May as Well Get This Out There... (Colquitt News)

HawgGoneIt

33 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Well.......dude is an easy guy not to like. His past is awful, but nobody is perfect and that’s that. So you forgive. But when you hear about him “finding ways not to pay for stuff” and janky shit like that, I mean, WTF? You’re the highest paid employee in cc and you can’t pay for shit? 

Somebody on the local said it rubbed people the wrong way. I get it. Still, I signed because I can get behind people standing up for their guy. 

I just wonder why it took so long.......

Well, I believe you heard a lot of stuff on the state boards. I mean WTF!? people can say anything about the guy and people are like WTF?! Know what I mean? 

Somebody could say something about SweetLarry right now and people that don't have any idea about SweetLarry would be like WTF!?

People talk about a lot of stuff, and there could be some truth to some of it, but, it always gets stretched to the max in each telling. Just like here you are spreading rumor. His finances are his and his creditor's business. 

Does he owe you money? 

Did he give you a pain pill or ped? 

Then WTF?! 

You might believe anything I reckon.