Justin fields transferring from UGA

HSFBfan

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

He is - and Fields probably looking for a no doubt situation.  But I do think Smart blaming him on the fake was a factor.

I agree plus the racial taunts by the baseball player who was kicked out of school after the incident. 

I listed a few schools I believe he can end up at. 

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Im hearing Ohio St.

with all their bullshit going on within that program, it would be surprising he would go there.  keep an eye on PSU, Fields has some connection to that place (could be a family alum, a friend/coach) and he seemed high on them in the past.  Best part of all and thank God, PSU's quarterback is finally gone so the door is open there as well.

PSU fans love Clifford but who knows, stranger shit has happened.

• Like 2

What I find stupid is this. Fromm will prolly be able to go pro after 2019 season leaving fields sitting one more season then taking over the reigns... if he transfers, he’s going to have to sit out a season anyway. At least if he stays at Georgia he will get playing time next year before he starts in 2020

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 954gator said:

No it's not!   I said it after the FL game when Fromm cemented his spot.   Makes perfect sense.  

I looked at it as surprising in terms of I thought he would want to compete.

But i also read that smart has signed 3 5* QBs and not one of them made it to their junior year in Athens.