May as Well Get This Out There... (Colquitt News)

HawgGoneIt

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Bro. I'm at the point where I don't even care anymore. If Rush is the dude, I got him. If "they" won, -I say learn anglish bitches. I'm down with Baker Farms. I don't even fux with southern valley produce. P.S. Her name is... I gotcha one Sattidee night. If that ain't good enough... Name her after Black Hatter.

Go to Florida. Spread the love. Fuck Moultrie and their jack asses of a group of football supporters. They aren't worth a shit anyway

xD 

I'm too damn drunk to even know what the hell you're talking about right now

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I'm too damn drunk to even know what the hell you're talking about right now

That makes two of us. 

Them Lee County girls will wake up in the morning thinking, "Damn! Them Moultrie boys is for real." 

I'll be went to sleep smiling. They do got my digits though, and I'm good with that.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That makes two of us. 

Them Lee County girls will wake up in the morning thinking, "Damn! Them Moultrie boys is for real." 

I'll be went to sleep smiling. They do got my digits though, and I'm good with that.

Y’all are making me thirsty..... Talked me right into it.... straight outta the freezer 

1006F20A-699D-4CDE-BD9D-7A0C30E7AAF4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

I dont.

Maybe you should have drank a few more

I barely remember my first beer tonight. If not for my friends, things could have been pretty crazy. Glad I'm a reg and my gals was lookin' out for me..

Things was pretty crazy either way. I had more than one cerveza, and the 229 crossfit gals kept them coming. I'm in love! 😍 No lie. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Bro. I'm at the point where I don't even care anymore. If Rush is the dude, I got him. If "they" won, -I say learn anglish bitches. I'm down with Baker Farms. I don't even fux with southern valley produce. P.S. Her name is... I gotcha one Sattidee night. If that ain't good enough... Name her after Black Hatter.

Go to Florida. Spread the love. Fuck Moultrie and their jack asses of a group of football supporters. They aren't worth a shit anyway

xD 

You guys thought I was crazy when I pointed out that ccblacksomething, HawgGoneIt and rabid was the same poster...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bruhh Rufus 94 packer maximum... it’s like one giant Continuous M Night Shyamalan Movie  

SAME DUDE JUST 23 different personalities 

A9A57219-E247-432B-9F5D-23680A6F3859.gif

FD0D1686-99AD-4CED-8DB7-3A50BDB625DF.gif

Ok so I laughed out loud for real.

I wish I was capable of pretending to be them fellas while still pretending to be myself the whole time. Them some cool ass mfers. 

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bruhh Rufus 94 packer maximum... it’s like one giant Continuous M Night Shyamalan Movie  

SAME DUDE JUST 23 different personalities 

A9A57219-E247-432B-9F5D-23680A6F3859.gif

FD0D1686-99AD-4CED-8DB7-3A50BDB625DF.gif

I can 100% certainly say I'm not @HawgGoneIt or @CCBlackhatter... 

Whatcha trying to say? 

All Georgians look the same? 

Filthy statist... 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I can 100% certainly say I'm not @HawgGoneIt or @CCBlackhatter... 

Whatcha trying to say? 

All Georgians look the same? 

Filthy statist... 

C'mon bro. Just admit it. Let's clear the air. There is only one dude on here from Georgia and he plays the part of all the Georgia dudes. 

Hahaha. Bless his little ol' heart. He must be a damned loon. 

• Haha 1

So I guess my problem with this whole thing is, I’ve heard the same main rumor as everyone else locally. Had a few people at the local watering hole ask me about t Friday night. If it is pills or roids, the million dollar question is why hasn’t the sheriffs office or Moultrie PD been brought into the equation. Crimes committed against children by school officials are serious, and the administration are mandated reporters. So either that rumor is patently false, or the administration is committing a crime by failing to report it to law enforcement. Second concern is who is doing the investigation? Educators don’t necessarily make good investigators.

