😆

Yezzirrr. People acting like martell is some random scrub, yall should know how talented he is in this HS FORUM. Has fields even won anything before? Hes got the size on martell but martell is extremely athletic like fields. Hes clearly got the mental edge over fields. Fields shouldve never gone to georgia. Bad move for him and now leaving just makes it worse on him

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Texasvic said:

Yezzirrr. People acting like martell is some random scrub, yall should know how talented he is in this HS FORUM. Has fields even won anything before? Hes got the size on martell but martell is extremely athletic like fields. Hes clearly got the mental edge over fields. Fields shouldve never gone to georgia. Bad move for him and now leaving just makes it worse on him

Fields has to sit out a year right? Wouldn't that make fields a sophomore when Tate is a Sr?