Trump blackmailed?

noonereal

Wesley Clark on Monday questioned whether Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan blackmailed President Trump into his decision to remove U.S. troops from Syria.

"There doesn’t seem to be any strategic rationale for the decision. And if there’s no strategic rationale for the decision then you have to ask, why was the decision made?" the retired U.S. Army general and former NATO commander said on CNN's "New Day."

"People around the world are asking this and some of our friends and our allies in the Middle East are asking, did Erdogan blackmail the president? Was there a payoff is or something? Why would a guy make a decision like this? Because all the recommendations were against it," he 

Can you imagine? We have the world questioning our leader?

Unfathomable.  

The entire educated world has DTS. meantime we have 35% of the country acting like it's crazy to notice that Trump is an ill fuck, too compromised to govern, to dangerous to not remove.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Unfathomable.  

The entire educated world has DTS. meantime we have 35% of the country acting like it's crazy to notice that Trump is an ill fuck, too compromised to govern, to dangerous to not remove.

Nooner, unfortunately, 35% of the country is probably just as crazy as he is. People and by extension countries tend to get what they deserve. In this case we are reaping one world wind! This will probably get much worse before the ship of state and the economy gets righted. I can only hope the damage done is not too much to fix ... stay tuned!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

Unfathomable.  

I expect a 'gif' to explain to you how much of a loony libtard you are being by questioning our cadet bone spurs leader in chief.  Maybe a violin or something like that.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Nooner, unfortunately, 35% of the country is probably just as crazy as he is. People and by extension countries tend to get what they deserve. In this case we are reaping one world wind! This will probably get much worse before the ship of state and the economy gets righted. I can only hope the damage done is not too much to fix ... stay tuned!

I wouldn't say crazy like he is because he is special in that regard but the fact that Trump can do no wrong in their eyes is more troubling imo.  I don't blame Trump for being Trump, I blame who got him in office especially since they had to know what he is.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I wouldn't say crazy like he is because he is special in that regard but the fact that Trump can do no wrong in their eyes is more troubling imo.  I don't blame Trump for being Trump, I blame who got him in office especially since they had to know what he is.

In trading it is referred to as taking and keeping a position regardless of how it trades after you take it. Such traders inevitably crap out for the simple reason that we all make mistakes but in their case, they cannot acknowledge them. Thus, instead of cutting their losses or at least taking no more than the original position, they keep doubling down and ...., doubling down ..., till all their capital is lost.

As such they don't throw in the towel and live to fight another day, they lose it all on one or two bad trades. So, yes, they are not Trump crazy, for as you point out, he is unique. But they are crazy in their own way as the keep throwing good money after bad on the way to ruin. Let us hope that they don't take the rest of us with them. We cannot stop those based on self destruction from destroying themselves. But we must ensure that the cancer and rot does not bring the rest of us down. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

It’s the opposite for all of you that hate him. He can’t do no right... He pulls troops from Syria and its because he’s being blackmailed.....He does anything for a minority and it’s becais he’s a racist and just doing it for show. 

He wants our country to be America first and he’s a dictator.... When this country gives astronomical amount to aid to other counties and Trillions in the hole. 

I’m  hoping one day for him to tweet Oxygen is amazing.... 😂

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I expect a 'gif' to explain to you how much of a loony libtard you are being by questioning our cadet bone spurs leader in chief.  Maybe a violin or something like that.  

Nah violins are not needed, we can just post one showing nooner….

as a War Monger...

giphy.gif

Complains for literally years, about how his boy is gonna start a war with Russia and Korea and Iran and WW3 etc. etc....

Then when Potus pulls out, well he must be blackmailed...🤣 and he is so sure that he starts threads  🤣🤣

Why don't you ask him who is supposedly blaickmailing him to remove half the troops from Afganistan (which he also announced at the same time) LOLOLOL...