that being said, I don’t take much stock into the whole paid admin leave being a sign. Without a clear cut absolute positive violation of policy, it would not be smart to suspend someone without pay... open yourself up to lots of legal liabilities if you do that. If there is even a shred of doubt about an incident, far far smarter to suspend with pay.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ron169 said:

So I guess my problem with this whole thing is, I’ve heard the same main rumor as everyone else locally. Had a few people at the local watering hole ask me about t Friday night. If it is pills or roids, the million dollar question is why hasn’t the sheriffs office or Moultrie PD been brought into the equation. Crimes committed against children by school officials are serious, and the administration are mandated reporters. So either that rumor is patently false, or the administration is committing a crime by failing to report it to law enforcement. Second concern is who is doing the investigation? Educators don’t necessarily make good investigators.

that being said, I don’t take much stock into the whole paid admin leave being a sign. Without a clear cut absolute positive violation of policy, it would not be smart to suspend someone without pay... open yourself up to lots of legal liabilities if you do that. If there is even a shred of doubt about an incident, far far smarter to suspend with pay.

I think the longer it goes, the better it is for rush. But I’m no sleuth. I just hope whoever is wrong in this gets the book thrown at them! Be it rush or the accusers. 

Just cant have accusations like this thrown out with no repercussions if false!

15 minutes ago, ron169 said:

My thing is ... everyone got Twitter now a days. How come the players and parents aren’t writing support letters for Rush on the twitter against these Allegations 

its so eerily quiet  , that is so silent that something had to go down that every is shell shocked from

15 minutes ago, ron169 said:

I'm not sure how many "gurus" on this board have ever served in a public capacity...but the first thing you learn is...if you don't wanna share information publicly...you automatically go with "personnel issues".  Personnel problems are notoriously handled in house and usually behind closed doors.  I would not be surprised if this is the case.

Secondly...I'm pretty sure the same people who investigated the horrendous "head-butt" incident are the same ones doing the current investigation.  They're going after Rush's teaching certificate...once again.  I can't believe we won't have an initial verdict sometime this coming week.  And then...depending on what that is....the course will be set.

Rufus>>

On 3/2/2019 at 12:35 PM, 94Packer said:

@imaGoodBoyNow @Rufus69 @HawgGoneIt @TheMaximumHornetSting  @BUFORDGAWOLVES If your going to start a rumor..... you’ve make a good one... this is what I “heard”

Rush In attempt to reach out to others outside of Football on campus made an attempt to reach out to other student organizations. He began by visiting the FFA at the Ag barn.Rush was admiring the setup at the barn and noticed the chickens. Trying to extend an olive branch to the organization Rush explained his knowledge of Chickens due to being born and raised in Alabama. Well with the competitive spirit of Rush and the chickens from the FFA boys shortly the highly illegal and underground  Colquitt County High School cock fighting club was born. things were going great for a while and they were able to purchase a new John Deere tractor with front end loader from Lasseter tractor ... they paid cash. Rush didn’t even take a cut of the money he was only trying to help the enterprising young farmers. Well nothing good stays a secret for to long in Moultrie and word slowly crept out at the high school. Some kids from the fine arts found out about it and showed up to watch the Colquitt County Cock Fighting club in action. They were shocked when what they expected to see was not the case.They we’re traumatized by what they saw and word spread through the fine arts community. Both members of Colquitt County’s PETA chapter hunted down Mayor  McIntosh at the Methodist church . They showed up with picket signs and a boom box blasting Sarah McLachlan. Well the sheriff was there also and sitting across from the mayor. He warned the PETA members that they would be arrested if they didn’t cease their actions. The Mayor and sheriff were both at the church enjoying a chicken dinner fundraiser to help pay for church camps. The food was provided and cooked  by none other than the boys from the Colquitt County FFA..... Due to a lack of evidence they are having a hard time making a case on Rush in this matter, but that doesn’t stop them from trying.... See things aren’t always simple in Moultrie

Thanks, that provided clarity looking through all the feathers ruffled up and blowing around. 

I’m good now.

Regards,

BGW

• Haha 2