How to approach taller women?

ChimpGrip

20 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

I come here for the many years of experience plus the knowledge and intuition you guys bring to the table. In your experience, how do you approach women who are taller than you? I have a “thing” for tall women. 

Approach them from behind and on one knee. Tap them on the a$$ and when they turn around you'll have your answer. A kick in the private's or domineering love at first sight....good luck Chimp.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

I come here for the many years of experience plus the knowledge and intuition you guys bring to the table. In your experience, how do you approach women who are taller than you? I have a “thing” for tall women. 

In the 5th grade, I had a football coach who was short and fat. And one day, this tall, thin woman was walking through the field. And he said, "Look at her!" And I said, "She's too tall for you." And he said, "They're all the same height when lying down."

That stuck with me. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

In the 5th grade, I had a football coach who was short and fat. And one day, this tall, thin woman was walking through the field. And he said, "Look at her!" And I said, "She's too tall for you." And he said, "They're all the same height when lying down."

That stuck with me. 

Very true. I can only find short girls or very average girls close to my height. Why can’t I have a 5’11” woman with size 10’s? They seem “off-limits” when I see them, and approaching them in public can be a very awkward thing.

4 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

You were into Asian women 2 months ago, had a thing for them. They are pretty short.

Liking the TALL girls now?

-High-Heel-Black-PU-Lolita-Pumps-21281-5.jpg

31 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You were into Asian women 2 months ago, had a thing for them. They are pretty short.

Liking the TALL girls now?

-High-Heel-Black-PU-Lolita-Pumps-21281-5.jpg

Well I still like Asian women, but something about tall women though. I need to go to the NCAA volleyball tournaments 

An Asian lady I dated last spring was not all that anyway, and taller girls will actually have big feet, which is more ideal

17 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

In your experience, how do you approach women who are taller than you? I have a “thing” for tall women. 

Really kind of a silly question....you approach them (and treat them) the same as anyone else !  😆

BTW:  I Agree with the assessment of tall women...

Like climbing a Jungle Gym  😁 Lolol.....

giphy.gif