May as Well Get This Out There... (Colquitt News)

HawgGoneIt

Just now, WCACguy said:

Another reason not to live anywhere near the "big apple"...lol...not much better in DC though.

DC traffic is enough to kill my desire to live there.... 

Spending a night there is enough... 

Unfortunately I find myself driving through all to often the only other alternatives are going through West Virginia at night.... 

• Like 1

Idc what anyone says though... 

Atlanta,NYC,DC,Chicago and Boston are the worst cities for traffic hands down... 

Atlanta-Hot,Humid, Aggressive and takes forever and a day to move... And if it's snowing.... Oh boy... Hope your families in the car with you... Because you'll never get to see them again... 

NYC- Manhattan and NYC make me wanna beat my own head in... 

DC- it's the nation's capital so of course it's busy... But for F**ks sake why does 95 have to go through it... 

Chicago- If there's a sporting event... You'll never get to it and if you're trying to get home... Lol well your driver's seat is your new home... 

Boston- if you're a truck driver then Boston is a personal hell for you... Boston is so damn 1 dimensional it's ridiculous... 

It's literally 1 way in 1 way out... 

Im not a truck driver but it's still hell 

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

There's more exits in Moultrie than Boston... 

Hell there's more exits in a cereal box than Boston... 

Boston is supposed to be one of the smartest cities in The USA... 

Tell me how there's so many brainiacs yet none of these geniuses have managed to do something about Boston's dammed traffic.

Several years ago I made the horrendous mistake of driving from D.C. to Boston after work on a Friday...getting out of D.C., through New York City and into Boston was a trifecta of pain. What should have been a 7/8 hour drive took 14 hours with several near-death experiences. Never, ever again...

27 minutes ago, WCACguy said:

Several years ago I made the horrendous mistake of driving from D.C. to Boston after work on a Friday...getting out of D.C., through New York City and into Boston was a trifecta of pain. What should have been a 7/8 hour drive took 14 hours with several near-death experiences. Never, ever again...

I made (still make) the mistake of driving everywhere on the east coast and Midwest... 

I will fly to the west coast... 

I've driven from Savannah to Boston twice for the sakes of family... 

I'll tell you this... 

Family aint that important... 

They can damn fly next time... 

I can still hear it... my little cousins screaming

"We want McDonald's" while I'm Neck deep in traffic in the wrong side of Maryland... 

Or that time I  overshot Baltimore and ended up having to stay in Philadelphia... 

The entire Northeast is a nightmare to drive in... 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bro.. if you had a partner and drove around  24 hours straight doing jobs on this app for SnowPlows you can  make an easy $10,000 in one day probably way more if it was a serious snow storm 

D0C0AD6F-DA03-410E-89FA-D35164150139.jpeg

$10,000 in one day?!  WTF you smoking?

Or is it too many wine coolers?

25 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

$10,000 in one day?!  WTF you smoking?

Or is it too many wine coolers?

Bro you obviously don’t know about snow business...  

easy as hell probably make way more ... as long as ur a cokehead or have hella coffee or a partner because these guys pull 24 hour shifts.... they make most of there years pay in 2-3 weeks of actual work 

Bruhhh that’s only 4 Driveways an hour you gotta plow at 100 a pop...shit even GSB pays his plow guy way over the going rate

42 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

http://valdostatoday.com/wvga/hs-football-report/

Very informative HSFB talk show from this past Monday night. Check out the first 24 minutes. 

How about... Not very informative in the first 24 minutes. 

A whole lot of the same bullshit that we've already read or heard in that first 24 minutes. 

Just a couple of guys opinions about shit they know nothing about. Right? Right! 

They even said they don't know shit, but that didn't stop their gossip for 24 minutes. xD

One thing they were right about... tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. Time is fleeting. 

3-4 or 4-6 here we come. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

How about... Not very informative in the first 24 minutes. 

A whole lot of the same bullshit that we've already read or heard in that first 24 minutes. 

Just a couple of guys opinions about shit they know nothing about. Right? Right! 

They even said they don't know shit, but that didn't stop their gossip for 24 minutes. xD

Easy there. According to him, he has a "rather large driveway."

• Haha 4

Lotsa people showing Rush the door whether he's guilty of anything or not. 

Those two Valdosta/Lowndes types surely are. Went through a good few minutes of "innocent until proven guilty" and "not saying we know anything" to eventually get around to, "we don't see how he stays after all this."

I don't blame them for wishful thinking though. They could also be totally right in their guess. If I was a Lowndes or Valdosta fan, I'd be surely hoping he leaves also.  xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

For us out of state guys it was compelling listening. 

I think they were half way reading straight off the boards, then quarter the way talking from conversations with a few people and a quarter of the way inserting their own opinion. 

Considering how quiet it is otherwise, I guess we have to be entertained somehow on the situation. xD