May as Well Get This Out There... (Colquitt News)

HawgGoneIt

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Lotsa people showing Rush the door whether he's guilty of anything or not.Ā 

Those two Valdosta/Lowndes types surely are. Went through a good few minutes of "innocent until proven guilty" and "not saying we know anything" to eventually get around to, "we don't see how he stays after all this."

I don't blame them for wishful thinking though. They could also be totally right in their guess. If I was a Lowndes or Valdosta fan, I'd be surely hoping he leaves also.Ā Ā xD

Ā 

Ā 

Another "rush" to judgement? šŸ˜

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Does @GardenStateBallerĀ Have any family members on the Georgia HS board?

Ā 

shit talk about cliff hangers...

Ā 

this feels like one of those GSB Stay Tuned moments!!

Ā 

Ā 

lol

Ā 

yea Stay Tuned for Wednesday announcement and two weeks go by and nothingĀ 

I promise you that no one is happy or trying to build up some excitement on this thing.Ā 

Defiinitely ready to get this all in the rearview.Ā 

The problem here is that the GSPC is involved, which usually means lawyers are involved. This thing isn't like the head butt incident they investigated where there was video that everyone had seen, and one could place whatever context they wanted depending on how they felt about Rush.Ā 

I believe there is a good chance this is some he said/she said bull and apparently pretty difficult to pin down so the investigation or whatever is dragging on.Ā 

I liken the whole thing to the sheer disproportionate percentage of flags thrown against Colquitt last year vs. every other team. There is a clear anti-Colquitt/Rush bias with refs and apparently other entities as well.

They're gonna try to get us one way or another.Ā 

slide_infosec5-100508116-gallery_idge.jpg.45f4948bfc460dd488691b5995cc5c9c.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

xD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Lawyers = exit strategyĀ 

Lawyers=Navigate the pitfalls of such investigations.Ā 

It took having lawyers to keep coaching the last time the GSPC investigated him for the head butt imcident.

Very important to keep your teaching certifications if you are gonna be a coach.

I think it's well passed time for something like this facebook post to get out there and circulating in support of our head football coach. Time to get active and vocal.Ā 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2092453360804430&id=100001193600578

Ā 

We have sat idly by and waited and waited on the fruits of an investigation to come to light, and yet, nothing but rumor and innuendo has been allowed to subsist "indefinitely" according to our mighty administration, while our kids work out in the weight rooms uncertain of what is going on. They're sick of being asked about this mess everywhere they go as well.

Clearly if the head coach had been somehow mistreating these kids, they'd understand what this investigation is about. Yet, none do. Just knowing that, casts doubt on this entire investigation in my opinion.Ā 

The solution for that is just to get the cards on the table.Ā 

Mr. Pafford shared some actual facts in his facebook post. Those stats aren't rumor or innuendo.Ā 

Our head coach deserves better than he's gotten to this point.Ā 

It seems like "they" have planted a seed of rumor and are waiting on it to grow into a vine big enough that they can garner enough political support in the community as to not die a political death if they decide to fireĀ our coach.Ā 

Enough is enough. Time to put the cards on the table and get this thing behind us one way or another.

Time for the coach to get back to work. There is a lot of work to do.

Ā 

Ā 

On 3/7/2019 at 1:57 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Does @GardenStateBallerĀ Have any family members on the Georgia HS board?

Ā 

shit talk about cliff hangers...

Ā 

this feels like one of those GSB Stay Tuned moments!!

Ā 

Ā 

lol

Ā 

yea Stay Tuned for Wednesday announcement and two weeks go by and nothingĀ 

Haha! Canā€™t argue those are the dumbest posts on this whole board.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Damn, just damn... one would think there was or exist good old fashioned values in these smaller conservative communities.

Oh wait, they do exist but just not what you would expect. Polar opposite.

Some real Machiavellian bullshit going on here.

No one emoji fits all the irritation, confusion, sadness, and anger at the kids expense that I'm going through and I'm as about removed by 8 hours of drive time and as dispassionate as one could be.

But mess with kids in a developmental stage of their lives with political garbage, because three individuals decided so, I think not. Not forgetting the impact on the Propst household... that's gotta be hell.

Sheer stupidity, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Sincere regards,

BGW

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Damn, just damn... one would think there was or exist good old fashioned values in these smaller conservative communities.

Oh wait, they do exist but just not what you would expect. Polar opposite.

Some real Machiavellian bullshit going on here.

No one emoji fits all the irritation, confusion, sadness, and anger at the kids expense that I'm going through and I'm as about removed by 8 hours of drive time and as dispassionate as one could be.

But mess with kids in a developmental stage of their lives with political garbage, because three individuals decided so, I think not. Not forgetting the impact on the Propst household... that's gotta be hell.

Sheer stupidity, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Sincere regards,

BGW

Since I was partially raised in one...Ā 

I can tell you there is no greater lie

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The more important question...Ā 

Will Rush stick around after this Pointless Witch Hunt?

As far as I know, his kids are Packers. Thomas is a Packer and has been in the system his school career over. The coach has always said he wanted to coach his kids through here, especially Thomas.Ā 

I don't think anything has changed with that, and I for one have been looking forward to seeing Thomas play his varsity ball here.Ā 

Ā 

I could give a shit less about some pencil necked school board members that appear to work for a fewĀ powerful folks around town. I'm pretty sure that I'm not alone in that thought. I feel about that same way about whatever those other two guys up above are on about too.Ā 

Ā 

33 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Has Rush even released schedule yet if not Iā€™ll take it easy on them this year since they actually have an excuse on OOS game ... howā€™s a team supposed to put a schedule together dealing with the Drama BS

Our schedule is the second year of a two year cycle.Ā 

Every game is the same except we have East St. Louis in the spot where Trinity Catholic was last year. Flip the home and aways on the region games and the Grayson game.

Ā 

Pretty sure its

Colquitt vs. NG at MBS for the Corky Kell Classic

East St.Louis atĀ Colquitt

Thomasville at Colquitt

Grayson at Colquitt

Colquitt at Valdosta

Alcovy at Colquitt

Colquitt at Camden

Tift at Colquitt

Colquitt at Lowndes

Ā 

At this point, I expect Colquitt to beat Thomasville and Alcovy. Every other game is a toss up. Thinking about printing up fat heads of the school board and admin members and raising them like one would a player's faceĀ after every loss.Ā šŸ¤˜xDšŸ¤˜

Ā