2020 players to watch from NJ

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

That Center from SJR, barring injury, could be very good...How tall is he ??

should come out and see him play lax vs Bosco this year.....kid is really smart as well...was hoping he would  go to Notre Dame ...he is a beast........potential for Sunday if all goes well 

On 2/16/2019 at 12:11 PM, HSFBfan said:

Heard hes very good at lax. Unfortunately SJR is not a lax school. 

first off...we were the first of the big 3 in lax...were the first to be the best of the three in lacrosse.....lastly Lax is resurgent at SJR and should beat BC and Bosco this year.   

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You don’t get it.... only way st joes loses this year is if SJR beats them

I'll believe it when I see it. If sjr is playing this big boys of lax they will not beat shp or delby. I have to see what bc and dbp look like. If sjr is playing a bunch of boring publics  you cant talk them up. Sjr lax schedule according to schedule star is a joke. 

Sjr vs northern highlands 3/30

16 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

I'll believe it when I see it. If sjr is playing this big boys of lax they will not beat shp or delby. I have to see what bc and dbp look like. If sjr is playing a bunch of boring publics  you cant talk them up. Sjr lax schedule according to schedule star is a joke. 

Sjr vs northern highlands 3/30

not sure how playing Northern Highlands...defending group 3 state champs is a joke... SJR is also playing 

Iona Prep / Stepinac / BC / DB /  plus league schedule.....notch below GIBBs...which is the goal to get the Gibbs...

37 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

not sure how playing Northern Highlands...defending group 3 state champs is a joke... SJR is also playing 

Iona Prep / Stepinac / BC / DB /  plus league schedule.....notch below GIBBs...which is the goal to get the Gibbs...

I said the highlands game is a great game. 

I didnt see the BC DBP game on schedule star. I saw a lot of public schools. I didnt see the iona prep game either. 

19 hours ago, SJR89 said:

is he any good at Football???  

i really don't know SJR to be honest..he's a big athletic kid though..he is a stud on the mats and had thought to be going to BC..repeated 8th grade this year..he probably would have been Bergen's starting 220 next year..that shows you how good of a wrestler he is