Justin fields transferring from UGA

HSFBfan

48 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

sounds similar but is not; not sure what your hard-on is on my posts but if you are looking for mistakes or to simply call out, you will find better fishing somewhere else.  

I saw both play.  I saw one at college already.  I'm just curious as to where and when you saw either of these two players and what the hell makes you think you are right???  

Maybe man-crush on Martell, its the only thing I can think of, lol.

Sadly, like in the past, I am wasting time with you and your nonsense that I won't get back.  Good thing today is an easy office day and need stuff to kill time.  tx.

What the hell makes me think I'm right? About what? I didn't say Martell or Fields will or won't play next year, and don't particularly care. 

You said Martell will be behind Fields because he can't win the big game. I asked based on what. You didn't answer.

You then questioned how another poster could possibly say Martell has a mental edge on Fields, which I agree is a stretch. Just like saying Martell won't win the big game. Kill some more time thinking about how silly you look on this one.

4 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

What the hell makes me think I'm right? About what? I didn't say Martell or Fields will or won't play next year, and don't particularly care. 

You said Martell will be behind Fields because he can't win the big game. I asked based on what. You didn't answer.

You then questioned how another poster could possibly say Martell has a mental edge on Fields, which I agree is a stretch. Just like saying Martell won't win the big game. Kill some more time thinking about how silly you look on this one.

I didn't answer for a reason, lol.  

I'll keep it simple for you; 

Martell is equilivalent to PSU's McSorley,   Fields is equivelent to Clemson's DeShawn Watson.  That's about as simple comparison as I can make.  If you don't get it now, just sit tight for a bit and you will see what we see.

On 1/8/2019 at 7:47 AM, Bormio said:

He will get his waiver - Aztec is right.  Merits are irrelevant.

Pulled from another site but great questions to be answered:

"Then can't everyone from Georgia transfer without sitting out a year? Just because it was directed to JF, doesn't mean the other athletes of color are alright with hearing that from a drunk white guy. What about the white athletes that decide they need to make a stand to Georgia and not play for a University where things like that take place? This is going to end up a dumpster fire if this goes through."  

"Mental anguish of not being a starter can now be considered a HARDSHIP"

LMAO - NCAA is a bunch of morons for sure!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

Couldn't back up his cash talk eh...

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

Kinda a smart move...Better to know now than wait 4 months.

I just heard about this. Very douchey move IMO.

Martell runs all that passive aggressive smack towards Fields and now his bluff has been called and instead of choosing to fight for and defend his turf, he's gonna opt to run away like a little girl before a single Spring pass is thrown. Extremely WEAK.

And please nobody go to the 'just because he entered the portal doesn't mean he's transferring' card. Just entering the portal is WEAK, considering all the twitter talking he did.

If he believes he's better than Fields and has more experience in the system, then prove it.

Also, I'm fairly certain he wasn't told to look around by Ryan Day. If Martell transfers out, they'll only have 2 QB's. And if somehow Fields doesn't get his waiver (99% sure he will), the Buckeyes starting QB would be Matthew Baldwin and Chris Chugnov would be his back up. Considering that situation, Day didn't have any talks with Tate Martell. He's just acting like an entitled baby.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Martell has been talking smack since His BG days.... 

But now he has to back it up and he's not staying to prove himself.... 

If he really transfers out w/o a fight, it'll just prove he didn't have the mental fortitude to be at tOSU or a leader in the first place. Under that circumstance, I won't be bothered about it in the least. Let the entitled brat go elsewhere.

Having said that, I'd really like to see the kid step up and fight for what he believes is his job.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

He is in the transfer portal. Hes transferring 

LOL, he won't even make it to Spring ball to carry Fields gear so I guess I was wrong, he won't be carrying Fields helmet and pads.  I just read another article (2 in as many days) as well about Martell looking to get out, I mean allow other coaches to contact him (if that verbiage makes his fans feel better about the situation).  Heck if he likes Ohio so much, I hear YSU needs a quarterback.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

LOL, he won't even make it to Spring ball to carry Fields gear so I guess I was wrong, he won't be carrying Fields helmet and pads.  I just read another article (2 in as many days) as well about Martell looking to get out, I mean allow other coaches to contact him (if that verbiage makes his fans feel better about the situation).  Heck if he likes Ohio so much, I hear YSU needs a quarterback.

This clearly shows he doesnt want to compete. Sends a message to nfl teams as well. The penguins of YSU coached by jim tressel so he can pretend hes at Ohio state 

• Haha 1