Trinity League comes to west Phoenix

Wooderson

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Zaga won the WCAC beating both SJC and DM. They're elite too. '21 Caleb Williams may be the best QB in America. 

I disagree.  Mostly non elite teams on their schedule last year, and Gonzaga lost to (3 loss) Good Council with tied Arch Bishop Spaulding (which lost twice to Calvert Hall).

Gonzaga and Dematha - OLU, Jokes, and MV

• Like 3

MV has spent the last decade avoiding the Huskies. Their excuse...because they might meet in the playoffs! BS...they haven’t met 1 time! Don’t mention Centennial and MV in the same sentence, pre or post spongebob, until they step up!

i have much respect for DMDV or whatever that part of the country’s called. Solid football being played out there. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

MV has spent the last decade avoiding the Huskies. Their excuse...because they might meet in the playoffs! BS...they haven’t met 1 time! Don’t mention Centennial and MV in the same sentence, pre or post spongebob, until they step up!

i have much respect for DMDV or whatever that part of the country’s called. Solid football being played out there. 

Yet, they stepped up to play every Trinity school sans Bosco. Sponge Bob was full of crap. 

I do see CJ as a guy who eventually schedules Cen10. 

I actually want to see Folsom play either MV or Cen10 more though. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Kalven said:

I see a lot of MV, Cen10 and JSerra talk but I think a team like Oaks Christian would give those DMV squad a run for their money! 

I agree. However, Oaks did a lot of ducking MV when they were D 1,0000,000 playing the Sisters of the Blind when they had D1 talent, with a future NFL QB on their roster. I remember Sponge Bob tried to get a game, but Oaks wouldn't step up.  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Pops said:

Likely won’t get CC twice if you run the table 

Agreed if MD runs the table. But this has a lot of assumptions. 

1. Both Cen10 and Bosco only have 1 loss which is to MD. If that is the case Bosco and Cen10 are seeded 2 and 3 in the playoffs.

2. This also assumes Bosco would beat Cen10 in the semis, which is by no means a given. MD and Cen10 could meet a second time in the finals.

3. Cen10 doesn't lose a second game in which case an undefeated MV or Jokes could be seeded 3rd.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 2/27/2019 at 2:37 PM, bigrobstercraws said:

This is about the only thing aside cost of living that makes me glad I moved to Phoenix. That's about it though lol

Three vehicles passed my house yesterday.

Two were snowplows (actually the same plow twice), and the third was me going out for beer.

• Haha 1

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 8:01 AM, Bodysurf said:

Agreed if MD runs the table. But this has a lot of assumptions. 

1. Both Cen10 and Bosco only have 1 loss which is to MD. If that is the case Bosco and Cen10 are seeded 2 and 3 in the playoffs.

2. This also assumes Bosco would beat Cen10 in the semis, which is by no means a given. MD and Cen10 could meet a second time in the finals.

3. Cen10 doesn't lose a second game in which case an undefeated MV or Jokes could be seeded 3rd.

2. Cen10 is a very good team but Bosco on paper and the eye test suggest they are the better team.... by a lot.

On 2/27/2019 at 11:37 AM, bigrobstercraws said:

This is about the only thing aside cost of living that makes me glad I moved to Phoenix. That's about it though lol

The traffic ain't that bad in south OC.  Now going on I-5 from the 405 split to Mater Dei/Disney-that's brutal on a Friday night.