Justin fields transferring from UGA

HSFBfan

8 minutes ago, 181pl said:

What fake hardship? NCAA is not going to set a bad example for this idiot. He's a disgruntled jock with no hardship other than his hurt feelings and ego.

If fields is hurt then that means that he chose UGA assuming he would beat out a guy who just took his team to the chip. That is a real case of entitlement; unless the UGA staff promised him something and didn't make good on it. I never understood why he would put himself on that situation to begin with and now he's doing it again. It's like the guy who steals your girl and has a nervous break down when he learns she's leaving him for the next guy. Do people really believe they are that special?!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Except that's bullshit. He would have left immediately if he genuinely felt threatened as soft as these punks are today. He's only leaving because he didn't win the job and played like a bitch when he was put in.

You got it!!!  If it was really the racism that affected him, he would have been gone when it happened.  Its the typical bullshit excuse used when all else fails because others don't want to press and then be labeled racist.  Anyone nowadays can cry racism and pretty much get a free pass.  Its our fucked up society not wanting to be sued or hurt any feelings.

20 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Except that's bullshit. He would have left immediately if he genuinely felt threatened as soft as these punks are today. He's only leaving because he didn't win the job and played like a bitch when he was put in.

I agree. If Fromm had a career ending injury or Fields was good enough to take the job, then this racial comment would be a non-issue.

Shame on the NCAA if they grant him eligibility. Surely they see what is at play here.

the NCAA will still have to answer the question about why he is waiting until January to transfer when this happened months ago. It's clearly tied to the starting position. If there were direct threats made to him, that would be different. But comments made from stands? Give me a f****** break.

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

2 hours ago, 181pl said:

the NCAA will still have to answer the question about why he is waiting until January to transfer when this happened months ago. It's clearly tied to the starting position. If there were direct threats made to him, that would be different. But comments made from stands? Give me a f****** break.

Lol the only people here butthurt is yall, lol calling a kid a 18/19 year old names lol let him make case it doesnt affect anyone. Yall the typical "kids are such pussies nowadays cant take racism" type of people ❄❄❄  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

Lol. He's being a dishonest liar. I know you guys don't know anything about honesty.

Whats he lying about? You dont think a fan/student in the stands of an SEC school said that? No way... its the sec, outside of sports alot of people are still kinda backwards at those places.  Kid who said the slur was kicked out of the school or program he was in not sure. Do i think thats  enough for fields to say he doesnt feel safe? Nah but it doesnt affect anyone if he wants to make a case or  if he gets to play instantly or not so let him plead his case. I still dont see why youre mad he wants to get out after that lol, it will benifit him as an athlete too

14 hours ago, 181pl said:

Good luck. He's sitting. 

14 hours ago, 181pl said:

What fake hardship? NCAA is not going to set a bad example for this idiot. He's a disgruntled jock with no hardship other than his hurt feelings and ego.

12 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

He will get his waiver.  Book it. 

I read this article well before the transfer to tOSU was made official: https://247sports.com/college/georgia/Article/Justin-Fields-Georgia-Bulldogs-transfer-NCAA-Ohio-State-126527630/

In short, he's hired the same attorney that was able to win Shea Patterson immediate eligibility upon transferring to TTUN. And I've also read that Fields has a stronger case than Patterson had.

Considering that, I'll be surprised if he isn't eligible next season.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

I read this article well before the transfer to tOSU was made official: https://247sports.com/college/georgia/Article/Justin-Fields-Georgia-Bulldogs-transfer-NCAA-Ohio-State-126527630/

In short, he's hired the same attorney that was able to win Shea Patterson immediate eligibility upon transferring to TTUN. And I've also read that Fields has a stronger case than Patterson had.

Considering that, I'll be surprised if he isn't eligible next season.

I dont think his case is stronger than pattersons but he will get it approved. Didnt patterson have the whole ole miss scandals behind him then he also the no bowl ban helping him and he said they lied to him or that he felt mislead. Also yall should check out this documentary on the whole ole miss thing . Class a journalism right there. Its a 4 part series

22 minutes ago, Texasvic said:

I dont think his case is stronger than pattersons but he will get it approved.

I don't know about that. Racism is a pretty strong case. And UGA has apparently dismissed the baseball player in question which should make Fields case a slam dunk. UGA obviously felt there was enough evidence to dismiss the kid.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bormio said:

He will get his waiver - Aztec is right.  Merits are irrelevant.

53 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

I don't know about that. Racism is a pretty strong case. And UGA has apparently dismissed the baseball player in question which should make Fields case a slam dunk. UGA obviously felt there was enough evidence to dismiss the kid.

The second racism gets involved yea.... 

He's gonna get that waiver.... 

On 1/6/2019 at 2:46 PM, Texasvic said:

Yezzirrr. People acting like martell is some random scrub, yall should know how talented he is in this HS FORUM. Has fields even won anything before? Hes got the size on martell but martell is extremely athletic like fields. Hes clearly got the mental edge over fields. Fields shouldve never gone to georgia. Bad move for him and now leaving just makes it worse on him

How can you say Martell has a mental edge over Fields???  You have no idea what's going on in either of their heads. 

Martell might be shittin' his shorts knowing that loyalty to a program means nothing and the best player is going to start.  Martell wondering why the fuck his coaches are courting Fields so so so so hard; because Fields better quarterback than Martell.

Oh and nobody is saying Martell sucks or is even mediocore; just saying what might end up at OSU has a better up-side and higher potential.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Sounds similar to you saying Martell won't win the big game.

sounds similar but is not; not sure what your hard-on is on my posts but if you are looking for mistakes or to simply call out, you will find better fishing somewhere else.  

I saw both play.  I saw one at college already.  I'm just curious as to where and when you saw either of these two players and what the hell makes you think you are right???  

Maybe man-crush on Martell, its the only thing I can think of, lol.

Sadly, like in the past, I am wasting time with you and your nonsense that I won't get back.  Good thing today is an easy office day and need stuff to kill time.  tx.