May as Well Get This Out There... (Colquitt News)

HawgGoneIt

3 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I just learned of this about 30 minutes ago.

Heard right after lunch. 

Nothing but a lot of speculation surrounding it right now, but, to the best of my knowledge, the suspension is true and other than not offering any specifics due to active investigation under way, athletics is the only reason offered.

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Heard right after lunch. 

Nothing but a lot of speculation surrounding it right now, but, to the best of my knowledge, the suspension is true and other than not offering any specifics due to active investigation under way, athletics is the only reason offered.

It's never a good thing when the Professional Standards Commission is involved.

Looks like the powers that be finally found some dirt that will get Rush out of town.

22 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

It's never a good thing when the Professional Standards Commission is involved.

????

Georgia Professional Standards Commission. The Georgia Professional Standards Commission sets and applies guidelines for the preparation, certification, and continued licensing of public educators.

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

????

Georgia Professional Standards Commission. The Georgia Professional Standards Commission sets and applies guidelines for the preparation, certification, and continued licensing of public educators.

You have to be licensed as an educator to be a coach. 

The investigation supposedly surrounds some unethical actions pertaining to athletics. 

32 minutes ago, RedZone said:

????

This is the same organization that investigated the "head butt" incident and later had their 1 year ban reversed.

There is a an anti-Rush faction in town who take whatever information they can dig up and runs to the GPSC for investigation.

• Like 2

I guess that tweet of a statement from the school system is about as official as we have right now. 

There, as one would expect, is all manner of rumors flying around Moultrie currently.

I guess it's totally possible that it's strictly an internal investigation as of now. I've heard so many things that may or may not be true, I think I'll go with what the school system actually told Theo Dorsey when he called over 40 minutes ago and said, "Hey Colquitt County, Let's talk sports."

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I guess that tweet of a statement from the school system is about as official as we have right now. 

There, as one would expect, is all manner of rumors flying around Moultrie currently.

I guess it's totally possible that it's strictly an internal investigation as of now. I've heard so many things that may or may not be true, I think I'll go with what the school system actually told Theo Dorsey when he called over 40 minutes ago and said, "Hey Colquitt County, Let's talk sports."

I don't think it's gonna be a long investigation.

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

This is the same organization that investigated the "head butt" incident and later had their 1 year ban reversed.

There is a an anti-Rush faction in town who take whatever information they can dig up and runs to the GPSC for investigation.

There's an Anti-everything faction in the big city of Moultrie....

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I get why folks outside of Moultrie don’t like Propst. 

What i dont get is why anyone inside the city wants him gone. Like it or not, he has put Colquitt County on the map especially in football 

Ask Greg Toal that... Guy single handily put Bosco on the map, and after doing that Bosco straight up pissed in his corn flakes one night and forced him to resign..... There’s no such thing as loyalty anymore 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I get why folks outside of Moultrie don’t like Propst. 

What i dont get is why anyone inside the city wants him gone. Like it or not, he has put Colquitt County on the map especially in football 

Unfortunately alot of people have the "Holier than thou" type attitude... 

• Like 1