Justin fields transferring from UGA

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, JCGIII said:

And we have a higher player rating. And are a close 2nd. Takes a few years to change the culture and accumalate the quality depth to beat Alabama. Honestly, did you believe we'd be nipping at your heels before 2020?

I was never concerned with Georgia or any other team. Every year I expect to go 12-0 and win the NC

Avg rating alabama. 94

Georgia .93

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes I know. But imagine If alabama didnt lose their assistant every year. The entire sec is full of them. 

But we have the best one. And the tools to take y'all down. The win one more than you lose and beat Tech crowd is gone. A clean sweep of the deadheads. And an administration that has finally opened up the wallet.

In a couple of years, Bama gear will be like Georgetown basketball and Miami football gear. In the dumpster at Goodwill.

42 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

"Someone" says a lot of stuff.Mathis camped here this past summer, and visited per Patrick Garbin @ Rivals.

By the by, Holyfield opting not to enter the draft was the reason Sanders inked with Bama. Anything else y'all may have heard is secondary bovine by-product.

You can deny it all you want, but UGA is officially in the severely sketch recruiting club.     Getting all these studs to come back every year and the amount of elite 5 star top kids they are getting is crazy.    

Whatever though it's all a part of recruiting.   Kirby can sell Ice to Eskimos, but that can turn on you quick.

What are you hearing about Cook?  I hear he also wants to transfer out...  

3 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

But we have the best one. And the tools to take y'all down. The win one more than you lose and beat Tech crowd is gone. A clean sweep of the deadheads. And an administration that has finally opened up the wallet.

In a couple of years, Bama gear will be like Georgetown basketball and Miami football gear. In the dumpster at Goodwill.

Lmaoooo big hopes from a program that has done nothing. And i respect uga. Had a great time when I went to campus. 

9 minutes ago, 954gator said:

You can deny it all you want, but UGA is officially in the severely sketch recruiting club.     Getting all these studs to come back every year and the amount of elite 5 star top kids they are getting is crazy.    

Whatever though it's all a part of recruiting.   Kirby can sell Ice to Eskimos, but that can turn on you quick.

What are you hearing about Cook?  I hear he also wants to transfer out...  

Athens is an easy sell. And a more passionate (and hungry) fanbase doesn't exist. Cook is quite happy. Not a sniff of him wanting out.He played well this past season. Him and Swift will mirror Michel and Chubb. Albeit, running behind a stud offensive line

Something to ponder, UGA is not a sacred cow in the eyes of the NCAA. After all, we're the ones who broke up their television tea party by sueing their ass and winning. UGA is always under the NCAA microscope. As is Oklahoma, who alone had the guts to sign on to the lawsuit. 

4 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Not with Mullen. Good guy, who is going to get chewed up. It wasn't Florida's fault we put winning football on the backburner. They dominated us pretty throughly from 1990-2011.  Exactly like we  owned them from 1964-1989.

I actually like mullen. I feel like with the right qb he can do some damage in the sec east

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I actually like mullen. I feel like with the right qb he can do some damage in the sec east

Jeremy Foley's retirement was a bad thing for Florida. He was the glue. Best AD in the country for my money. Administration support isn't what it was was. He'll need more than a quarterback. Florida is now an open state insomuch as recruiting goes. Unfortunately the carpetbaggers have little loyalty to the old state school.Atlanta is the same.

Mullen is a class act. And a guy most would have no issue with their son playing for.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JCGIII said:

Not with Mullen. Good guy, who is going to get chewed up. It wasn't Florida's fault we put winning football on the backburner. They dominated us pretty throughly from 1990-2011.  Exactly like we  owned them from 1964-1989.

We'll see about that my friend!  We might not be natty title contenders, but we'll suck it all up and bring it when we play UGA!

15 minutes ago, 954gator said:

We'll see about that my friend!  We might not be natty title contenders, but we'll suck it all up and bring it when we play UGA!

If all you can muster is 17 while giving up 30+ then y'all have got a long road ahead.... 

By the Time Florida has it all together Scott Frost will have Nebraska Playoff bound.

4 hours ago, JCGIII said:

Jeremy Foley's retirement was a bad thing for Florida. He was the glue. Best AD in the country for my money. Administration support isn't what it was was. He'll need more than a quarterback. Florida is now an open state insomuch as recruiting goes. Unfortunately the carpetbaggers have little loyalty to the old state school.Atlanta is the same.

Mullen is a class act. And a guy most would have no issue with their son playing for.

Nah Strickland is going to be much more football focused.  Florida fell behind everyone in the SEC regarding facilities during his reign.  What Foley did was win in every sport.   Great business man, but not willing to fully invest in football.   Foley's hires were always cheap.  He got Muschamp and Mcelwain, and honestly it was because of president Machen that we hired Urban not Foley.     

• Thanks 1