Super Bowl LIII - Beat LA!

Bormio

I honestly feel like the NFL is rigged to some extent. Things have to go just right though, because they aren't doing it outright.

An intentional missed call here, a guy laying down there is usually enough. 

Tonight, the rigging isn't enough and the Rams get it done. Barely able to defeat the bad call and the Patriots combined, but after the blatant miss of the PI against the Saints, they must be much more subtle and careful. This gives the Rams just enough window to win the Stole Bowl.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I honestly feel like the NFL is rigged to some extent. Things have to go just right though, because they aren't doing it outright.

An intentional missed call here, a guy laying down there is usually enough. 

Tonight, the rigging isn't enough and the Rams get it done. Barely able to defeat the bad call and the Patriots combined, but after the blatant miss of the PI against the Saints, they must be much more subtle and careful. This gives the Rams just enough window to win the Stole Bowl.

Rigged or not as long as I make money on my bets I’m happy

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Rams are the better team, as long as they keep the turnover battle even, I think they win(Pretty big bet on them at +2.5).

Same. Throwing my life savings on them. And the $ Ive set aside already for my daughters college. 

All on the Rams.

Ill either win a lot of $... Or be living on the streets.

22 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Same. Throwing my life savings on them. And the $ Ive set aside already for my daughters college. 

All on the Rams.

Ill either win a lot of $... Or be living on the streets.

I can see Gurley doing a Terell Davis on the Pats. Terell Davis came home to San Diego and ran all over the Packers.  I think Gurley might do the same thing today