National hs baseball tournament

HSFBfan

15 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

IMG_20190129_192945.jpg

It's much easier to do these huge multi team tournaments/multiple team events for a sport like basketball, baseball or softball than it is to do these massive team events for a sport like football (like freedom bowl)

But it's definitely impressive to see that many solid teams all at one place

Marist IL was 29-9 last year . They lost in the 2nd round to Carl Sandburg 8-0 who then lost to eventual champ Plainfield North 7-3. Marist is always good to very good in baseball....we`ll see how they do against tough Natl. competition. Last year Chicago Mt.Carmel rep well at this tournament.

8 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Correct. And Mater Dei won the first two. Safe to say Cali has pretty much dominated this tournament.

Yeah but outside of it... IDK... 

The same year HB won it they lost in a CA tournament to Winder-Barrow HS(Gainesville,GA) 4-2... 

Winder won that whole tournament...  

Then came back and wrecked house in state... They had an MLB draft pick straight out of HS that year... 

10 minutes ago, BanThisMan said:

I'll take Pace.

What's the bet? Banishment? That's child's play to me.

Ha, no banning.  $100 to the winners choice of either the cash or donation to a school.  I will donate $100 to whichever schools program you chose.  If you win I send u a cnote or donate to a school of your choosing.