Nancy is taking forrest trump to school...

RedZone

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

This was gooood.

I laughed out loud listening as I picked up my grand daughter.

My grand daughter asked, "What you laughing at Top Pop"?

I told her it was a running joke.

She did not know what that meant of course, she's 4.

So I said, Trump....and she said, "I know"

From the mouth of babes.  Smart 4 year old.  

'Top Pop' nice.  They give that to you or was that yours?  Either way- I'm stealing it. 😉

On 1/25/2019 at 6:09 PM, HSFBfan said:

CNN headline.....Pelosi takes trump to his knees lol

No she didnt...he opened it up knowing the dems will not come to the table. Than hell come out and say listen I tried to negotiate they wont come to the table now I'm going to use my emergency powers.....lose the battle to win the war 

Looks like a Democrat trap to me as well.  He passed off the hot potato to Congress, who will probably end up owning the next shutdown.

This is only a temporary move by Trump.  He knows that Congress will not reach an agreement in the time allotted, and will blame them when they don't.

The mistake Pelosi is making is that she morally objects to the wall funding, instead of objecting to the cost.   You can't set a price on morals and Trump knows that an agreement will probably fail.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ohio said:

Looks like a Democrat trap to me as well.  He passed off the hot potato to Congress, who will probably end up owning the next shutdown.

This is only a temporary move by Trump.  He knows that Congress will not reach an agreement in the time allotted, and will blame them when they don't.

The mistake Pelosi is making is that she morally objects to the wall funding, instead of objecting to the cost.   You can't set a price on morals and Trump knows that an agreement will probably fail.

Exactly. Trump is ahead of pelosi. And it's already been said the military can build the wall. So either by national emergency or the military the wall will be built 

• Like 1