You will definitely  get  BIG violin music from him …

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

It’s the opposite for all of you that hate him. He can’t do no right... He pulls troops from Syria and its because he’s being blackmailed.....He does anything for a minority and it’s becais he’s a racist and just doing it for show. 

He wants our country to be America first and he’s a dictator.... When this country gives astronomical amount to aid to other counties and Trillions in the hole. 

I’m  hoping one day for him to tweet Oxygen is amazing.... 😂

get your head out of your ass

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Look at the people making these statements.

We have never seen anything like it yet the deplorables claim it's a left loonies.

it's all educated folks with a moral compass and a love of America who recognize tRump's danger and illness. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

yeah the Fed doing it's job. 

Do you guys hold tRump to task over anything? 

They do not. Trump got it right when he said he could gun down someone on Fifth Avenue and his supporters would be cool with it. Giuliani, "Truth isn't truth." You can't make this stuff up. Straight out of a communist or right wing fascist dictators' vocabulary. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, World Citizen said:

LOL...LOL...exactly!....silly fools....it's the left's fault we got a compromised President?...if not it's the MSM fault..insert violin...

10 hours ago, Troll said:

Nah violins are not needed, we can just post one showing nooner….

as a War Monger...

giphy.gif

Complains for literally years, about how his boy is gonna start a war with Russia and Korea and Iran and WW3 etc. etc....

Then when Potus pulls out, well he must be blackmailed...🤣 and he is so sure that he starts threads  🤣🤣

Why don't you ask him who is supposedly blaickmailing him to remove half the troops from Afganistan (which he also announced at the same time) LOLOLOL...

You will definitely  get  BIG violin music from him …

giphy.gif

and ^ here's your the silliest of all Trumpers response^...right on cue!.....as you predicted World Citizen...these guys are so f*in silly it's no wonder they're Trumpers....😞

13 hours ago, concha said:

Thank the Fed.

Captain Factless striking again.

LOL...you learn that line from your brave leader?...it's the Feds fault??...or this is result of his tariffs?...humm...educated minds would like to know...I guess we'll need to look somewhere else for the correct answer...The Trump answer is wrong...once again...all he needs to do is fire the guy new Fed. chairman and all will be good?...what a moron...

all of this WITH RECORD LOW UNEMPLOYMENT, higher wages and great consumer confidence??...CAN'T BE!.....LOL...what happened champ?...the moron playing Pres. has shattered the confidence of Wall St. as they watch Donny melt down and do and say stupid shit on a daily basis...BUT it's the Feds fault?!?...LOL...what a bunch of clowns who play follow your DUMB leader..🤡

53 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...you learn that line from your brave leader?...it's the Feds fault??...or this is result of his tariffs?...humm...educated minds would like to know...I guess we'll need to look somewhere else for the correct answer...The Trump answer is wrong...once again...all he needs to do is fire the guy new Fed. chairman and all will be good?...what a moron...

all of this WITH RECORD LOW UNEMPLOYMENT, higher wages and great consumer confidence??...CAN'T BE!.....LOL...what happened champ?...the moron playing Pres. has shattered the confidence of Wall St. as they watch Donny melt down and do and say stupid shit on a daily basis...BUT it's the Feds fault?!?...LOL...what a bunch of clowns who play follow your DUMB leader..🤡

he lite the economy on fire with his destructive tax cut and his unbridling of "crony capitalism."

What we are experiencing now is a response to the gross excess. No different than when @concha floods himself with alcohol then spends the next day in the bathroom. 

Oh, merry Christmas!

NO ONE knows more about the Fed than, don trump.

Welcome to reality you stupid orange SOB.

All alone in the White House on Christmas waiting on the Dems. Great time for a reality check. Lmao!!!

“At this moment in time I am not at all happy with the Fed. I am not at all happy with my choice,” Trump told the Post. “I’m doing deals, and I’m not being accommodated by the Fed. I’m not happy with the Fed. They’re making a mistake because I have a gut, and my gut tells me more sometimes than anybody else’s brain can ever tell me.”