Congrats to North Shore, TX on their 2018 Maxpreps "Excellent Poll" National Championship....proving that

RedZone

28 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

North Shore beat Katy by two touchdowns IN KATY on August 31st, and yet you had Katy No. 1? But all year you told BC was better than Georgia because they beat Grayson by less than what NS did to Katy?

This is what we’re talking about. You don’t make compelling arguments anymore and you get exposed a lot. North Shore went on to beat them by two touchdowns again at a neutral site. Katy was clearly never the best team. They aren’t better than Duncanville or Allen either. 

This is like you saying Lee is No. 1 in Georgia. You don’t watch football in those states so you end up guessing. And wind up wrong a lot

His question spoke to preseason not early in the season. I had KT.

I still have them at 3. 

You have no clue what you are talking about. Sorry, I guess you just missed it. 

53 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I still have them at 3. 

There was nothing said about preseason.  He asked who you touted as the top team in Texas this year and you said Katy. Don’t rewrite history to change the narrative.

I think your disgust with Peanut and public school football, in addition to the BC win which clearly surprised you, threw you off down the stretch  You’re a good guy, pal. Just a rough end to 2018. I’m fully confident you’ll bounce back with a great year in 2019! Merry Christmas to you and your family 

2AFA6A0A-1788-420B-9280-4C44CAD8E24E.jpeg

CFAFC1CA-52B0-49A4-8C42-AD38B671E93A.jpeg

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

North Shore beat Katy by two touchdowns IN KATY on August 31st, and yet you had Katy No. 1? But all year you told BC was better than Georgia because they beat Grayson by less than what NS did to Katy?

This is what we’re talking about. You don’t make compelling arguments anymore and you get exposed a lot. North Shore went on to beat them by two touchdowns again at a neutral site. Katy was clearly never the best team. They aren’t better than Duncanville or Allen either. 

This is like you saying Lee is No. 1 in Georgia. You don’t watch football in those states so you end up guessing. And wind up wrong a lot

Noonereally, "says" way too too much, often, and in the wrong places...

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

I still have them at 3. 

I was not curious who you thought the best team in Texas was in July.

I think you missed it. On purpose.

Your comment that "anyone with a real football mind knew Allen was not the best in TX" was absurd. Anyone with a real football mind knew they were in the discussion until the second-to-last week.

• Thanks 1

GPNS won a Texas State Championship in the field of play..  they earned that.

Starting off in August, I can tell you, that was their 1st, and main objective.  That means way more than a MNC..

All the subjective BS, and computer models are silly.

I am glad to see a public school win it over sorry ass, recruited up private schools and high school JUCO’s though!

3 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

i think it is wrong that Government funded Marxist schools are allowed to compete with DIY Catholic school....

Congrats to Mater Dei! A "real men don't take Government handouts" Championship...

#satire

WTF?

You’re entire football team, and others like it are funded by public schools.  All the talent you have, was robin hooded at neighboring public schools. 

So don’t give us that bullshit!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Congrats on winning 2018 National I stayed in my safe Space championship 

just goes out to prove You can win it all while sitting in ur safe space .. 

Lol just proves u Can schedule scrubs all year and sit back while the real teams beat up on each other... then u cry about deserving a mnc because ur undefeated against NoBodys lmao 🤣 

@FloTex

52 minutes ago, FloTex said:

WTF?

You’re entire football team, and others like it are funded by public schools.  All the talent you have, was robin hooded at neighboring public schools. 

So don’t give us that bullshit!

How about they didn’t steal shit from public How about these parents want a real Catholic Education so they do what they gotta do and if that envolves sacrificing finically Then so be it

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

North Shore is the undisputed national champion.  

A state champion from California is equivalent to a Texas first round loser. 

Plus they all have losses.  

Congratulations to the North Shore Mustangs on your undisputed and consensus 2018 High School Football National Championship!!!

I agree, North Shore won the MNC on the field, not on paper. Beat some decent teams along the way while MD lost to SJB and squeaked by IMG who lost to Columbia in the KOC. The same Columbia that lost in the 3rd round of the 7A playoffs.

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

How about they didn’t steal shit from public How about these parents want a real Catholic Education so they do what they gotta do and if that envolves sacrificing finically Then so be it

Yea sure!

And I’m sure all those D1 recruit/transfers are paying full tuition.

I love hearing that one, though.  Always makes me chuckle.